Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65390 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Godwin25king: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Staring in a Khabi Lame's way right now undecided
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ordisco(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
She might not have such in mind
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by rant19ade: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2022
This one nah simple something nah.
Tell her there is no need, she shouldn't worry.

Whether she has any motive or not, the optics is very bad, so to avoid any ish, just tell her not to bother.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by AmazingELixir: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

Op that woman is coming to work and get paid for it and also open a future request account on you, the sort of work is opening to conjecture. I seriously advise you to reject that offer. More importantly be rest assured if you allow her to come it wouldn't be a one off thing and it will come with lamentations on how things are terribly back home intending to elicit pathos from you and open your vault for easy picking.

With time you know how that plays out, to ensure you don't feel exploited the back touches the ground and the legs become evening newspaper. They are as crafty asuch and from my stand point I believe you're very fallible.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by loswhite(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided
Don't mind the stupid OP. He is using style to announced the help he rendered to a friend.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by FuckSilly: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
Forget rubbish.
IS HER HUSBAND AWARE?
IS YOUR WIFE AWARE?

If all you think about is not sex, then you should accept the offer. MUST ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER?

IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF. GIVE HER YOUR KEYS, TELL HER WHAT SHE CAN HELP YOU WITH AND LEAVE THE HOUSE.

DON'T SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE.

DON'T DISH TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE SERVED.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by kaybee2ng(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Simply Ask Her You Would Like To Seek Her Husband Consent First, You Can Invite Them Together. You Can Chill With Her Husband Catching Up On Old Times While She Perform Her Chore.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by livinbygrace: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
IamAsiri:

That's how some of you add 2+2 up and come up with 20. How sure are you that the husband is not aware of her message? Or don't you know that it's how women think? The least the women thought she could help with is the house chores, because she believes that the family is indebted to the man. The man can choose to politely decline and laugh it off, that the help he rendered is not a big deal. Else, they'd will be acting as if they are walking as if on eggshells around him.

Any man with street OT will be able to decode the content of that message.Will you be happy if you wife did such ?The woman want sex!wake up bro!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by TooMuchStuff: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
UpInTheSky:
There's nothing to deliberate here. Just reply her text and tell her "No, thank you. That won't be necessary". Keep it firm and don't respond to her texts thereafter.

Tbh, you don't even have to reply, as you don't owe her any reply. Your silence will speak for itself and let her know you're not interested in the offer.

Ma kinda of guy.....!
Silence na power too...
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by FuckSilly: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2022
galantjoe:
Never reject free food, it is risky to reject female freebie.

Let her come over, do whatever chores she wants even in a bedroom. Chop and clean mouth.

Likely a deal by her and her husband to repay your kindness.
Chai

I pity ya mama, sisters, wife and daughters embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by omoadeleye(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

You are just a pervert sha and looking for validation
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ubee(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2022
There's no type of story that people won't script and post here just so they can feel fulfilled by generating comments.

Anyway my direct opinion about this issue is simple.
It takes an immature man with no iota of integrity to even be contemplating and thinking if he should allow the woman to come clean the house.

She goes behind her husband's back to attempt to go to your house and you don't see the handwriting on the wall?

And for you to even state that one thing can lead to another shows that you have a lot of work to do on yourself.

Edit: Although i have a conviction that this story is scripted, i will point out two markers in the text message to prove that she has ulterior motives in a hypothetical scenario of this story.

1) She is teasing and sending you a message by using "cum" in place of come

2) When she says "as a woman" that is another message.

If it were a true story, she's obviously a slut.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Simply tell her that you don't welcome visitors in your wife absence

She will understand the meaning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Why would a married woman even choose to go to the house of another married man in the absence Of his wife to do some household chores in the name of appreciation if she doesn't have ulterior motives. Even if it was 1 billion that was given to his husband, this is absolutely unnecessary. She even wrote cum in place of Come grin
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Kendo999: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Bros nah your mind go kill you.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ubee(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Honestly i hope you are still relatively a kid - as in you haven't hit 30 yet.

