Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65215 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

Edit the name out now, the hubby might be on nairaland, or delete the whole thing abeg, this is childish.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by adecz: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
You got show us her picture for
us to advise you appropriately on
whether she is a risk or not.... grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
ibechris:

Let us not conclude yet...that was how u people told us that Buhari would make Nigeria be like America now, how far.

Haha did he not do as promised?

I am sure you are not a resident of this country.

Because...

We are even far better than The Americans now. As a matter of fact, we don't want him to leave the seat. We are enjoying his tenure

If only Buhari can run again in 2023...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by HelipsTech: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

Mark that word 'as a woman's

Run for your life

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by blaise26abj(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I understand your confusion . The way she composed that text message is misleading . What does “appreciate you as a woman ” mean for Christ’s sake ?
Just tell her that your friend’s happiness and comfort is enough . And decline her offer . I would be very uncomfortable if ANY of my friend’s wives sent me that kind of text . If anything , my friend should be the one to offer such help. And please you are not a weak man as some have purported . You could innocently allow her but she fit get agenda and scatter your friendship with your friend

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by joedams: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
She didn't offer to "come", she offered to "cum". Guy, you already know what she wants. Now tell her tha won't be necessary as you have already done all the chores in your house and that you are travelling.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Dmacqh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
@op talk true , that your friend , brother or neighbor wife don dey enter your eyes ?
After the text , you are imagining ?

It always end in regret , shame , loss, death , fight, distrust, etc.

Sharp guy no dey for another man wife side . Even if takes many years, it will be exposed.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Don't be a simp bro tell her no worry that ur cool ...or your always busy don't fuvk ur friendship because of 5mins pleasure guy use ur head ooh

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by 3seriez(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Red flag.. Red flag.. Red flag..
Do not entertain such request, it would only lead to tears and catastrophic earthquake. Avoid her by all means. The bond with your friend is enough and has been built over time with trust and friendship, don't let a woman come in between that.
Tell her straight up you mind oh..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Parizz: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How could he miss such a golden opportunity to preach his true gospel through others?
she presented the opportunity and he took it. Man must not live by himself alone. You must have a boring sex life. When did you have sex?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

He is just avoiding it nothing bad everyone have their own weak point
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ezedon(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
She said "CUM" "OVA" if you CUM in the OVA my brother, you are OYO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Akerele44(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
ibechris:
Allow her to come first...

Let us not conclude yet...that was how u people told us that Buhari would make Nigeria be like America now, how far.

Allow her to come and help u and if she throw passes at u then,u can decide to shun her no be so?

Don't mind them

They av come with PETER OBI again grin

I don't like doubting anything as far as I am concern.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by jamznato: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dont mind her and some ladies are here covering up. She never tell u what she wants. She want take your kindness as excuse to her husband to explore all her fantasy. Which one is CUM OVER. AND APPRECIATE YOU. Na women confusing code be that. She cant spell come again.? She really meant that cum for your information. It sounds innocent but evil. Just be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Misterone: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

tell her the truth that it is not advisable for a married woman to visit a married man whose wife is not around. And that you would not want to loose the friendship and respect that both family have for each other.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Parizz: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
blaise26abj:

I understand your confusion . The way she composed that text message is misleading . What does “appreciate you as a woman ” mean for Christ’s sake ?
Just tell her that your friend’s happiness and comfort is enough . And decline her offer . I would be very uncomfortable if ANY of my friend’s wives sent me that kind of text . If anything , my friend should be the one to offer such help. And please you are not a weak man as some have purported . You could innocently allow her but she fit get agenda and scatter your friendship with your friend
if i were him, i will just let her suck my dick
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by saintruky(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Bros i don't see anything wrong here... Except say ur hands nor clean...

DamnnNiggarr:

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by bigpicture001: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pographice:
I have nothing to say

There is. No sinister intent there... It's just an open request, but still decline not cuz of temptation but cuz of respect for ur guy... It is. Wrong to get his wife doing ur choirs cuz u help them pay rent . It's not appropriate... For a bossom friend

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by akmath: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wetin 'So do the woman?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by kunle75(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Hire a cleaner to clean your house bro.

Thats my opinion on
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Deicide: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
So I wanted to help you but instead you bring the Mata come Nairaland? You think I am not on here?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Fisiryorh(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Thank you so much

You Welcome... grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr
The answer is so simple. Make sure there's someone in the house with you when she comes. It can be a relative, friend or neighbor. It's best you make it someone much older than you so she won't be obliged to joining your friends wife to do some cleaning. Anyway, just make sure someone is there with you.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by tnerro1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
For her to use “cum” instead of “come”, my brother RUN oooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Starz825(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Guy..I tell you something a little different but much more similar to above suggestions...
That lady is connected to you already..since it's obvious you have enough money and her hubby does not.
You should understand women and money by now....
Coming to your house to do your house chores knowing fully well your wife isn't around is a manipulative scheme to put you in a mess....

Only if she is coming with her hubby.... would you allow her to come over...

Bros...I tell it to you ..your guess is as good as mine...

It's the devil run...run from the devil nigga.... run

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by robosky02(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Just tell here you'll inform your friend to come with her on the visit when your wife is back in town.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by dododawa1: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oropeseje Oro di hu
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by showafrica(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

You are been unreasonable, a man is not with his wife and you are asking if he is sex starved

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by coputa(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
ibechris:
Allow her to come first...

Allow her to come and help u and if she throw passes at u then,u can decide to shun her no be so?

I don't like doubting anything as far as I am concern.
you don't entertain female guest when your wife is not around,except your sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / I Caught My Husband Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.