Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats (933 Views)

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by Great0ne1: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2022
oilykid:
Been scrolling through my twitter feeds and one thing that I have noticed is that tinubu online supporters are vile and extremists. Looks like they have nothing else to campaign for but to spread hate and misinformation.
Am sure yoruba most youths have not forgotten the role he played, when innocent Nigerian youths(including yoruba) were killed during a peaceful endsars. They are patiently waiting to show him how they felt, about his actions
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by wickedJezibel(f): 2:15am On Jul 01, 2022
lol i pity these tinubu urchins wey think say it will be business as usual
you see that war they have been druming for?
they will see it full time in lagos next year.
we dey prepare
no be to dey yarn for twitter ooo
aboki dey give dem wotowoto for the same lagos yet dem no fit talk oo
the same people aboki killed recently a sound engineer where are they?
lol i pity them next year.
dem go know say the gentility of a man no mean weakness.
igbos and many right thinking omoluabi will vote against tinubu in lagos next year and nothing will happen.
anybody wey go put body will be killed immidiatly no two ways about that.
they are already panicking hahahahahahaha
bastards never do well criminals
thunder scatter tinubu urchins
i hate them with passion.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by wickedJezibel(f): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
How a to differentiate a Wise Ibo man from a foolish Ibo man is how he decipher this messages and tweet from their Host in Lagos
if e sure for you that day put body make we settle this nonsense once and for all.
me sef e don tey wey i shed blood last.
no be to dey rant for twitter ooo.
put body for street naaa
igbos and many real omoluabis will vote against bastard criminal tinubu in lagos and his coward urchins can only rant online
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by oilykid(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

IPOB were shooting dead inec Officers in the East and burning down inec offices all in a bid to prevent people voting

They have announced that APC must not campaign in SE are you certain they won’t attack Tinubu voters in SE they are already threatening them
Who announced it and where did he announce it. Where have terrorists across activities not taken place in Nigeria.

Just Las month 50 people were massacred in a church in SW for just coming to church. That's the height of intolerance I have seen anywhere in Nigeria so far.

And for your info, the person that made such tweet is supporting atiku,he has been bursted.

Tinubu urchins are the ones making this about tribe and religion. You don't see obi even atiku following such part
Re: Tinubu Supporters Uses Tribalism And Extremists Threats by 754babalola: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
They are true son of the soilMay Chukwu okike abiama bless themThey are true son of the soilMay Chukwu okike abiama bless them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Responds To The Throwback Comment Of Yusuf Baba Ahmed On LGBTQ. / Face Of The Bandits War Lords In Nigeria - BBC (vid) / Peter Obi Speak As He Visit Olu Of Warri On His 1st Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.