Because any full grown man that sees this story and reads the woman's text message and still thinks she has no ulterior motives is a mumu.
ordisco:
She might not have such in mind
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by okunola123(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2022
My dear brother, my kindly advio for you is that, don't welcome her into your home oo. Tell her that she should not bother because nothing to clean up like that and if she insist ensure that she come along with her husband. Becareful bro.
DamnnNiggarr:

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Kindly turn her down if you’re not comfortable with it. Let her know you appreciate her help but she shouldn’t worry. See this woman is feeling in-depthed to you and needs assurance that you did this out of good faith and won’t come troubling them.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by abidem4real: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Your heart is corrupt. The woman in question is your bossom friend's wife who only wants to help probably with the assent of her husband and you are here thinking of what may happen between the two of you if she comes.
This clearly shows that you must have had eyes on her at a point in time and that is why your mind thinks of possible sex when she offers to help.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Femeto: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2022
You better flee.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Thirtyrockers: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Na the " i want to *cum* dey totori the guy brain.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Druss(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Tell her thanks but no need. There is no need. You and your wife put things in place to ensure house is cleaned.

She may have sent this with a clean mind but it is best to not allow her to come over.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BRATISLAVA: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Parizz:
she presented the opportunity and he took it. Man must not live by himself alone. You must have a boring sex life. When did you have sex?

If it doesn't revolve around sex your brain cannot process it. When last did you leave the brothel in your mind?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by madgoat(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

You dont have sense at all.
So if your friend's wife or your friend see this post on nairaland, how do you expect them to be feeling? Or do you think they would be daft not to know the post is about them? Honestly you are a very useless man with no brains. Just because you helped them financially, you are now feeling so proud and want to rubbish them.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by enedo: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Her offer is unecessary and uncalled for. Just texting him to thank him should've sufficed. His dealings are with his friend, not her, so offering to come [her choice of spelling of the word is weird sef] over to help with chores is unecessary. OP is a married man and his wife can help him figure out all that, not her. Even if he were a single man, bachelors know how to take care of themselves without allowing their friend's wives over to their home to supposedly help do their chores. Weird.

If the husband isn't aware of this text, I doubt he would be pleased his wife wants to go to his friend's house to do whatever. OP himself has a wife and I doubt that she too would be okay with this. It's all shades of unecessary.

This is the most reasonable reply I have seen so far.. her text was a bit off.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by sylve11: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided

The op is an annoying thing.

Yeye person to the core. angry cool
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by thoniann(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Please, introduce me to the family. I want to help out.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by enedo: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2022
The suppose received message is at sender side .instead of receiver side.
You can't fool everyone....if you're smart enough you will understand what am saying.
This is all for fun.

DamnnNiggarr:

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by sylve11: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Her offer is unecessary and uncalled for. Just texting him to thank him should've sufficed. His dealings are with his friend, not her, so offering to come [her choice of spelling of the word is weird sef] over to help with chores is unecessary. OP is a married man and his wife can help him figure out all that, not her. Even if he were a single man, bachelors know how to take care of themselves without allowing their friend's wives over to their home to supposedly help do their chores. Weird.

If the husband isn't aware of this text, I doubt he would be pleased his wife wants to go to his friend's house to do whatever. OP himself has a wife and I doubt that she too would be okay with this. It's all shades of unnecessary.

The point is the op would have replied saying "it's okay. No need for all that", not bringing to the public. embarassed cool
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by DOnlooker(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Op read the text message carefully again. She left hints of her mission.
1. She wrote that she want to cum ova as in she want to cum. She might have meant wanting to cum literally.
2. Then she said she wants to appreciate you as a WOMAN. Well, that's loud enough.
Besides she didnt point out if the suggestion was a mutual one from she and her husband.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by sylve11: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Karleb:
No thank you.

Is that too hard to type. undecided undecided

I tire for the op. undecided cool
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by lagosrd: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

You are just as funny as the writeup. Come on grow up and stop your self deception and hypocrisy.

My man pls tell her they you won't be around and that you will be travelling on an emergency trip and you're so sorry about that or you just tell her not to boarder as you don't intends putting her through stress.

If your so called intimate friend finds out that his wife came to your house probably without his consent, my guy na die you dey so. Please don't put yourself in a corner you will regret. Don't try it. It is dangerous and will spell doom , now , later or in the future. Be very descrete and vigilant so that the good you have done will not turn to become evil unto you.

Those women are nothing but evil. Meanwhile don't forget to tell her that you will discuss with her husband for both of them to come together.
DON'T ENTERTAIN ANOTHER MANS WIFE IN YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT A THIRD PARTY PRESENT.

the devil has no house, he stays in the heart of a man. Simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.