Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) (4636 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by plaindealer: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
To tell you the truth, one of my issues with the mods on this forum is the fact that they let you liars and fake news peddlers liter NL with fake and sourceless rubbish with zero recourse, zero accountability, or deterrence.

I guess you crooked and deceptive fake news peddlers got too comfortable with your fake news and insanity, finally, the mods made the right call.

I really can not stand you fake news peddlers and nuisance.

The fake MC handle on Twitter was obviously created by these crooked elements just to make up ridiculous nonsense to attribute to him and ridicule him with.

Everything about you people is fake, you eat, breathe and drink fake, you can not even exist without being fake..
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 3:37am On Jul 01, 2022
mynd44 is a notorious Yoruba tribalist here on nairaland......

unconfirmed news about Peter obi are always on the front page while that of tinubu are closed because they're unconfirmed!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by DCatt: 4:50am On Jul 01, 2022
You Igbos are just too desperate!
Tinubu is great but not greater than any prophet let alone Allah. Only igbos say things like these, you are so religious intolerant.
Thinkam:

Tinubu is greater than Allah and Mohammed, it's Tinubu we will vote for.

Tinubu and Obi supporters are on the same level of delusion
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by MMWandali: 5:18am On Jul 01, 2022
NL thread closer
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
According to Mynd44, a tweet credited to the Twitter handle @McOluomoo is fake. Perhaps, he was referring to the account itself.

The tweet reads: "Good morning my people from Southwest region, let’s come together and support Asiwaju Tinubu to save us from Fulani empire. Yoruba lokan, elo fi okan bale."

However, a quick check on the account revealed that Mynd44 is actually wrong. Reputable platforms like Daily Trust, TheCable, even Tinubu Media Support (TMS) attribute the account to MC Oluomo (see screenshot).

Also, a thread made the front page of this Forum that has @McOluomoo as the source. See link MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President.

So why close threads with the same source on the grounds that it's fake news?

Nairaland,u are doing well
Ur platform will never be used to cause war in this nation in Jesus name amen

Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Dannyset(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2022
That Twitter handle is an impostor which the Lagos state Governor Media Aide, Jags, has dissociated Tinubu from.

MC is not on Twitter, so whatever content being dropped by it is from the point and view of the opposition.

Mynd44 weldone for doing a good job by closing the thread.
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by nyabingi(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Una mumu never do, The Twitter page has bee confirmed as being owned by the tout and major news outlets that has followed him over the years have aslo supported the claim of their source with links, why are you paid urchins like this, Sometimes make una show little streight line, irrespective of your 3k monthly stipend, so that your gulibleness no go too show! This one is just too obvious, No matter how una wan cover am, we are seeing you guys for what you are!
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2022
DCatt:
You Igbos are just too desperate!
Tinubu is great but not greater than any prophet let alone Allah. Only igbos say things like these, you are so religious intolerant.

I always speak truth to Igbos, I'm not Igbo..
I am neither religious, I'm an Agnoist..
Re: MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Mc Oluomo does not have a twitter account.

He has said this several times

(1) (2) (3)

Anap Jets: Spot The Difference Between Clothes Peter Obi Wore / Nigerians: We Are Racists! / Lagos State Govt Warns Of Another Heavy Rain - Be At Alert Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.