Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (46526 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Rivguydee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
This pattern no dey work. Why these people dey like this?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by eworo1787(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvSQXEeysI
Anonymoususher:
What others are paying billions to get Obi is getting them for free.

This is pure love and it is as a result of years of neglects and pains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZX6kbXEBtQ
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by okpas01: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
I'm from the north but this rubbish you keep typing is disgusting.[color=#990000][/color]u[qute author=LeoDeKing post=114325823]And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Why much hatred for a tribe.

Just know that they is no Tribe in heaven

Repent and accept Christ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by LivingTribunal: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Foolish people wasting their money when campaign never start
You never see anything yet, campaign never start u don dey kill yaself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Goldenkrezi: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gozac:

If they are biased say it, worst will be to ban you, nothing more nothing less
I no dey reason the ban seff, I've had my fair share.
And ofcus they're biased to the core.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Is that your money, please allow them to waste their money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by sukar886: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
Ur mother na fool, idiot cos we dey nairaland, u dey talk anyhow ... Focus idiot

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by chikason22(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Just wise and everyone who care to listen.
You see this Leodeking of a person, must be stopped from violating the rules of this platform. How can this boy still feeding from his parents call a whole tribe pigs and fools. This is not the first time.

Later they will start accusing PO supporters as toxic. I can't keep quiet again. If the moniker I reported is not banned until after 2023 election to serve as deterrent to others, then I will know you people are bias and not ready to serve Nigeria interest but Yorubas.
I am not Igbo related in anyway. I am a Rivers man. But if other tribes continue to be ridiculed like this. Let nobody get angry when it gets to his or her turn.
I am very angry right now because this monikers is fond of using this line every now and then. I hereby submit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
By the time House to house campaigns would start, you'd be so tired of abuses thst you too would be obidient. Tinubu and Atiku won't favour you. They don't rep the masses. Ambode who tried to favour the masses here was punished . Tinubu said Alimosho, the largest LG in lagos doesn't contribute much to lagos development so Ambode should stop developing the place...but they always get their winning votes every 4 years from alimosho ambode had a vision of developing lagos equality such that people could enjoy good life regardless where they live but Tinubu fumed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Royalty83(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=114325823]And if by any mistake the north reject it, the "obedients" immediately become Tinubu supporters.

Very funny pipu. grin
Ipob pigs are fools.

This has left mere PROPAGANDA to SEVERE IBERIBERISM.. These people can't cease to amaze me
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by LeoDeKing: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
sukar886:

Ur mother na fool, idiot cos we dey nairaland, u dey talk anyhow ... Focus idiot
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Antai123(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
Tomorrow, you will come out to say that Peter Obi fans are insulting. You have started attributing IPOB to the east. While Boko Haram are rapping your siblings and you in the North.

If you want to describe which tribe looks like pig, I know you already know them and you are one of the potential PIG we have in Nairaland. Foolish, stupid, nonsense, rubbish, and idiotic creature that has ever graced the surface of the earth. Tweeehhhh!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by mcfestgee: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

I don't it worth dignifying fools like you with response

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Royalty83(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rivguydee:
This pattern no dey work. Why these people dey like this?

If they think we supporter of APC, COWS & ALMAJIRIS will vote an Igbo man then they are really insane. We are good for nothing boko haram afterall

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by fideliaudemmadu: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Chauvinistic swine

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

That is called Wisdom... D North campaign in that form... that is why they are wiser than those that call it and them foolish

Nice one kudos to u guys up North!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by FlawlessKarl: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.

Wow

Thanks for letting us know that you're a fool, because it takes a fool to know one. My thoughts towards you wasn't wrong at all. Giving a nonêntity like you attention is complete waste of time

Empty are you and empty will you be till the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Festy4u(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Belial06:

.cc seun you asked for evidence here it is.

Read the comment it is clear he was refering to your Ibo members as pigs. Let me see you do justice with this or not cool

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Don't you border quoting all them idiots who call themselves whatever idiotic names they go by. They are as partial as Bleep on this tribalistic forum! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Jack005(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
Seun ,mynd44,lalasticlacla politics is not hatred, this moniker incites tribalism and bigotry on any igbo topic on a daily. Go thru all this post and you will be marvelled at the level this guy can go just to insult the igbo.. This moniker should be banned totally from this forum, please do the right thing, for justice to reign.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by hensparkings1: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lumig:
grin
Wearing Peter Obi's shirt, cap and wristband will not change their minds from voting for the desired candidate. cheesy
people like you shame dey shame me honestly, at the your age you should have understanding of what civilization is, and what a good governance means..free yourself from bitterness of religion and ethnicity and watch how your thinking and life will be transformed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Adebiyi75olusho: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the answer.�

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Kingspin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Ipob pigs are fools.
You have no reason to be ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Cry cry baby I want to see your mother...shame

See how they're tearing you apart on Nairaland...ntooorrrr

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by JudasNaKarrot: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lumig:
grin
Wearing Peter Obi's shirt, cap and wristband will not change their minds from voting for the desired candidate. cheesy
Oga what they are doing is creating awareness. Even though im for PDP,i still see this man's popularity risinv daily. That's how it's supposed to be, even in advanced societies.
Stop the criticism and painment, go and sell your own candidate too and stop looking for who to castigate.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Nigerianization(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Musrataman:

After 2023 nobody will tell them that they're no longer needed in Nigeria.
Supporters of iniquities like Ipob are worse than boko haram

And what about Boko Haram sympathisers like the one who said AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH.

Equating IPOB to all IGBOS is wrong of you except you also mean that buhari and all northerners are Boko Haram members. Or that Yorubas are touts like the MC in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Musrataman:

After 2023 nobody will tell them that they're no longer needed in Nigeria.
Supporters of iniquities like Ipob are worse than boko haram

Nigeria can’t do without igbos, that’s why they fought tooth and nail, Una be kids, if Igbos no get anything to offer, Biafra for don actualize since, people Wey produce their own equipments during the war, read history, the pillar of Nigeria, south south and south East na them dey hold this country financially
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by undigeh: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Is like it is the #ENDSARS that has metamorphosized into a revolution codenamed obidence.
Very interesting.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
YoungLionken:
Honestly, I will be very happy if Peter Obi wins cool..

But then, powers that be sad...

Just vote and leave the rest for them to handle

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief and killer

Come out with ur evidence
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) by NakedTruth4eva: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI. VOTE LABOUR PARTY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out / Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.