Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo (62942 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku / Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2022
A former presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, Dr Nicholas Felix, has raised the alarm that the party’s standard-bearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has shut him out of his campaign ahead of the 2023 general election.

The youngest APC aspirant’s outburst came three weeks after the convention held at Eagle Square in Abuja.

Felix had thrown his weight behind Vice President Yemi Osinbajo after he stepped down at the June 7 presidential primary.

Before he withdrew from the presidential race, Felix described Osinbajo as the ‘best man for the job’, adding that he strongly believed that he could turn the country around positively.

Against his expectation, Tinubu defeated Osinbajo, former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, and 11 other aspirants to clinch the party’s sole presidential ticket.

“Asiwaju has not reached out to me. Neither has any member of his campaign team. No one has called me. I am about the only candidate Asiwaju has yet to meet. I don’t know the reason. Maybe it was because I stepped down for the vice president or didn’t support the idea of a possible Muslim-Muslim ticket,” he added.

The APC presidential flag bearer had left the shores of the country for France on Monday.

Tinubu departed Nigeria shortly after a closed-door meeting with the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, in the morning.

Although Tinubu’s spokesman, Tunde Rahman, did not state how long the former Lagos State Governor would be away, there were insinuations that his travel must have something to do with the consultation for his running mate.

When contacted, the spokesman of Bola Tinubu Campaign Organisation, Bayo Onanuga, “Unfortunately, we all know Asiwaju is not in town. But Nigerians are aware of how he visited all the aspirants after the primary. Perhaps (he) was not in town. Maybe he was in America or somewhere. I don’t want to join issues with him.

“If Asiwaju has not reached out to him as he said, I am sure by the time he returns from France, he will cover up whatever gaps exist. I don’t want us to get dragged into that. It is possible that it is even an oversight. As a politician, he doesn’t neglect anybody or sees people as not being important. I am sure it wasn’t a deliberate act or hidden agenda on his part. Everybody is important to him.”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-ignored-me-after-stepping-down-for-osinbajo-aspirant/?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2022
What do you expect, as God no leave, you are good to go.

PYO will never leave you, you believe in his leadership and I can testify how a great leader and a mentor he is.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Moh247: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2022
cool

Be like say this one dey ment....

Tinubu formed APC with like minds, fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

You not only disregarded his legitimate aspiration as an aspirant you contested against him hoping he loses

Upon realising you had a slim chance you joined forces with his protege Osinbajo that betrayed him over religion and personal ambition

281 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Zandena(f): 6:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Even God will soon shut you out if you don't repent for trying to support and entrench disaster cum calamity called Osibanjo as presidential flagbearer of APC !

367 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by naija4life247: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Igbos again? Somebody tell that idiot to keep shut before we revoke the C of O of his house and shops. Then he will go back to his village to catch lizards for Babalawo work

370 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by izibili44: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Before nko waiting you expect.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Eriokanmi: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Why is the aspirant crying wolf? Hasn't he gotten dollars in exhange for his conscience ? What exactly does he expect from Tinubu again, clap for him for not joining his camp of delegates so he too could get 25kusd for voting tinubu as he gave to others? He got what he deserved. Ai kofa nlę, ifa ti nsę (we've not even finished consulting the oracle yet and the oracle is already speaking) I've said it several times. Tinubu's government wouid favour only the elites...especially those around him but he's not gonna get it. We're in Lagos so we know. Ordinary grass cutting contract in lagos must be approved by tinubu and for his cronies who would either do a wishy washy job or not even cut the grass at all. Whereas, there are credible individuals who would have cut the grass and done a good job but he wouldn't give such people the job. Several roads in lagos had been tarred on paper at Alausa and money fully paid cos they're Tinubu's allies but in reality, nothing is done in those roads. Who would challenge them? Something worst than this would happen in Tinubu's government, God forbid. If buhari, an acclaimed incorruptible man could find it hard to fight corruption, what wouid a super corrupt tinubu do better? God of the masses will pay all those who sold out their conscience at the primaries according to their deeds.

