Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja (40692 Views)

LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Foolishbuhari: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
The question is, reset Nigeria from what? From who? Their party? LMAO!!
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by modsfucker: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
arejibadz:
Apc trying so hard even though they know they can't win here after Buhari's disaster

This is not Central Business District bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by happney65: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
money121:
RESET NIGERIA grin grin

WAHALA NO COME TO MUCH LIKE THIS

SO APC KNOW WHERE NIGERIA RESET BUTTON DEY tongue tongue and Tinubu will reset $ back to 1naira wink

Wicked Set of People cry cry

Ahahaha. My oga,A true Lagosian. A son of the soil. I hope you know now that oga Tinubu and his gang no do well for us

Anyways,Are you Obidient as I am?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
ovie8200:
This is somehow doesn't make sense. So it means APC wouldn't be contineuing were that olodo stop from....The frog eyes will reset the country if be becomes president. I thought APC said that the olodo was doing well. Stupid!

Obi people and namecalling! Na wa o. You must join us by fire by force; and that in a democracy o.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by LIGHTROOM: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Carlosdd post=114317725]Asiwaju Bola Tinubu the man for the job [/quote

You mean yekini amuda ogunlere
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by EndWeakerection: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jagaban...Twale..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by BabaOfLagos: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Politics cannot help Nigeria...

For those who understands Basketball profits..

See the link below

BASKETBALL BACK TO BACK PROFITS
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Britishpea: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yankiss:
We are our very problem in Nigeria. Is Tinubu healthy enough to take on the challenges left by PMB? I like Tinubu personally. He is one politician that believes in lifting his associates even beyond his level. Like nominating Osinbajo as VP when it became apparent he wouldn't fit in. Ironically, it's a Muslim-Muslim ticket fears that gave rise to that.

Looking at the problems of our Country, we need a new name. Tinubu also was part of the PMB mess. We didnt hear him advising the president privately or in open letters.
No Tinubu wasn’t a part of PMB mess. Bola Ige,late, once said that we can find work for people but can’t help them do the job. We may say he didn’t castigate the govt. Well, it is his party. This is Nigeria and doing that will turn to anti party. It is about a man who has ambition. It isn’t a bad thing to be ambitious In life. Anyone that will reset Nigeria will have to play the deciders to get there before that can be done. Else, they won’t let such a person smell the seat. Nigeria’s type of democracy is turgid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by opribo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
So APC is actually a party full of quacks, mediocre and crooked people. it's unbelievable that APC wants to field another sick, old and bent man back to back.
Wouldn't somebody have felt it embarrassing to field 'emilokan' immediately after bubu as of what they parade in APC are people with questionable academic records.

We can't be made a laughing stock amongst the committee of nations. Mental capacity is also important. They can't be asking you about strategies to improve electricity and you talking about money.
We need to go back to doing things right.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Amosa: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jagaban lokan come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by latolz: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
So he knows Nigeria needs resetting after the calamity be has been part off...
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by money121(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
happney65:

Ahahaha. My oga,A true Lagosian. A son of the soil. I hope you know now that oga Tinubu and his gang no do well for us

Obidient bawo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
APC has failed Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Izongdave(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
which part of their mouth do APC speak with exactly?
someone please tell me, is this not the same country
the same country they've been ruling for about 8 years now?
what is wrong with Nigeria that they are yet to admit?
is it the "technically defeated terrorrism"
one naira equalling dollar
removal or the hydra-headed subsidy
the death of corruption
restructuring
and other tens of promises we're now enjoying?
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Chidex50(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Igbo movement in camouflage as National movement. I laugh in Latin.
Don't confuse it with Yoruba Movements!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by SOFTSKILL: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Tribal bigot. Try another method. Divide and rule is overrated. Nigerian Youth are wiser now.

You are a bigger bigot, election is a game of choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by 2pak(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Apc needs to reset their brains ,they are thinking negative
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by SOFTSKILL: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Chidex50:

Don't confuse it with Yoruba Movements!

Pure Igbo movement

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by SOFTSKILL: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
happney65:

Yes, obedient to the Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Eniitankorede: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
arejibadz:
Apc trying so hard even though they know they can't win here after Buhari's disaster

People are wiser than you. They know that Tinubu is not Buhari. And they have been hearing what he did in Lagos. They vote people, not party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by akbonus: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Carlosdd post=114317725]Asiwaju Bola Tinubu the man for the job [/

DREAM ON
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Chidex50(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Pure Igbo movement
You're forgiven boy,coz tribalism has eaten deep into you. Better free your mind from sentiments and save this Country. Join the Youth movements for your future and that of your Children. Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Frizz001: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is this not self-indicting and rather contradictory? APC always says they are on the right track and have placed Nigeria in its best position ever! In fact without them, Nigeria would have ceased to exist. Femi Adesina would go further to tell us to be grateful that Buhari came into office and offered his services, like he did Nigerians some great favour.
If they believe this to be true, what is Tinubu coming to reset? Or they don't know what reset is? As far as APC is concerned everything before Buhari was a loss and waste...(as if APC members are a totally new breed of persons ) So why is 'reset' what Tinubu is supposedly coming to do? I thought he said he wants to continue from where Buhari stops?
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu should just pull over. Haba mana

E too much na this same people that brought this calamity buhari want to now bury us alive
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by akbonus: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary will be next president, he has been chosen by igbos, so all other candidates should go and sleep, Pandora Peter Obituary is the next president of drug traffickers

WHEN A MUMU IS TALKING YOU DON'T TAKE HIM SEROIOUSLY BECAUSE ON LOOKERS WILL TAKE YOU A FOR MUMU ALSO
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by magzey: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
Peter Obi is the best choice the youth have..
He will serve us first..
That's why the politicians are against him
Vote Peter Obi.
Vote for your future
As Selfish as Igbo, how can peter Obi rule Nigeria and make Difference?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Izongdave(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
yes even a blind man can differentiate between their names, a deaf can describe it no doubt. but to be more probing; who facilitated the emergence of Kemi Adeosun, Fashola, Osibanjo etc? just incase you're not aware, the positions the aforementioned named manned are the back bone of Nigeria's economy and if you agree with me, i'll go on to ask; what are the result today? not to offend you in alternative; di Tinubu knowingly reccomend incompetent persons to ruin Buhari's Government or are APC's assurances just not workable by their tries?
SOFTSKILL:

They know but intentionally want to discredit them for the Pandora Igbo project
Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by SOFTSKILL: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Chidex50:

You're forgiven boy,coz tribalism has eaten deep into you. Better free your mind from sentiments and save this Country. Join the Youth movements for your future and that of your Children. Thank You

Osu, that sermon is more required in the erosion raveged enclave where people resort to foul languages once disagreed with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by CommonSense1967: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obi supporters wailing and crying like lunatics as usual.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by SOFTSKILL: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Izongdave:
yes even a blind man can differentiate between their names, a deaf can describe it no doubt. but to be more probing; who facilitated the emergence of Kemi Adeosun, Fashola, Osibanjo etc? just incase you're not aware, the positions the aforementioned named manned are the back bone of Nigeria's economy and if you agree with me, i'll go on to ask; what are the result today? not to offend you in alternative; di Tinubu knowingly reccomend incompetent persons to ruin Buhari's Government or are APC's assurances just not workable by their tries?

I hope you understand that a badly prepared pap is not the fault of the grain producer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja by Eddygourdo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Peter Obi that grew Anambra igr from 7 to eight billion, 1 billion only in 8 years.

Pass class graduate with empty head
LOL. So we should give it to shaky shaky daddy abi. You have a brain in your head. Very intelligent man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points / Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.