Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation (25413 Views)

APC Extends Membership Registration, Revalidation & Update Exercise By 3 Weeks / Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Moh247: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin did you now see what am saying. This is the same party that kept students at home till this moment chai elder my ass grin grin grin grin.

My child ....Drunkard duo of Nyemsom Wike Minister of State for Education and Goatluk Jonadaaft Signed an unreasonable financial agreement with ASUU without weighing Economic reality

When you finally grow up you might understand how this things work.. for now keep to lesser informative threads
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Born2Breed(f): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
The fear of Obi is real.

grin angry grin

The same students you kept at home.

The same youths you killed at lekki toll gate.

The same youths you called lazy.

The same youths you want to. recruit into the army and feed them with agbado, cassava, corn, yam..

The same youths you said its not their turn.

Why is APC so daft with silly followers?

Well, we will teach you a lesson with our PVC and it will be an unforgettable one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Iykopee(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thunder strike the scrotum of any idiotic APC member/s asking students to go register for useless revalidation.

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Okwyjesus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
ottersberger:

https://punchng.com/just-in-apc-begins-students-registration-revalidation/
Am APC card carrying member. Can never vote APC for president

Obi got my vote

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by specialmati(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

My child ....Drunkard duo of Nyemsom Wike Minister of State for Education and Goatluk Jonadaaft Signed an unreasonable financial agreement with ASUU without weighing Economic reality

When you finally grow up you might understand how this things work.. for now keep to lesser informative threads
grin grin grin grin grin you know I normally see people supporting this APC as demon possessed people. Because how can a sensible person still support them after what they have turn this country into. Just look at what you type did the people vote APC to become worst or better. OK so the same APC that can't sort out students to be in school want to register them. Omo you see this your old age use it in associating with wise people. Let see how to save you from whatever is left. Chai nawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Paulianfa(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
If u wants ur children to go back to school, stop selling ur vote to fraudulent old school papas.
I think Obi will live up to expectations...
He is young and ready to rules.

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by kweensheba: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Those students should be for Obi.

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by IbileIfe: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Authoreety:
APC on the speed lane to oblivion...

The many woes of a drowning party

University students go show APC shege cos na dem dey champion Peter Obi course
How many of the University students supporting Peter Obi have PVC?

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by DAwest7: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:
Ok. The only thing I have to say is,

THUNDER FIRE APC !

bye everyone.
including Amoda yekini ogunlere of Iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Reasonable4me: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Association of
People without
Certificate.

They said he didn't have structures. He told them that youths, students on strike, workers owed salaries etc were his structures.

The said he's only making noise online and votes aren't casted online. The youths and students took his campaign to the streets.

Now they want to infiltrate the same youths and students they have kept jobless and out of school, in the name of validation and registration.

If e sure die for una, allow people to do these things for you instead of paying people to go for your mobilization

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Born2Breed(f): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you know I normally see people supporting this APC as demon possessed people. Because how can a sensible person still support them after what they have turn this country into. Just look at what you type did the people vote APC to become worst or better. OK so the same APC that can't sort out students to be in school want to register them. Omo you see this your old age use it in associating with wise people. Let see how to save you from whatever is left. Chai nawa

That mumu you quoted not get sense.

Too much agbado in the morning and cassava at lunch has blurred his senses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by kingyakos: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

Are you saying that the reason for ASSU strike is the salary increment of Johnathan administration that they've not been paid and why do you like insulting people

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Moh247: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
Like I said this is more than what you can decipher

No point explaining matrices and Matrix to a kindergarten .. or Avionics to a teenager

Some day you might learn. For now go lick your lollipop and watch Ben 10 cartoon
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Reasonable4me: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
IbileIfe:

Keep asking. Don't go and ask inec, such an ignorant question
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Henrymas(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
The vote buying strategy and machinery of this demonic broom party APC, has just been activated. All their evil attempt to frustrate the birth of a new Nigeria will fail woefully.
The responsible and sensible Nigerian youths are wiser now, except for those foolish ones who are ready to mortgage their future and that of their unborn generation for a pot of porridge and they will certainly suffer for this betrayal.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by crackhouse(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are not ready to vote a drug kingpin into power. They should go elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hahaha to steal votes from weak students by making them sell their votes bt they will be resisted like Endsars.

