Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65227 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Person go just lie down for him bed come dey fabricate lies like liar Mohammed.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by mrkings84(m): 5:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Ask her if her husband your friend is aware of her decision to come over ur place.....
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by drnoel: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

You are a child
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ItsmeF: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

That text might be innocent or not and whether her husband is aware of it or not, just avoid all situations that'll put you in a tight corner. Just thank her for the offer and let her know you helped because her husband is a very good friend to you but she doesn't need to do anything to reciprocate that. Let her know, you can't accept her offer and she should send your love to her husband.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cococandy(f): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Give her a date to come when you’re at work.

Let he finish the chores and lock up the house before you come back.

Or alternatively like a mature human, tell her “thank you and don’t worry about it”. Since their gratitude is enough.

Y’all complicate even the simplest issues

DamnnNiggarr:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BatinHisoki: 5:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Her choice of spelling CUM instead of COME can indicate her intention, there's no need for her to interfere between you and your friend unless if she's coming with her husband (your friend) never give her a go it will be tumultuous if you ever allowed her...
Marrying a female of that tribe is always a great risk, I know so many stories regarding their cheating behavior.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Onyeziokwu(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

Exactly, I think my Gee has always got his eyes on the woman. Aside that, I don't see why the sex thought.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cumoverna: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2022
ItsmeF:

That text might be innocent or not and whether her husband is aware of it or not, just avoid all situations that'll put you in a tight corner. Just thank her for the offer and let her know you helped because her husband is a very good friend to you but she doesn't need to do anything to reciprocate that. Let her know, you can't accept her offer and she should send your love to her husband.

The spelling of the word "come" is enough to let you know her real intentions, forget help of chores, op spirit don de give am signals and warning signs already.
Women wey everybody know their matter as e be.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by bluefilm: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Damn niggarrrr!!!

I wonder why you like deceiving yourself.

You want her to come over and yet you are pretending as if you don't want her to come over.

She even told you that if you don't mind she will come over.

So what on earth is stopping you from telling her right away that you mind?!

Nonsense. angry
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by phemmyfour: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Since you lack self control, tell her it won't be necessary. But if you're strong like me, even if they lock us together for one month, nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cumoverna: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2022
BadBradley:
fake story.

Try harder next time. Dundee!!!
Y u think it is fake?
But I have seen so many things, that I don't doubt stories like this anymore.
If you be person wey de waka well well, you go hear stories wey raw pass this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by IamAsiri: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
OP FOR THE FACT THAT U DONT HV D WILLPOWER TO RESIST THAT DAUGHTER OF EVE SHOWS THAT U ARE A WEAK MAN.
ALSO, FOR U TO COME ON NAIRALAND TO SEEK OPINION ON WHAT TO DO IN SUCH SITUATION SHOWS HOW SOFT AND SiSY U ARE.
Also, remember garden of eve, daughters of eve are still moving everywhere seeking whom to eat raw. D world would hv being a better place if not eve and her daughters. Look at how one of eve's daughter wants to destroy friendship of how many years.

Who told you that the woman is thinking that way? And how are sure that the husband is not aware or even suggested it? Not all women are bad, regardless of whatever you might have experienced or what your dad could have experienced.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cumoverna: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2022
BatinHisoki:
Her choice of spelling CUM instead of COME can indicate her intention, there's no need for her to interfere between you and your friend unless if she's coming with her husband (your friend) never give her a go it will be tumultuous if you ever allowed her...
Marrying a female of that tribe is always a great risk, I know so many stories regarding their cheating behavior.
The spelling is the red flag already yet people here are bashing the op, that the msg is pure, AND IT ISN'T.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by egunna(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

u shud avoid her,don't make it seem it.AVOID HER.tell her thanks and not to bother.it is morally wrong.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Born2Breed(f): 6:10am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

She dey enter your eye.

Your mind is already twisted,old avoid her if you value your friendship so much.

Just her off politely.

"Thanks, sis, please don't bother. I have someone helping out already, how u
is my friend doing?"
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by cumoverna: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2022
IamAsiri:

Who told you that the woman is thinking that way? And how are sure that the husband is not aware or even suggested it? Not all women are bad, regardless of whatever you might have experienced or what your dad could have experienced.
You nor sabi 2+2 be that.
The message is uncalled for, unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by showafrica(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Twoclans:
Poverty is a hydra headed disease.

After getting assistance I will now have to go and do house chores for another man just because my husband cannot meet up with his responsibilities .

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii .

@ OP please just reply her and tell her not to bother.

That's what happens when you marry a creature her brain is competing with tolo tolo brain. I detest brainless fellows either man or woman. If you don't have sense don't near me.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by henrimoto(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2022
UpInTheSky:
There's nothing to deliberate here. Just reply her text and tell her "No, thank you. That won't be necessary". Keep it firm and don't respond to her texts thereafter.

