Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You (1409 Views)

Many Straight Men's Soulmate Is Probably A Trans Woman - Nigerian Transgender / Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
How do I get a lesbian to fall in love with me(a straight male)? what are very stupid questiongrin

Well let me turn this around. If a gay man fell in love with you, do you think there would ever be a chance of you returning his love? Probably not, considering you are straight. Being in love is a messy business, especially unrequited love. But sometimes you just have to accept the inevitable. She is a lesbian, you are a man, and so logic dictactes that is just not going to happen.

Love is often unpredictable and nobody has any control over it. There's no magic equation that can give her feelings for you. The most you can do in any situation involving your heart is to express your feelings and hope everything works out well. However, in this case, I believe it is best to just move on. You can't change someone's sexuality. It's who they are. Falling in love is not something anyone can control, and sometimes it can hurt, simply because love is a risk. People paint it as the wonderful, glorious thing that can only enrich your life, and when it is mutual, it can.
But to love and be love is always a risk and that is the part everyone seem to gloss over sometimes it works out but a lot of times it doesn't and you just have to pick yourself up to try again with someone new. Just keep trying eventually you will find yourself a heterosexual girl who will mutually return your affection

9 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sigh.

I think I've seen this topic more than once now.
We get it you are a lesbian. Now let it rest.
You are part of the reason why your um type gets treated a certain way. Be who you are in peace and stop trying to force your ideologies on Every one.

I'm just saying. I'm not homophobic, infact i love when people try new things. Just stop seeking unnecesary attention and acceptance from the same humans who can't accept people of different colours are the same.

P.s i didn't read your post. You've been posting nonsense. No offense.

5 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Shalommy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Op, we know! Just chill.. Huh. Chaii

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Kingpin1000: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Madam, no be we make you no dey attractive to men na.
Do your lesbianism in piss
But remember 14 years.

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Madam, no be we make you no dey attractive to men na.
Do your lesbian in pisa.
no be we make you no dey attractive to Lesbians na
Channel your focus to straight women cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is how it starts o. Before u know it, u end up commiting suicide when u no longer find a man to marry. Remember that late 47 yrs old glo accountant.
Continue, time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

But remember 14 years.
use that one dey console yourself cheesy grin
But watch out that soon nigeria will legalize homosexuality grin

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Kingpin1000: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dynoz01:
use that one dey console yourself cheesy grin
But watch out that soon nigeria will legalize homosexuality grin
That is when you will know the true meaning of Homophobia.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bruno3000:
This is how it starts o. Before u know it, u end up commiting suicide when u no longer find a man to marry. Remember that late 47 yrs old glo accountant.
Continue, time will tell.
werey the 47yrs old glo accountant is a straight woman she is not a lesbian cheesy

Lesbians don't desire men at all or want a future with a male figure
They desire and love women, get that to your emptyheaded skull cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Kingpin1000: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dynoz01:
no be we make you no dey attractive to Lesbians na
Channel your focus to straigh women cheesy grin
Lol...
I only have sex with women and I pay them.. I'm not the emotional type.
And While doing this I don't ask about their sexual orientation. But I feel, LBGT are cursed. I truly pity you guys.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
You are the werey not me. Again, continue time will tell. What's my own.
Dynoz01:
werey the 47yrs old glo accountant is a straight woman she is not a lesbian cheesy

Lesbians don't desire men at all or want a future with a male figure
They desire and love women

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thantayo:
Sigh.

You are part of the reason why your um type gets treated a certain way. Be who you are in peace and stop trying to force your ideologies on Every one.

I'm just saying. I'm not homophobic, infact i love when people try new things. Just stop seeking unnecesary attention and acceptance from the same humans who can't accept people of different colours are the same.

your Stupidity is legendary cheesy

Impose??!
Go and check the meaning of the word impose werey
I am trying to pass across a message to clear the air of certainty and you are here typing about "impose" cheesy
Nobody asked of your unsolicited worthless opinion

You better keep your useless futile ratshit to your hopeless self or I put you in your place cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Lol...
I only have sex with women and I pay them.. I'm not the emotional type.
And While doing this I don't ask about their sexual orientation. But I feel, LBGT are cursed. I truly pity you guys.
werey doesn't it show that you are an ugly incel who only redeems his ugliness by paying prostitutes for sex, the little token you have is your only last hope from preventing yourself from being sex starved cheesy grin

