Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State (4096 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / BREAKING: Atiku Gives Full Details About His Educational Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1692440710908416288?t=NCrQQiTAXuckM2a_yDBgAQ&s=08

Something very INTERESTING is happening with the Atiku/BAT’s case in the USA.
A lot of people don’t really know the details but I took my time, went through court documents, did some more researches and brought you a summary.

WALK WITH ME!

So, Atiku’s case in the USA is perhaps the most IMPORTANT part of the electoral Jigsaw puzzle on qualification of BAT for the following reasons:

- One of the constitutional requirements to qualify for election as president in Nigeria is to be educated up to at least the school certificate level or its equivalent.

- BAT listed and submitted Chicago State University (CSU) as the only school he attended on his INEC form EC9. This satisfies (or is equivalent to) the requirement of the constitution.

- Atiku’s US case aims to lift the veil on the foundational documents BAT used to qualify for and gained that admission

- Yes, you guessed right. Documents like transcript, biodata, WAEC result, testimonial from previous school (s) etc.

In summary all such documents that laid the foundation upon which BAT’s subsequent qualifications were built, if they exist, are covered by that subpoena Atiku is in court for.

- If it is confirmed that BAT’s foundational educational documents belonged to someone else i.e a female and that he appropriated someone else’s identity to gain admission into CSU, it would mean that ALL subsequent qualifications built on it, will collapse like a pack of cards due to identity theft/fraud.

CSU will have no choice than to withdraw any certificate awarded to that identity if they are properly petitioned.

- It will definitely become an international scandal (imagine the headlines : Nigerian NARCO Bagman President also guilty of Identity theft)

- On the home front, with the international collapse of his CSU certificate and exposure of the fraudulent foundational documents, he will fall short of that sacred constitutional requirement of being educated up to school certificate level or its equivalent, as there will be NO evidence to prove otherwise (He go explain tire 😊)

- The courts won’t need to ask any questions. From what he filled in his form EC9, he already submitted that he had no other qualification. If CSU certificate fails then he is AUTOMATICALLY deemed as not qualified in the eyes of the Law.

- An international scandal of such dimensions would force the Supreme Court’s hand. If it becomes a notorious international fact that BAT does not have a WAEC/School Cert result or it’s equivalent, they’ll have no choice but to apply the constitution in its strict sense to DISQUALIFY him.

- This is why TINUBU is FIGHTING SO HARD through his Lawyers to prevent this records from being released to the Atiku team

He does not want the Nigerian people or the world to know that HE DOES NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM WAEC QUALIFICATION or ITS EQUIVALENT! and that the documents he’s been parading belong to someone else!

- Atiku is a very ‘wicked adversary’ 😂

He wants to help Nigerians solve a TRANSGENDER mystery.

He will do this by dragging A BAT from the Darkness of Nigeria’s murky politics to the LIGHT of international embarrassment.

We All Are Watching!

—Courtesy @PearlssTV / @MissPearls

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by TemplarLandry: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Atiku is wasting his time. He should start preparing for 2027 and this time convince Obi to be his running mate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
GeneralDae:
Atiku is wasting his time. He should start preparing for 2027 and this time convince Obi to be his running mate.

The question remains why Tinubu is afraid of his educational records being released if he doesn't have anything dirty to hide?

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Since nothing can touch TIEFNUBU in Nigeria, let him be touched outside Nigeria,
How can a public-serving official deny his educational credentials to be made public to people he claims to serve? undecided
When the academic records and the FBI files are fully exposed, the world will understand why coups in Africa are necessary.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by GeneralDae: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrPristine:

The question remains why Tinubu is afraid of his educational records being released if he doesn't have anything dirty to hide?
Tinubu first attended Richard Dalley College in Chicago to pass a pre exam that qualified him for University. I don't know if he wrote any WAEC and I'm not sure he ever claimed to have written one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by PointB: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
If Obama can make his birth certificate public, what is Tinubu?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by gaby(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lol
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Aboki99(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
But PBAT can resign or feign incapacitating illness or even fake death for Kashim to take over if push comes to that shove.

Say what you may about PBAT. You can't deny his is a smart bloke.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by DoTheNeedful: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrPristine:
https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1692440710908416288?t=NCrQQiTAXuckM2a_yDBgAQ&s=08

A lot of people don’t really know the details but I took my time, went through court documents, did some more researches and brought you a summary.

WALK WITH ME!

