Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Will Be On The Ballot - Sen. Magnus Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be On The Ballot - Sen. Magnus Abe (309 Views)

Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus / Rotimi Amaechi Ordered Me To Bomb INEC Office ~ Sen. Magnus Abe / Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be On The Ballot - Sen. Magnus Abe by Kolsity(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
The former Senator of Rivers South East Senatorial District in the Senate and former member of NNPC Board South South, Senator Magnus Ngei Abe on Sunday 12th June, 2023 while addressing his mammoth supporters in his country home Bera Gokana assured them that he will be on the ballot for the forthcoming general election.
Magnus Abe, the governorship aspirant in Rivers State further introduced a project he called #ProjectSMA2023 and urged his supporters to register.
The project has has been launched in the three Senatorial District of the state, right now registration is ongoing in all the wards of Rivers State. You can also register online with your PVC.

Register @ https://projectsma2023.com

(1) (Reply)

C’river PDP Governorship Candidate Unveils Ex-channels TV Broadcaster As Running / APC Petitions INEC, Demands Akwa Ibom Rec's Dismissal Within 48hrs / Why Don't Public Office Holders Pay For Their Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.