You don't even have a girlfriend you call your own as a result of your ugliness cheesy
Shame on you
I pity your Stupidity and your Worthless self cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bruno3000:
You are the werey not me. Again, continue time will tell. What's my own.
you are a confirm verified werey not me
It is obvious you will soon end up like that 47yrs accountant cheesy grin

Sexually starved and frustrated incel like you cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

that is when you will know the true meaning of a nutcase and a nuthouse

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Umbrateeth04: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

then you will know the true meaning of psychiatric hospital and cage

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
I have my fiancee' who is very straight and beautiful as well. U and ur lots are the top notch werey. I blame the simps that u run to for money every time u go broke. Mumu girl go and do ur werey acts to ur fellow werey lesbians. U will die like that accountant u frustrated, confused, hellfire -bound werey.
Dynoz01:
you are a confirm verified werey not me
It is obvious you will soon end up like that 47yrs accountant cheesy grin

Sexually starved and frustrated incel like you cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Umbrateeth04: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

what do you mean know the true meaning of homophobia you werey? grin

Phobia is the irrational fear and aversion for something
It is a type of anxiety disorder

Homophobia is a mental disorder
Homophobia is the irrational fear for homosexual grin

If you are quite sure of your sexuality, why should you panic and fear when nigerian legalize it? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dynoz01:
your Stupidity is legendary cheesy

Impose??!
Go and check the meaning of the word impose werey
I am trying to pass across a message to clear the air of certainty and you are here typing about "impose" cheesy
Nobody asked of your unsolicited worthless opinion

You better keep your useless futile ratshit to your hopeless self or I put you in your place cheesy

There was a comment from a guy about homosexuals being likely to get depressed. I think i get it now. You are so keen to defend what you think you are which is a problem.

Second i never mentioned impose.. you were so quick to think of a comeback insult you actually started making up things i didn't say.

3rd you can put me in my place if it makes you happy which i can see is something you are currently lacking you can choose to deny this i don't care.

That being said i wish you the best on your sexuality journey.

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bruno3000:
I have my fiancee' who is very straight and beautiful as well. U and ur lots are the top notch werey. I blame the simps that u run to for money every time u go broke. Mumu girl go and do ur werey acts to ur fellow werey lesbians. U will die like that accountant u frustrated, confused, hellfire -bound werey.
you are an authenticated capital werey grin
Keep adding volume to your Stupidity grin
If you claim you have a beautiful fiancee who is straight then what are you doing in this my thread because the topic doesn't affect you cheesy grin I swear you no sabi lie grin grin
This your wailing opinion is a confession that you are an ugly male incel who is sexually frustrated and starved by women especially Lesbian
First class fool you can't attract anygirl in your entire miserable life you are deceiving yourself
You don't have any beautiful fiance grin

Frustration and depression will kill you like that 47yrs old accountant and you will commit suicide like her, mark my words
You are hellbound already there is no second chance for you
You will be trapped, stucked and burnt in hell till infinity
And you will face the second death werey

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Lifeomann(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Damn! You people dont like to be made straight, but u want everyone to follow ur sexual orientation. Nawao!
Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
You this ugly werey i am here to bash werey lesbians like u who think because u can't attract guys to ur lives think being lesbian is cool. It doesn't matter if u believe i hv a beautiful fiancee' or not. Before una get sense? Wasted werey sperm.
If ur a straight girl reading this kudos to u, no follow this frustrate, confused and HELL-BOUND werey pattern.
Now go and perform ur werey acts with ur fellow werey citizens. Broke werey lesbian like u.
You go die like that accountant. Idioots.
Dynoz01:
you are an authenticated capital werey grin
Keep adding volume to your Stupidity grin
If you claim you have a beautiful fiancee who is straight then what are you doing in this my thread because the topic doesn't affect you cheesy grin I swear you no sabi lie grin grin
This your wailing opinion is a confession that you are an ugly male incel who is sexually frustrated and starved by straight women especially Lesbian
First class fool you can't attract anygirl in your entire miserable life you are deceiving yourself

Frustration and depression will kill you like that 47yrs old accountant and you will commit suicide like her, mark my words
You are hellbound already there is no second chance for you
You will be trapped, stucked and burnt in hell till infinity
And you will face the second death werey
Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by johnkey: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Only stupid men wants a lesbian to fall in love with them...

....just invite me for no strings attached party with your lesbian partner and after I cum I go home in peace...