Tbh, you don't even have to reply, as you don't owe her any reply. Your silence will speak for itself and let her know you're not interested in the offer.

... Dammniggarrr, delete the text message.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by 43Ronin: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
cumoverna:

The spelling of the word "come" is enough to let you know her real intentions, forget help of chores, op spirit don de give am signals and warning signs already.
Women wey everybody know their matter as e be.

OP sef wan claw the woman. Maybe 2 of them don dey eye each other before and maybe she set wella na why OP dey reason am. 2 of them go don use eye claw themselves finish, this one na to just finish the work. Hom go don chop the woman by now. Fear women named ugochi & chidinma... dem dey claw anything

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
Did she tell her husband she plan to embark on such journey? My brother better resist her because those gender can do anything to tarnish the image of good people. She may come and later accuse you of attempted to rape her when she was there. Prevention they say is better than cure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Worldbest281: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Your mind is dirty,tell her not to come
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by DaddyNimo(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

You're bad friend for even wasting time to respond to her text with a "haba madam don't worry I did if for my gee, I'm good thanks for the offer" but you're here ranting weda to accept the offer or not....your friend should be very careful with you....bad friends everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by henrimoto(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
ibechris:
Allow her to come first...

Let us not conclude yet...that was how u people told us that Buhari would make Nigeria be like America now, how far.

Allow her to come and help u and if she throw passes at u then,u can decide to shun her no be so?

I don't like doubting anything as far as I am concern.
kikiki... hmn-hmn, make she no come first.. E no need. Make him Fleeeee from tempt....
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by chigoizie7(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Bro, simply text her back with. “ ooh, No nah, I am really happy that we could be the one to help my dear friend in times of need and not any other person, we all go through some difficult times once once in life not to talk about this current economic situation in naija, I was really happy that he could count on me after so many years as friends, that’s a whole lot to me, at least I now know that I am useful to my friends. He has also done some things for me in the past so it is mutual. You really do not need to bother yourself with coming to do some chores for me, it is really not necessary. Your husband is my friend, I mean, what are friends for?. It’s times like this that we call on our friends even though we don’t pray that these kind of things repeats itself. So our wife, don’t bother yourself. My greetings to my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Elidrisy20: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Na for which part of this country una dey, the why I ask be say, every part of this country get their level of madness, but this one I no Sabi am, another person wife, come visit you,help you with house chores and fouling, then go back to her husband house.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by okoroemeka(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Whois:
You'll be manipulated to offer them more money if you allow her to CUM over. This I have seen wink
that offer has hidden meanings and don't underestimate women,she has something to ask of you and it will be money,she have seen you are father Christmas and wanted her own pound of flesh,if you are not the type that succumbs easily invite her to come and you will see from how she will dress that there is more hidden agenda in the visit,but if you don't trust your self control stay far away from her,I have been paid exactly such visit by my wife's junior sister and it didn't end well,they will end up telling you hidden family secrets and crying on your knees,run far away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by edunaragold(f): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Allow her repay you in her own way,aside sex.she has insisted.she has passive you are going true a lot.if not her heart no go clear .
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Saintinoo(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

OP she wants to cum. read the meaning in that word "cum".

Pls for the sake of your marriage and her marriage also, send her a reply text, tell her it's OK she shouldn't border herself. Tell her you have a worker who does paid house chores for you already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Mrfixitt(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

See madam, that dude is a good guy. He respects his relationship with his old friend that's why he's being careful and more over some women of this generation can be so cunning. She may end up enticing the guy into having sex with her. It's wrong for her to visit him alone in the absence of his wife. I come in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by altteemy: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr: ...

Could you try cropping the name in that picture. You know Nairaland, your friend and his wife might too. It could actually start that wahala you were avoiding.

Also, remove your wife's name on the other thread. Be careful of undue exposure online.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by naija4life247: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:

This is how you women start sleeping around. Any guy with little change, you are ready to fucck.

What part of the Bible, Koran or Traditional Religion supports married Olosho going to visit a Sex Starved guy at home alone?

My Nigga, if you want to chop your own, let her come. Definitely, she has been fuccking around, you are not her first, it's just that Iwo lo kan, it is your turn. But, what will you tell our Father in Heaven on the Judgement Day? That's my concern.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Eniitankorede: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2022
I know some people are not sensitive about the way they write things. Otherwise words like “cum” and “show appreciation as a woman” are alarm bells apart from the visit being inappropriate, however innocent it might sound. Run away from temptation. Tell her not to border, that you are taking care of things by yourself. Thank her for the gesture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.