Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret (46493 Views)

Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items / President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by dinma007: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
A pretty lady has taken to Twitter to express her regret for supporting and campaigning for president Buhari with her bike in 2015.

She shared a throwback photo with Buhari's campaign poster pasted on her bike and wrote;

"Throw back to when I used my bike to campaign for buhari.. preaching change.. God forgive me.."

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-used-bike-campaign-buhari/

Cc; lalasticlala

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by madridguy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sai Baba till final whistle.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nukilia: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am waiting for those that trekked for buhari grin grin grin

523 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by obonujoker(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
She be akamu

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by biacan(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy sis you not the only one in this game we have them here allover nairaland

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by DrGoodman: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
We are waiting for many more apologies,

From Rotimi "Judas" Amechi who used our state money to campaign for this criminal party

From Tinubu who convinced all the professors in Yorubaland to queue behind a stark illiterate and vote in someone without a single certificate

From Mbaka who bamboozled the whole Christians in the south to hate Jonathan just because of a fake prophecy paid for by Apc with a Rochas cheque.

From Liar Mohammed who continued to lie about everything, till the devil screamed "blood of Ishmael" grin

From all the zombies who preached and spread propaganda about the good person of Jonathan.

From everyone who were deceived into believing in the "change" "chain" mantra

455 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by iamJ(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
see her face like dr seuss character

[img]https://media./images/8e459cd9006ca6bed31b08f4b2a180e0/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari is not ur problem, if you're confused

Grab a mirror biko and shut up

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Desyner: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Everybody is.
Imagine Buhari pinning Maina on Jonathan. Their tactic of masking their cluelessness with Jonathan is exposed.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
The main regret nefa start sef. Wait for 2019 when the Vampire will use ISIS, BokoHaram and Northern Army to devour the south and middlebelt into submission to rig him into office again..

When we shout dem no go hear..!

It's unfortunate that when God-sent came visiting...only few of us knew it......

There are more Buharis in HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims region waiting for more Tinubus, Ameachis, Okorochas and Oshomoles to climb their bike to Aso Villa.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Sirjamo: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Keep your bike to yourself next time, the change agenda continues. Baba till 2023

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by aolawale025: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
So many of such people always hurled insults back then when you try to advise them. I have no pity for them. Let them stew in the soup they cooked

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Oledia(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Since you have realized your mistake, your sin is forgiven.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Throwback: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari truly failed a lot of patriots.

A very shameful failure.

But as I do not regret the sacking of the Ineffectual Buffon called Jonathan, so would I not regret hurling the hypocritical Buhari in a wheel barrow destined for Daura.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Aubrey1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
VIP - Vagabond In Power

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by mightyhazel: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Throwback:

A very shameful failure.

But as I do not regret the sacking of the Ineffectual Buffon called Jonathan, so would I not regret hurling the hypocritical Buhari in a wheel barrow destined for Daura.
did u get a mention due to the op?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by PapalsBull(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
DrGoodman:
We are waiting for apologies,

From Rotimi "Judas" Amechi who used our state money to campaign for this criminal party

From Tinubu who convinced all the professors in Yorubaland to queue behind a stark illiterate and vote in someone without a single certificate

[s]From Mbaka who bamboozled the whole Christians in the south to hate Jonathan just because of a fake prophecy paid for by Apc with a Rochas cheque. [/s]

From Liar Mohammed who continued to lie about everything, till the devil screamed "blood of Ishmael" grin

From all the zombies who preached and spread propaganda about the good person of Jonathan.

From everyone who were deceived into believing in the "change" "chain" mantra

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by PapalsBull(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Throwback:

A very shameful failure.

grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by osscarr(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
It's too late to regret; forget about regret and learn especially now that another old fool is already queueing up to take power. We v been shouting
'Akiku is a rongue'i hope Nigerian youths will listen n don't come n start talking about regret tomorrow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by andyoscar(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tinubu quitness regards buhari government shows dat is sorry for his stupidty. Thats wat i tink

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by DrGoodman: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
andyoscar:
Tinubu quitness regards buhari government shows dat is sorry for his stupidty. Thats wat i tink
cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:
see her face like dr seuss character

[img]https://media./images/8e459cd9006ca6bed31b08f4b2a180e0/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari is not ur problem, if you're confused

Grab a mirror biko and shut up

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude
Go back to romance section because your mates are not here

Your brain is fixated on physical features while here we deal on mental intelligence .

Sorry you are not welcomed here

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry for not doing more to stop buhari presidency

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Throwback: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
mightyhazel:
did u get a mention due to the op?

Indeed I did.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by mightyhazel: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Throwback:

Indeed I did.
�. thot as mach
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by shallysgirl: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rabbish, her regrets has just started.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Paperwhite(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even some fanatic zombies too.Sorry o but next time get some sense to ask and know the type of "Change" being offered.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Mayydayy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba till final whistle.

My guy....your case is no longer a joking matter.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Flashh: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Not only you, who regretted it.

Those who trekked unko? grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by DanielsParker(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
lmao!
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by quiverfull(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Someone sincere needs to tell Buhari how majority of those who supported him are utterly disappointed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by adeniyi55: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
A young man has taken to NURTW to express his regret for supporting and campaigning for tokyo with his bike in 2015.

He shared a throwback photo with xf logo pasted on his bike and wrote;

"Throw back to when I used my bike to campaign for tokyo.. preaching free t-fare.... God forgive me.."

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.