Who love help

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bruno3000:
You this ugly werey i am here to bash werey lesbians like u who think because u can't attract guys to ur lives think being lesbian is cool. It doesn't matter if u believe i hv a beautiful fiancee' or not. Before una get sense? Wasted werey sperm.
If ur a straight girl reading this kudos to u, no follow this frustrate, confused and HELL-BOUND werey pattern.
Now go and perform ur werey acts with ur fellow werey citizens. Broke werey lesbian like u.
You go die like that accountant. Idioots.
always a werey forever a werey cheesy grin
Keep adding volume to your werey grin

You must be taking some serious mental drugs to think women or Lesbian cares about what a sex starved frustrated Grotesque looking incel like you have to type cheesy grin

Bashing? cheesy grin
Who be that mugu wey dey deceive you say you sabi bash? grin
Na today you go see the real bashing from me
You na Sabi bash anything you be verified werey
Coming from a nutcase that doesn't know his left from his right, I swear you be confirm werey

Listen you capital werey, I am a very beautiful girl and you no reach me quarter in beauty
Infact you no see my back grin
It is only ugly Grotesque disfigured mole like you that is always flocking Lesbian thread venting the agony, anxiety and depression, you have suffered in the hands of Lesbians and Straight women

Keep crying, weeping and wailing of all the ordeal you suffered in the hands of women especially lesbians in my space
You are deceiving yourself because it is evident from your ratshit of a write-up you have no woman in your life
You will die an incel because you can never attract any girl in your life due to your extreme ugliness werey

And like I said earlier you will end up like that 47yrs accountant mark my words because it is evident in your horseshit mark my words

You are nothing but a poverty-stricken vagabond released to this faceless forum cheesy

This your tears is giving me joy grin

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
The op na st. lunatic. I don't know who she wan impress.
Thantayo:
Sigh.

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bruno3000:
you be werey I don't know who you won make em support your Stupidity cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bruno3000:
keep gyrating like a confused headless chicken in my space cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Dynoz01: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bruno3000:
poverty-stricken Grotesque male incel grin

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ehya... I see the tears beneath ur mumu shinning teeth. See the long epistle, haha u are pained. Who broke ur fckn heart? Haha Werey lesbian.
Now go carry out ur shameful degrading acts with ur fellow werey citizen.
By the way u will die old and lonely with no child to call ur own, that's if u escape ending up like that account. YOU FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED, HELL-BOUND, BROKE UGLY werey lesbian like u. Spits on ur fckn thread.
Dynoz01:
always a werey forever a werey cheesy grin
Keep adding volume to your werey grin

You must be taking some serious mental drugs to think women or Lesbian cares about what a sex starved frustrated Grotesque looking incel like you have to type cheesy grin

Bashing? cheesy grin
Who be that mugu wey dey deceive you say you sabi bash? grin
Na today you go see the real bashing from me
You na Sabi bash anything you be verified werey
Coming from a nutcase that doesn't know his left from his right, I swear you be confirm werey

Listen you capital werey, I am a very beautiful girl and you no reach me quarter in beauty
Infact you no see my back grin
It is only ugly Grotesque disfigured mole like you is always flocking Lesbian thread venting the agony, anxiety and depression, you have suffered in the hands of Lesbians and Straight women

Keep crying, weeping and wailing of all the ordeal you suffered in the hands of women especially lesbians in my space
You are deceiving yourself because it is evident from your ratshit of a write-up you have no woman in your life
You will die an incel because you can never attract any girl in your life due to your extreme ugliness werey

And like I said earlier you will end up like that 47yrs accountant mark my words because it is evident in your horseshit mark my words

You are nothing but a poverty-stricken vagabond released to this faceless forum cheesy

This your tears is giving me joy grin

1 Like

Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Haha.. See dis broke st. Lunatic. Ugly werey. Small yansh sef wan shake. Spits on ur fckn thread.
Dynoz01:
poverty-stricken Grotesque male incel grin
Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wasted sperm. Werey ugly lesbian. I spit on ur fckn thread. lesbian
Dynoz01:
keep gyrating like a confused headless chicken in my space cheesy grin
Re: Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You by Bruno3000(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
E go soon clear for u who is stupid na. Time shall tell. Haha i see the tears beneath the dirty teeth.
Now go and do the shameful acts. Werey human being. Small yansh wan shake. Haha
Dynoz01:
you be werey I don't know who you won make em support your Stupidity cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Men Don't Want To Marry Women With Kids Or Babymamas / Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? / Wat Is D Most Romantic Thing U Ve Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.