Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation (25412 Views)

APC Extends Membership Registration, Revalidation & Update Exercise By 3 Weeks / Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by jrusky(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:
Mr man, power belongs to the people. If you like, be 80 years in politics when people are done with you, they are really done. No to APC and PDP.

Go to bed with your pain. Obi will become president of your village labdlord association by 2023.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by ottersberger(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
ottersberger:

https://punchng.com/just-in-apc-begins-students-registration-revalidation/

I've always said that Nigeria's political system is hollow because it is not based on ideology but rather on personal interests which equate to graft and gifting. These people lack ideas.

They are now scared stiff, and this is the time for every change agent in our midst to double down on whatever you have done until now to get them off their behinds, but refuse every overture from them.

When the competition starts attacking and at the same time copy you, be reassured you have one leg over them. Work harder to raise the other leg above their head.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by naturefellow(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Students on strike, or the one not on strike?
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by FREEMADNESS: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Nevertheless, in spite of this, have some hope, even against hope.

Do your part and vote for Obi.

Yeah, they say he will never win, still, vote for him.

my vote is for Peter Obi but the bitter truth stands that Peter Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

u might see me as a pessimist but the truth have always been bitter
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Vincyman: 12:34am On Jun 30, 2022
I've passed that stage of collecting gratuity from politicians to earn my vote. In as much as the politicians have dominated every aspect of the country, our collective efforts will still go a long way in making a great impact in the country. Meanwhile, let's all pray for Nigeria
lagosrd:

Don't say that again. I repeat that you dare not say that again. Don't miss opportunities in your life again. You have prayed enough and God is answering your prayers.

See, have you thought of it that it won't be a bad idea to register for the membership of all the parties and enjoy the largess and vote the person of your choice.

They know if the schools were opened, you won't vote them and they have opened a portal for the students to come and get your own share instead of fighting the agberos.

Body go tell this people ooo. Cos they will bebao desperate to get to power and will spend the money with reckless abandon

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Vincyman: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Even the apc leaders are obviously aware that they have failed in all aspects, ain't you tired with this country? C'mon me and you deserve to live in a better country
JohnOkolo:

To hell with you and not to APC

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by YorobaPIGS: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2022
RandyOku:

ANY student that JOINS this Exercise from a GOVERNMENT that have kept them at HOME till DATE will forever know NOTHING less than DOOMgrin
Amen
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:19am On Jun 30, 2022
sosanova:
Confused clowns
Same students wey dey strike o
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Tundex911: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2022
They won win by fire by force but dem don fuvk up...
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Benmob:
leave south south out of ur mumu mention. Pot calling kattle black, like if u are not doing d same to Peter obi,like they are doing tinubu.

I started when the goats supporting Ptheif obi started hating on my candidate and my tribesman, Tinubu is more Nigerian than your pthief obi, so you can't stop him from exercising his fundamental human right as a citizen of this country
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by JohnOkolo: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Vincyman:
I wish your medulla will clearly understand what's going on in the country, perhaps you have eyes but you can't see.

To hell with you and your Mendula.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by sukar886: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Useless party ...

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by ostartruth: 6:05am On Jun 30, 2022
I wonder why this APC of a thing is campaigning self.

I reject APC and PDP for myself, my family and people around me.

Ngwa gbachapu ya n'isi gi!
(Speaking in tongues continues...)
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Mrpojj(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Mrpojj(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2022
ottersberger:

https://punchng.com/just-in-apc-begins-students-registration-revalidation/
Na mumu student go register
. they push for strike to be called off, they want to register you as you are at home

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Jeboy(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2022
I will register, collect money and use am do Netflix sub. Na Naija money dem theif..we getting some back and voting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by qarlmax: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2022
"There was a country". Due to religious and regional sentiment I envisaged both ASUU and students rigging the 2023 election for APC. Sies!
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by DKM123: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2022
They are restrategizing on how to lock us in chains again
They are restrategizing on how to manipulate and deceive the youths again.
They are restrategizing on how to plunge the youths into a further dark future and curb the revolution.

#YouthsArise
#YouthsWakeUp
#CollectYourPVC
#NeverAgain
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by JaredNormak: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Moh247:
A serious Political Party with a serious candidate
You're obviously not alright upstairs.

I wonder what you stand to gain for openly supporting evil.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Akagas(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi for president and nothing else
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by justjify(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
STUDENTS REGISTRATION?

The same students your demonic party and clueless president Buhari have kept at home for months?
I blame the students that will register.

STUDENTS, AS YOU REGISTER REMEMBER TO STUDY THIS PIC

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by justjify(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Jeboy:
I will register, collect money and use am do Netflix sub. Na Naija money dem theif..we getting some back and voting Peter Obi
I dey flex Tinubu recharge card already grin grin grin
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Moh247: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2022
JaredNormak:
You're obviously not alright upstairs.

I wonder what you stand to gain for openly supporting evil.

That you say this to a stranger early in the morning shows who your parents are and the kind of values they impacted you with
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by lagosrd: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Vincyman:
I've passed that stage of collecting gratuity from politicians to earn my vote. In as much as the politicians have dominated every aspect of the country, our collective efforts will still go a long way in making a great impact in the country. Meanwhile, let's all pray for Nigeria

Ok let those who are needy collect theirs and vote their conscience. Am as bitter as you do but what can a man do. The set of available aspirants and deputies with avalanche of questions on their mind baffles me and the worst is how their actions is encouraging and emboldening the young generation to rebellion and hatred for education. Imagine what Nigeria will look like in the next 50yrs
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by amaham(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2022
APC is a hooge scam! God forbid.
Obi all the way
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Vincyman: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2022
It's now obvious that you are lacking the happy hormones, the primary driver of your brains reward system. So just tryna be calm and find the medicament to ur ailment.
JohnOkolo:

To hell with you and your Mendula.
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Vincyman: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Under a good man's leadership, Nigeria will be better (but I doubt of great). That money politicians are giving is already a bribe which is a crime, and all of'em will be shouting that they want to fight corruption. The problem is 'how can corrupts people fight corruption?
lagosrd:

Ok let those who are needy collect theirs and vote their conscience. Am as bitter as you do but what can a man do. The set of available aspirants and deputies with avalanche of questions on their mind baffles me and the worst is how their actions is encouraging and emboldening the young generation to rebellion and hatred for education. Imagine what Nigeria will look like in the next 50yrs

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by Blackdisciple(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Really PO is giving APC and PDP sleepless night oo... grin grin grin
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by rhymesnoni(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
lagosrd:

Don't say that again. I repeat that you dare not say that again. Don't miss opportunities in your life again. You have prayed enough and God is answering your prayers.

See, have you thought of it that it won't be a bad idea to register for the membership of all the parties and enjoy the largess and vote the person of your choice.

They know if the schools were opened, you won't vote them and they have opened a portal for the students to come and get your own share instead of fighting the agberos.

Body go tell this people ooo. Cos they will bebao desperate to get to power and will spend the money with reckless abandon

Please where can i get the Memebership card?
I tried to get from my state but they kept playing me,
Where can I get in Abuja?
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by lagosrd: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Please where can i get the Memebership card?
I tried to get from my state but they kept playing me,
Where can I get in Abuja?

Which party
Re: APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation by rhymesnoni(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2022
lagosrd:

Which party

APC Sir.

Where do they issue their membership card in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor / 2019: PDP Governor Plots With Buhari’s Men - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.