So, Atiku’s case in the USA is perhaps the most IMPORTANT part of the electoral Jigsaw puzzle on qualification of BAT for the following reasons:

- One of the constitutional requirements to qualify for election as president in Nigeria is to be educated up to at least the school certificate level or its equivalent.

- BAT listed and submitted Chicago State University (CSU) as the only school he attended on his INEC form EC9. This satisfies (or is equivalent to) the requirement of the constitution.

- Atiku’s US case aims to lift the veil on the foundational documents BAT used to qualify for and gained that admission

- Yes, you guessed right. Documents like transcript, biodata, WAEC result, testimonial from previous school (s) etc.

In summary all such documents that laid the foundation upon which BAT’s subsequent qualifications were built, if they exist, are covered by that subpoena Atiku is in court for.

- If it is confirmed that BAT’s foundational educational documents belonged to someone else i.e a female and that he appropriated someone else’s identity to gain admission into CSU, it would mean that ALL subsequent qualifications built on it, will collapse like a pack of cards due to identity theft/fraud.

CSU will have no choice than to withdraw any certificate awarded to that identity if they are properly petitioned.

- It will definitely become an international scandal (imagine the headlines : Nigerian NARCO Bagman President also guilty of Identity theft)

- On the home front, with the international collapse of his CSU certificate and exposure of the fraudulent foundational documents, he will fall short of that sacred constitutional requirement of being educated up to school certificate level or its equivalent, as there will be NO evidence to prove otherwise (He go explain tire 😊)

- The courts won’t need to ask any questions. From what he filled in his form EC9, he already submitted that he had no other qualification. If CSU certificate fails then he is AUTOMATICALLY deemed as not qualified in the eyes of the Law.

- An international scandal of such dimensions would force the Supreme Court’s hand. If it becomes a notorious international fact that BAT does not have a WAEC/School Cert result or it’s equivalent, they’ll have no choice but to apply the constitution in its strict sense to DISQUALIFY him.

- This is why TINUBU is FIGHTING SO HARD through his Lawyers to prevent this records from being released to the Atiku team

He does not want the Nigerian people or the world to know that HE DOES NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM WAEC QUALIFICATION or ITS EQUIVALENT! and that the documents he’s been parading belong to someone else!

He will do this by dragging A BAT from the Darkness of Nigeria’s murky politics to the LIGHT of international embarrassment.

We All Are Watching!

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

As long as he attended CSU, there is no problem. The educational system in Nigeria is totally different from US. That Atiku is trying to ask questions about his WAEC is laughable. In America, there is what they call homeschooling, whereby people might not go to conventional schools till they get into the university.

I believe even if Tinubu didn't finish secondary school in Nigeria, he could still have gotten admission into universities in America. There are so many differences between how education works in America and in Nigeria.

I am all for kicking out Tinubu if he's proven to have rigged the election. However, I don't appreciate trying to remove people from offices using backdoor means like this. What I see here is pure hatred or jealousy of someone.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Ofunaofu: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrPristine:

WALK WITH ME!

We All Are Watching!

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Ofunaofu: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
GeneralDae:

Tinubu first attended Richard Dalley College in Chicago to pass a pre exam that qualified him for University. I don't know if he wrote any WAEC and I'm not sure he ever claimed to have written one.

If he did, then he should make everything public

What is he hiding

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by blabulu2000: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrPristine:

So, let response by saying...can you entrust your academic record to.your political enemies.....?/

It is logical....if yes....lemme know

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

As long as he attended CSU, there is no problem. The educational system in Nigeria is totally different from US. That Atiku is trying to ask questions about his WAEC is laughable. In America, there is what they call homeschooling, whereby people might not go to conventional schools till they get into the university.

I believe even if Tinubu didn't finish secondary school in Nigeria, he could still have gotten admission into universities in America. There are so many differences between how education works in America and in Nigeria.

I am all for kicking out Tinubu if he's proven to have rigged the election. However, I don't appreciate trying to remove someone from offices using backdoor means like this. What I see here is pure hatred or jealousy of someone.

Spoken like someone who does not understand how admissions to higher institutions work in the US.
Unlike the UK, there are no provisions for 'mature students'. . . YOU MUST PROVIDE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT(ACT or SAT)
Or you must take courses and get A GED!

To enter a community college like Richard Daley's YOU MUST PRESENT A HIGH SCHOOL DOPLOMA OR SIT FOR THE SAT OR ACT to be able to show you can get into a 2-year college.