Nigerians, shun ethnic and religious bigotry. Vote Obi for a prosperous Nigeria. Yesterday I learnt Justice Tanko who resigned on the account of ill health wouid get billions of naira as emoluments...just one person. I wonder what the president and vice wouid get. See your life oh, Nigerians. Millions of Nigerian students are at home cos of strike. How much is ASUU asking for, that they're finding it difficult to give them? The request is for a better study environment.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu formed APC with like minds, fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

You not only disregarded his legitimate aspiration as an aspirant you contested against him hoping he loses

Upon realising you had a slim chance you joined forces with his protege Osinbajo that betrayed him over religion and personal ambition

Oga Tinubu did not form APC alone neither did he fully form APC alone.You people should quit this stupid lies

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Omihanifa: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2022
This man is funny o. So because say Tinubu met with some aspirants after the primaries, this man taught Asiwaju will drive down to his house to come and see him.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Moh247: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga Tinubu did not form APC alone neither did he fully form APC alone.You people should quit this stupid lies

" Tinubu formed APC with like minds, " fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

Pa chuckudi stop taking Kai Kai in the morning.. where in my comment did I tell you he formed APC alone

Shouldn't you be worried about another major Defeat the entire Ndi Ibo would suffer in National Politics come 2023

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Parachoko: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Why won't he ignore you?

348 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Nayturalistic: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yes boy he did.. Or was it Buhari who funded his own campaign by himself?.. Make e Nobi only Tinubu sef, Atleast he was the leading factor in all respects.. APC wouldn’t ever be in government without him in the first place.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Pa chuckudi stop taking Kai Kai on the morning.. where in my comment did I tell you he formed APC alone

Shouldn't you be worried about another major Defeat the entire Ndi Ibo would suffer in National Politics come 2023
You did not address the fully funded part

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Yes boy he did.. Or was it Buhari who funded his own campaign by himself?.. Make e Nobi only Tinubu sef, Atleast he was the leading factor in all respects.. APC wouldn’t ever be in government without him in the first place.
By contributing only 500,000 votes? So poor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by omenka(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Na wa o. See wahala? Does he really owe you anything? Where is it written he must pay you a visit as he did others?

Why don't you simply ignore him in return, as it is your prerogative to do so if it pleases you? undecided

Dude's just looking for media attention and nothing else.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Nayturalistic: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

We are not interested in been part of the Iragbiji town union

Yes we know, Mr Biafra.. only too bad you guys are just daydreaming right now.. An Igbo president will never let you guys realize your Biafra,. That’s d bitter truth. Any other Nigerian can get it done for you guys but never an Igbo President. The earlier y’all realize this, the way better.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Nayturalistic: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

By contributing only 500,000 votes? So poor

Listen to urself.. 500k votes you say. Is that all you know about Tinubus capability ? Lmao. Abegi, make una go find better thing to do. If Nobi buhari whey mess the party up with hin unfortunate personal agenda.. APC remains d party to move this country forward. Simple.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by omenka(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

This one only crawls out of his dingy abode couple of months before major elections, but time after time, he gets his ass whooped real good, cries his eyes and heart out, and afterwards retreat back into his hole, waiting for another chance to get a good asswhooping.

I can only imagine the number of sore stripes you walk around with, hidden beneath your pants. tongue

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by datola: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Zandena:
Even God will soon shut you out if you don't repent for trying to support and entrench disaster cum calamity called Osibanjo as presidential flagbearer of APC !

Are you for real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by StarFist(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Consequences of your actions are truly yours alone to carry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by SarkinYarki: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2022
He probably knows you don't have much to offer him which is true ...if you want to work for him then reach out to him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by toneroforever(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Truth be told, Tinubu really invested a lot in his party,APC. I won't say he single handedly made Buhari the president but he joined forces with Buhari & others to make that possible.

Now my question is, considering the baggage Tinubu is carrying & Buhari's woeful performance, should we relinquish our right to elect competent and credible leaders & vote Tinubu just because he feels entitled
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Tonypen247(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Joyce95: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2022
grin what do you think it will happen
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by tamdun: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The guy is shameless, u contested against someone and still blame him for not including u in his campaigns haba

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Omobada(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You're right but undoubtedly you know with all sincerity that without TINUBU there would be nothing like APC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Omobada(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Pa chuckudi stop taking Kai Kai in the morning.. where in my comment did I tell you he formed APC alone

You too like shaking table sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by mach7(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2022
He likely ignored you for the crass indiscipline you displayed at the Convention ground.

Stepping down for an aspirant is not the issue, but to say you are stepping down because you don't want "Muslim-Muslim" ticket is highly uncalled for and very irresponsible.

This stupid action was now followed by an SMS from the VP's team urging people not to vote for Tinubu because he will do Muslim-Muslim ticket. Just imagine if the convention ground was now turned into a religious battlefield, who will win?

Abeg the man should go back to the US. He has no electoral value. Even one delegate vote, he couldn't contribute to Osinbajo's 235.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Ijebulogic(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
"Maybe it was because I stepped down for the vice president ..." ...LOL...this guy must have some wires loose...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.