Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65403 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by lekonso: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
belcom10:
Some women are not wise at all. Some of you saying this is innocent help got it all wrong. If she has good intentions, she could have use the husband phone to call, or discuss with the husband to inform the friend.

She's not in obligation to do anything for the friend to show her appreciation other than calling and saying thank you and pray for him.
Absolutely right, i agree with you 200%

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ViceGovernor: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Deicide:
So I wanted to help you but instead you bring the Mata come Nairaland? You think I am not on here?
So na you be that woman cheesy
You need better koboko. Shey your husband friend tell you he need house help?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by buzorcharles(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Drop key for her and come back late. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by HRMK: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2022
SIMPLE!TELL HER YOU ARE VISITING YOUR WIFE IN BAYELSA!LOBATAN!!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by senjutsu(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Is her husband aware of this arrangement? For you to be this concerned, you may consciously or unconsciously have some interest... If there's no interest your decision would have been made swiftly.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by yemclef(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Reply to her that won't be necessary, however you appreciate her gesture.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by MyChoice1: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
not that I can't handle being at close proximity with her but...
That too much closeness with opposite sex that's not my wife almost ruin my family, my family is divided as a result of that. See link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7152523/family-verge-destruction#113306128

Based on the gist in the link above, you're already battling with trust issue with your wife. How dare you contemplate allowing this type of "thank you" visit? I don't know that men equally have fish brain ooo...lol
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by onuman: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

I disagree with you. The helpful man can be easily lured by the woman into sexual relationship when both of them are alone in the helper's house.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Doctortest: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Lol people act so foolish and gullible....
A married woman says she wants to come over and do your chores knowing fully well your wife isn’t around and u think it’s an innocent offer....
Mumu man ‘ keep off the daughter of Jezebel who has started disrespecting her husband over his extreme Sapa situation .....
No sane married woman who extend such an offer to a man whose wife no dey around ‘ and besides wasn’t it her husband who told her you borrowed them money ‘ why 2 of them no come clean your house or at least make the man use him hand send him wife to come clean your house .....
She wants to rope u ......

#doct

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by vikiphy89(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2022
The useless OP just typed message in his phone to send to that number ugochi, then screen shot it and bring it here to hear wetin people go talk abi? U think I can't differentiate composed message and inbox message? Delude nigga
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by CasNova(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2022
What is the fuss about?

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Abdul0626(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2022
thorpido:
It could be an innocent offer.It doesn't mean she wanted anything intimate.

Since your mind is already troubled,just reply her that you have your chores covered.Tell her you have people/neighbors who help you out.

There is nothing innocent about the text. I tag it as sexual harassment. What is "CUM OVA"? May Guy Run for your life.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by biggie73(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
She wrote CUM. That implied she want you to make love to her. Run, �‍♀️ �‍♂️ �‍♂️ �‍♀️
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by vikiphy89(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
toffyz:
That Text is harmless

She meant her words

She's just trying to show her appreciation of your kind gesture.

If you wouldn't need her , tell her she shouldn't worry about the chores. After all you've been doing it yourself before.
That type was written by OP before screenshoting. Check how inbox message use to be and check how composed message be then u will know. OP is chasing clout,no woman typed anything
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by mirinder: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
akenzua74:
. My friend's wife did same to me severally, we're like brother and sister no corrupt feelings towards her. Pls control your mind abeg. Will think of sex if she was your sister?
you are a fool. Bang her and set the record straight
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by TruthinAction: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

Ask her if her husband is aware. But I know he is not. Just thank her for her offer and let her know that you can handle them yourself.

There are some free food that kills. This is one of them.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by livinbygrace: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

“CUM OVa”. What does she mean by showing appreciation as a WOMAN? Abeg run!!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Plugsk(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Leave that man, he has been craving for her kpekus for a long time. This is his chance, man no need opinions
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by TruthinAction: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2022
mirinder:
you are a fool. Bang her and set the record straight

You are a pervert. You will perish in your sin if you don't repent.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by mirinder: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2022
shantti:

Gbam!!!!
Or better she and her husband can come with wine on a Saturday and thank him. Chikina.
That woman is up to something
i fùcked my friend's wife yesterday
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by FireUpNow(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2022
OP you helped your friend and not his wife and on the other hand stop her from coming since you having the thought of adultery already. Tell her no in a very polite manner.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Karmaisme(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

How did you know she's doing it with church mind?

Women are very cunning and unpredictable, she may even have sex in mind, hence the message.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by alaska4life: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2022
You can't just draw conclusion about her! She mind have good intentions like she rightly said, so please don't read meaning into it. Except you have feeling for her!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by livinbygrace: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2022
thorpido:
It could be an innocent offer.It doesn't mean she wanted anything intimate.

Since your mind is already troubled,just reply her that you have your chores covered.Tell her you have people/neighbors who help you out.

Innocent indeed!Read the text messageNo innocent married woman will use such words to a married man “Cum”.That woman is not innocent and she knows what she want.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Saketaa: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2022
If u like the way you still relating with your friend, it better to leave the chat don't reply it.

I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp http://.us/w/?c=a86386
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by na2016: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

Stop shouting, you women act as if you know too much. Even from this SMS, it is clear that woman is ready to sleep with this guy. How did I know? The wordings in that SMS, makes it very clear to me. Or this story is just fake.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by fredoooooo: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Tell her to thank her God and her husband. C'èst fini
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by imagrg(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2022
It could be her arrangement with your friend to make you have sex with his wife and forget about the money.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by mirinder: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2022
MarianaTrench:

It's not "high service", it's "eye service"
shot up
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by favour32(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Na only me think differently....
Only to say cum to your house...
Nai make me nor believe the text.
Why cum?
Why not come wey primary two know.
If you know you know...
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by na2016: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided

Op take this advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.