imagine registering students in Apc because of elections they know they can't win.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by francofoks: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Let them go and register the youths they killed at the lekki toll gate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Jostoman: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Those students need to stone you people for forehead. Wicked people

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by specialmati(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

Like I said this is more than what you can decipher

No point explaining matrices and Matrix to a kindergarten .. or Avionics to a teenager

Some day you might learn. For now go lick your lollipop and watch Ben 10 cartoon
grin grin grin grin grin no one has to tell me you are an agbero. because the brain components that makes one to reason well has evaporated out of your head. Just read all these senseless comments of yours and tell me how someone with sense can comment like this. And you are an elder. You want us to still vote APC right so that you will now teach me matrix and matrices why students that was at home should now come and register in APC and go back home abi.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by richie240: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Peter Obi is a good man with good intentions, not innocent
but far better than most Nigerian politicians.
he can only try to minimize the level of poverty in the country
but can't eradicate poverty totally because corruption is in
every corners of government parastatals.

IRONICALLY..........

Peter Obi can never be president due to tribal and religious
bigotry.
So whose fault izit dt d vast majority of his supporters are Igbos/Igbos supporters/ipob sympathizers biko?

Who go open hin aiz and let termite enter? Ehn? I say who?

Peter can only win on social media.
Good for him!

Nigeria can never be saved.
Taaaa dia!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Nigeria is blessed!
cool
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by specialmati(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Born2Breed:

That mumu you quoted not get sense.

Too much agbado in the morning and cassava at lunch has blurred his senses.
grin grin grin don't worry sis I know him very well. His is the same person with Mooh247 and Moh247. The 247 here means touting in nairaland

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by mrkings84(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
That's their own issue, for me and my family we are fully OBIdient!

I am a PDM member tho!

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by able20(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
The more the politicians torture the youths, the more the youths run to the politicians, naa Hitler Phylosophy be that
Some of those students will still Support APC not because they want to
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm joining the winning team, let idiot continue to rant

peter obi in the mud

God bless Southwest states and Yorubas

God bless Northerners

God bless my South south people

I wish southeast what they wish Tinubu and Yoruba people
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Deloo: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
APC youth Excos want to deceive bubu and collect their own before the party finally goes into ruins.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Babastrong(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Donpeak post=114271658]Haha. . . Now they suddenly remembered the youths [ So youths are not in apc before? You better join politics or keep shut whenener issues relating to politics is being discussing. ]
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by jrusky(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Peter Obi is a good man with good intentions, not innocent
but far better than most Nigerian politicians.
he can only try to minimize the level of poverty in the country
but can't eradicate poverty totally because corruption is in
every corners of government parastatals.

IRONICALLY..........

Peter Obi can never be president due to tribal and religious
bigotry.

Peter can only win on social media.

Nigeria can never be saved.

FACT!!!

With the poverty and corruption on ground Obi has to come back some other time.

I said it earlier today that anybody that enter dance floor first will ends as onlooker. Obi and his baby in politics supporters dance naked in the market too soon now the real devils has studied them and ready to annihilate Obi and his tribalist supporters completly. Una go learn hard way that politics is not social media business.

Devil say hin wan chop wit u dey talk say no space, u re a joker una never sabi apc wella una eyes go clear soon oh ye Obituary time waster.

A party that make someone in fourth position to become the governor you Obi demons want defeat from Aso Rock? Una neva sabi wetin dey worry una.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by ibedu29: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
IbileIfe:

I have
All my course mates have

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Arysexy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Any lecturer or student that vote APC must be examined mentally.

This useless party that doesn't know the value of education and has kept students out of school and lecturers out of work for months, now wants to register students?

Thunder scatter APC
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Benmob: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm joining the winning team, let idiot continue to rant

peter obi in the mud

God bless Southwest states and Yorubas

God bless Northerners

God bless my South south people

I wish southeast what they wish Tinubu and Yoruba people
leave south south out of ur mumu mention. Pot calling kattle black, like if u are not doing d same to Peter obi,like they are doing tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by crowther15(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
paskal16:
The same students that have been at home for months

Vote Tinubu 2023 let’s destroy Nigeria for good
grin grin
Destroy wetin?
God forbid, He will not get there to destroy our beloved country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived / Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, FFK Attend Night Of Tributes For Fasoranti’s Daughter / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.