Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier (57815 Views)

Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yakurr, Cross River / Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by lalasticlala(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Twitter user, Soyi Hadassah, says the military burnt a town, Nko, in Cross River after youths killed a soldier.

As you sleep, please put my family in your prayers. My mother is displaced and still hiding. Pray for her comfort and safety. Pray for my hometown 'Nko' yakurr area of cross river state. This is a lot for me to handle.

https://twitter.com/Soyi_Hadassah/status/1541532282401570816?t=RPMfUt0gj-2HqsgKB8C_Vw&s=19

Dear Nigerians, They’re still shooting sporadically in my village (Nko, Yakurr area of cross river state.) It's enough that they burnt our house with my father in it and my poor mother is still in tye Bush hiding for her life. We can't even travel which makes more horrible.

https://twitter.com/Soyi_Hadassah/status/1541736175668436994?t=hL8LUuNJUaKBuGrXN7e1oQ&s=19

Another Twitter User, Cleokommy, also narrated her own experience.

The youths killed a soldier, so you burn the entire town to the ground? My 70 year old father refused to leave his home to run cos where he wan run go, and the military burned down his house with him in it. @HQNigerianArmy Omo una do this one ooo �

https://twitter.com/cleokommy/status/1541741231549603841?t=Qi8PIfG8b_L0eKXGABPw3g&s=08

1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Vincyman: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
The only thing I like in military is there ak47.
So Sorry, Nigeria has failed again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Racoon(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nah for armless civilians matter the shameless soldiers will be flexing muscles. Don't worry sis. Boko boys will do the needful for this injustice.

265 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by eleko1: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
sad painful/pathetic sad. Those who doesn't buy go pay.

May heaven console u young lady/ur family..Somebody that Labour hard to build his house,they burned him Inside his sweat.God will not sleep

468 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by javaguru: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
cry my condolences, the army /soldiers are dominated by the fulanis

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by VeryWickedGoat: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na Alaroro kill your papa not soldiers

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by uchaymart(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Meanwhile Major Generals are killed in their homes and on the road in the northern part of the country, nothing of reprisal attacks are experienced..

But then again,when any such attack happens in the rest regions...hmmmm

There was a country.

274 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by hisgrace090: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
The hatrade from all Conner in Nigeria is becoming unbearable.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Stargangz: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
How many towns and villages have they burnt down in the north where they are being wasted like chicken? This is just one of the reasons I hate this set of criminals in uniform. Anytime I hear say dem kill soldier or any uniformed men I dey always happy, their death is my joy.

194 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Jack005(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
It can only happen in the south.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Candidlady: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
sad

Just watch how they will tag this post with north

Like it is only northerners that are in the military

no credible source sef

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
And no major news outlets is carrying this news ?

12 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Candidlady: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stargangz:
How many towns and villages have they burnt down in the north where they are being wasted like chicken? This is just one of the reasons I hate this set of criminals in uniform. Anytime I hear say dem kill soldier or any uniformed men I dey always happy, their death is my joy.

Idoubt if any of your folks are in the FORCE undecided

javaguru:
cry my condolences, the army /soldiers are dominated by the fulanis

Your last statement tho undecided

Meaning the act was carried out by fulanis or what?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Ekealterego: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
That is crazy!!!
Nigerian army are the most stupid and toothless army in the whole world.
Ask them tzo fight the youths fair, they will not.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Onyi22(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wahala
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Nazgul: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerian military personnel are all cowards, they only remember they're soldiers when they're dealing with unarmed civilians. Just carry ordinary pistol and you'd see them running like fools. Don't worry, Boko Haram and bandits up north would avenge your grandfather's death.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Golan007: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
No be Yakurr Ugep dey?

Abi dem wan chop am?
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by olu77(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na so. They will have power in the south, they dare not try it in the north

11 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by BESTScientist1: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Just OBIdiently stay away from that evil party

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Quest7777: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Never heard of any village in the North that Army burnt down despite the many killings of soldiers by Boko Haram/ISWAP.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Penguin2: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Am the Soldiers that Bandits have killed, I’ve not seen the military burning even a thatched house in the north.

Why are they always showing power in the south? It was Imo and Enugu the last time. Now it’s Cross River.

This is the kind of rubbish that won’t happen when Peter Obi becomes president.

Vote Peter Obi.

20 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Bolajek: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by tillaman(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
angry
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by ThinkSmarter: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Very unprofessional behavior from the soldiers

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Crafteck1: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abeg una for point out the youth wey bring the curse

2 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by nickyj19: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
failed con3 undecided

7 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Greenback: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
And no major news outlets is carrying this news ?
Oh,so you want lai Mohamed to fine them heavily,abi?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Valkrie: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Same army they use for suya in the north....the south need to wake up and treat these motherfucckers and put them in their place....!!

If its north now you would see all of them begging for prayers and shouting we don't have sophisticated weapons...!!!

Very very useless people whose power is only on unarmed civilians....!!!

41 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road / Atiku Weeps In Jigawa As Mammoth Crowd Chants His Name / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.