WHAT DID TIEFNUBU PRESENT?

I never used my WAEC result to get into the university in the US. . .but my transcripts from UNIBEN were provided.
I had to take the SAT to get into a 2-year college to take my pre-requisites first.

Even TIEFNUBU cannot get those results because he does not have the biodata to request for those transcripts.
Have you ever tried to get a transcript from a collage in the US?
You must provide a lot of information to show you are the owner of that transcript.
TIEFNUBU cannot, because he used someone's biodata - A FEMALE'S- to fill in the blanks of his non-existent academic portfolio.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by DoTheNeedful: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:

If he did, then he should make everything public

What is he hiding

My job is not to make life easy for my enemies. If I were Tinubu, I would block every attempt by my political enemies to get my records. After all, I am the president. You are the one that wants my seat, the joke is on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Amumaigwe: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aboki99:
But PBAT can resign or feign incapacitating illness or even fake death for Kashim to take over if push comes to that shove.

Say what you may about PBAT. You can't deny his is a smart bloke.

Your idea of smartness is obviously abysmally.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by BoldBrainz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

So, let response by saying...can you entrust your academic record to.your political enemies.....?/

It is logical....if yes....lemme know

What's this one saying?

Is the Nigerian populace Tinubu's political enemy?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Enice(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrPristine:

WALK WITH ME!

We All Are Watching!

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
This long epistle you wrote here is just rubbish. You just wasted your time typing jargons.
The courts (EPTs) has said severally that you cannot accuse someone of criminality and expect them to pass judgement without that accusation having a life of its own in court. That is "you have to prove any criminal accusation beyond reasonable doubt".
Whatever Atiku or what have you does in the US, it is their law. You have to bring the case to Nigeria and retrial it. So stop wasting our time with stupid rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by 1kejamasseuse: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
book a massage sessiom with me. location is lagos
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Amumaigwe: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

I am all for kicking out Tinubu if he's proven to have rigged the election. However, I don't appreciate trying to remove someone from offices using backdoor means like this. What I see here is pure hatred or jealousy of someone.

Baba calm down. Jealousy alone cannot remove anybody from office. Only the guilty is afraid. Lets call a spade by its name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Ofunaofu: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

My job is not to make life easy for my enemies. If I were Tinubu, I would block every attempt by my political enemies to get my records. After all, I am the president. You are the one that wants my seat, the joke is on you.

A public official

Well, it's Nigeria where anything goes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Tochi3(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
PointB:
If Obama can make his birth certificate public, what is Tinubu?
Thief'nubu u mean

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by DoTheNeedful: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:

A public official

Well, it's Nigeria where anything goes

Yes, a public official. If anything doesn't go in Nigeria, Atiku who fraudulently enriched himself with his position in Customs and as VP would not be coming out to contest elections. Similarly, Obi who "saved" millions of dollars of state money into a bank he had stake in would not dare contesting.

We Nigerians are very selective with what we criticize.

A lot of you that point fingers are not different from BAT, you have a lot of stench in your closets. You just hate him.

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Mohamid(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Frustration leads to depression watch out for what you worry about and start typing without logical thinking 🤔
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
GeneralDae:

If he truly attended the schools he claimed to attend, he shouldn't be afraid of his school records being made public.

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by MrPristine: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

What if it is confirmed that he used a stolen identity to gain admission into the university or used fake documents, will you still be ok with it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Bigkoko: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
The US would have prevented this but he failed on the little errand he was given: INVADE NIGER within 7 days!
His records will be made public once the States Dept gives a "No Object" signal.
Asiwaju is a liablity to the US, else by now Niger coupists would be begging for negotiation. But how can you beg some one he have more legitimacy than?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Bigkoko: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
There is no College/University anywhere in the world which do not require a minimum of O level certificate before granting an admission. Back then verification is hard, so they just collect your hard copy and file. That is where Asiwaju alibi will be unearthed. If you want to know his real name, ask for the application form he used for his visa before going to US. There you will find his real age, and family links

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
He has to go to war with niger or it would be released, compromised head of state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
GeneralDae:
lets settle the certificate issue first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Jostoman: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
A very good and fantastic one from Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State by Jostoman: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
GeneralDae:

that is what Atiku and nigerians are trying to know and confirm.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Igbo / Suspected Boko Haram Agent Arrested In Ibadan / Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.