Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats (908 Views)

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by oilykid(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Been scrolling through my twitter feeds and one thing that I have noticed is that tinubu online supporters are vile and extremists. Looks like they have nothing else to campaign for but to spread hate and misinformation.

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by oilykid(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu needs to call his supporters to order to prevent setting this country on fire. It will burn everyone including his supporters

Looks like he recruited OPC urchins and agberos to be campaigning for him

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by IamWonderful: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Payback time

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mad people everywhere during this election season.

I will kuku vote for the one and only candidate that can change Nigeria, gbenusi of atenuland

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by beerfraud: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
They are true son of the soil
May Chukwu okike abiama bless them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by oilykid(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Payback time
They have been making that threat even before obi declared. Your oba have threatened igbos, Yoruba agberos have attacked igbos many times during election period and prevented from voting in igbo dominated area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by oilykid(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
beerfraud:
See one of the recruited tinubu urchins here.
You people are busy creating more enemies for tinubu all over Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by IamWonderful: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
oilykid:

They have been making that threat even before obi declared. Your oba have threatened igbos, Yoruba agberos have attacked igbos many times during election period and prevented from voting in igbo dominated area.
You mean Yorubas prevented igbos from voting in the south east?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Cypress042(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Last last tinubu would lose presidential election, pee on his body, use his shaking hands to wipe his unending tears so shall it be grin

Obidient people can i hear you say, na sooo grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by oilykid(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mean Yorubas prevented igbos from voting in the south east?
I meant Yoruba agberos attacked igbos who were trying to vote in Lagos many times

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Cypress042(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mynd44:

I will kuku vote for the one and only candidate that can change Nigeria, gbenusi of atenuland
You drink beer get big belle, you no fit run na your problem be that. e no concern Obidient people grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by beerfraud: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
oilykid:

See one of the recruited tinubu urchins here.
You people are busy creating more enemies for tinubu all over Nigeria
stop wailing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Penguin2: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Don’t blame a pig for lying in the gutter because it’s the only bedroom it knows.

So, don’t blame Tinubu urchins for spoiling for violence and war and crisis because that’s the only thing they know.

Reason as this is why Tinubu should never become president because thuggery will now be elevated above honourable professions. MC Oluomo is a living testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Moh247: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
How to differentiate a Wise Ibo man from a foolish Ibo man is how he decipher this messages and tweet from their Host in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by IamWonderful: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
oilykid:

I meant Yoruba agberos attacked igbos who were trying to vote in Lagos many times
In Lagos? south west or in Lagos south east, because I don't seems to understand, did they send igbos away from their land from voting

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Majesty2(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Any Igbo that votes that fool called Tinubu is a mumu

If Tinubu and his foolish supporters wanna take this route of threatening people, then they should be ready for whatever hell that will be unleashed in Lagos

The endsars will be child play compared to the mayhem that will be unleashed on Lagos .. because nobody has monopoly over violence

No Igbo man should go violence unless if attacked or provoked
we dey wait for your violence ooh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Majesty2(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
beerfraud:
They are true son of the soil May Chukwu okike abiama bless them
amin ase
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's only Yoruba touts that supports Tinubu.

Igbo's would have massively voted for Osibanjo but the greed of Tinubu won't let that happen.

Those supporting Tinubu are only Online Bandits, Terrorists and Touts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by seunmsg(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
It's only Yoruba touts that supports Tinubu.

Igbo's would have massively voted for Osibanjo but the greed of Tinubu won't let that happen.

Those supporting Tinubu are only Online Bandits, Terrorists and Touts.

104 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by oilykid(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
In Lagos? south west or in Lagos south east, because I don't seems to understand, did they send igbos away from their land from voting
Tinubu urchins will be his greatest undoing.
They are busy creating enemies for him everywhere. I pity the old man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Fira09(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mynd44:

I don't understand you again.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by dragunov: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=114302904][/quote]

You see your life?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Christistruth00: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
oilykid:

IPOB were shooting dead inec Officers in the East and burning down inec offices all in a bid to prevent people voting

They have announced that APC must not campaign in SE are you certain they won’t attack Tinubu voters in SE they are already threatening them

104 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Factcheck0001: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Any Igbo that votes that fool called Tinubu is a mumu

If Tinubu and his foolish supporters wanna take this route of threatening people, then they should be ready for whatever hell that will be unleashed in Lagos

The endsars will be child play compared to the mayhem that will be unleashed on Lagos .. because nobody has monopoly over violence

No Igbo man should go violence unless if attacked or provoked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by techWriter3: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Payback moment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by kponkedenge(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
I remember when Obi cautioned a handful of his supporters that were propagating extreme views.

I'm yet to see Tinubu caution any of his supporters..... His whole campaign is driven by hate and extreme bigotry.... How do you expect the other tribes in the South to vote for you with this constant hate his supporters spew?

The north will definitely go the way of Atiku and Kwankwaso leaving him and his supporters in the open to dry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by kponkedenge(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
techWriter3:
Payback moment

We know your type..... When you lose the election come 2023, you will still blame the Igbos again.

If una no blame Igbos, una body no go dey okay.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by VaginaMiners: 1:43am On Jul 01, 2022
beerfraud:
Ase
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by VaginaMiners: 1:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
How a to differentiate a Wise Ibo man from a foolish Ibo man is how he decipher this messages and tweet from their Host in Lagos
Omo Ogbon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Shettima Ticket Excellent, They Are Moderate Muslims – Osita O / Felix Morka: Daniel Bwala Was Not APC's National Legal Adviser / From Deji Adeyanju: “Peter Obi Will Make A Good President”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.