Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65237 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
rubbish!!!! How Wil a sane married woman go and visit another married man wey hin wife no dey? Ask yourself, would her husband even approve of it.....we all know where it will lead to.....let's be wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Hope2014(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
YoungLionken:
All I can say is, marry an Igbo lady at your own risk undecided..

Who have seen Slawomir( the moniker of the OP reminded me of him), been long I heard from him..

Hope he's not in EFCC custody...
As soon as I saw Ugochi, Fear catch me.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by olibeans: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Don't reply her.
Assume you never saw that text.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ailenmen: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2022
My text message if I were u " hi I got your message. And add smile emoji and say don't worry ,there is no need cos your male house made is doing d job already. As per d assistance, y are we friends smile emoji
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by akenzua74: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
. My friend's wife did same to me severally, we're like brother and sister no corrupt feelings towards her. Pls control your mind abeg. Will think of sex if she was your sister?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by IamAsiri: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
cumoverna:

You nor sabi 2+2 be that.
The message is uncalled for, unnecessary.

That's how some of you add 2+2 up and come up with 20. How sure are you that the husband is not aware of her message? Or don't you know that it's how women think? The least the women thought she could help with is the house chores, because she believes that the family is indebted to the man. The man can choose to politely decline and laugh it off, that the help he rendered is not a big deal. Else, they'd will be acting as if they are walking as if on eggshells around him.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by naija4life247: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
ailenmen:
My text message if I were u " hi I got your message. And add smile emoji and say don't worry ,there is no need cos your male house made is doing d job already. As per d assistance, y are we friends smile emoji

Your head too correct
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BatinHisoki: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
cumoverna:

The spelling is the red flag already yet people here are bashing the op, that the msg is pure, AND IT ISN'T.

If you look carefully those that were bashing the op were females. You know those genders dislike honesty and frown at truth whenever they see it. None of them will say the same if it was their husbands that got the message.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by FireKing: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent. Please avoid temptation at all cost and tell her to use the transport fare in coming to ur place to buy more food stuff for her home....be the better u are

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by emerged01(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
She said "if you dont mind". Oga your mind dirty too much.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by etimocity(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2022
oga tell that woman thank so much for the help you prefer to render to me no need to pay back in house chores. don't let her in your house.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by FireKing: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Please avoid temptation at all cost and tell her to use the transport fare in coming to ur place to buy more food stuff for her home....be the better u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Samidecking717(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Just let her know that your wife will be visiting to help out with the chores, and appreciate her decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by akanbiaa(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

Simply reply "No problem, there will be no need for the visit, what I did is for God, My regards to your husband and family.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2022
YoungLionken:

Who have seen Slawomir( the moniker of the OP reminded me of him), been long I heard from him..

dey don carry him.. he no get 500k to bail himself. I no know his fate rn o. His nigga leave him for efcc custody. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by jonahhh: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Why reason like that? Must you nack everything and everybody? The husband (your friend) might even know about it sef… tell her not to bother and find other woman to help you with your work …

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by leofab(f): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2022
maasoap:

Too much nonsense. Did he invite her after rendering the assistance?
the exact reason OP should should say no to her.. imagine if this man is her husband… with these insults and accusations even when she hasn’t visited..
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2022
I will advise him to decline the offer straight away since his focus is centered on sex already.
If he can't cope with it, why not lock his room door, leave the house, and allow her do the chores if she truly wants to? R. Kelly and co. are wasted all because their thoughts are sexually overwhelmed .

JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by YelloweWest: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Enumerator:
You no get sense obviously, birds of a feather lots undecided

How you this stupid girls defend your nonsense act is what baffles me

You call "help with chores" appreciation when you obviously know na dick she won go take,

Ask your self this, has she been the one helping the guy with chores since his wife's absence?

Nonsense and ingredient!

I swear she won fùck am! Na woman I be...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Bolakinzo: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2022
I think you shouldn't allow her to visit you. Most women are like that. She want to get close to you and wouldn't mind sleeping with you.Trust me, helping her family at the time of distress gave her family sense of relieve. . Did she inform her husband ? If yes, You are safe, otherwise she needs something. Don't let this break your friendship with your best friend.and if you allow her to come, you will sleep with her even if she doesn't show any interest

My advice to you is that you should discorage her from coming. Tell her your cousin is at your place doing the chores or tell her you will let her know when you need such help.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by LordReed(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Very easy, tell her you don't require any assistance. End of story.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ViceGovernor: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
toffyz:
That Text is harmless

She meant her words

She's just trying to show her appreciation of your kind gesture.

If you wouldn't need her , tell her she shouldn't worry about the chores. After all you've been doing it yourself before.
This is ridiculous sir grin how can you say that text is harmless didn't you see CUM in it?
There's no chance on God's green earth that she doesn't know what Cum means she definitely has an angle to her visit and her hubby knows about it too. He may have suggested it sef cause he knows his friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by MarianaTrench: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2022
coputa:
Is a word of thank you not enough to show appreciation.women with their over bearing attitude,must you ass lick a helper to show appreciation(high service)i am sure it's the husband that's pushing her forward.Please,let them know their boundaries.reply her that you like doing your household chores yourself,to send a message to them.

It's not "high service", it's "eye service"

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by saintneo(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Just call her husband, and tell him that he shouldn't have informed his wife, that what you did is kinda paddy-paddy stuff.

As per the wife, just inform her no need for support that you are good to go. simple!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by edungene7: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2022
OP I get yr point most Nigerian women see their body as a means to offer gratification to clear yr doubt let her come but stay away from the house she should call you when she is done and ready to leave by then u can return and bid her farewell I tell u the family might be in serious lack she knows coming to you might put the next meal on the table OP try visit yr paddy unannounced the guy they starve

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by shantti(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!
Women supporting women. Within your heart, u know that that woman wants to seduce him. U know this well but won't admit. House chores kee

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by shantti(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided

Gbam!!!!
Or better she and her husband can come with wine on a Saturday and thank him. Chikina.
That woman is up to something

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Oyiboman69: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I'm afraid, I can't try that.
I will go with the above suggestions.
your guts is telling you the right thing. don't let her come and also don't let those up there makes you feel like the bad person here.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Newton2024: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2022
YoungLionken:

He has probably been arrested by EFCC.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BafanaBafana: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Ask her if she has discussed it with her husband. Her response will give you a pointer to her true intentions

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.