Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo (62972 Views)

Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by casualobserver: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Is this that slowpoke that was disturbing us with speech that made no head or tail only to step down for a 3rd place loser?
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Lacash: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-ignored-me-after-stepping-down-for-osinbajo-aspirant/?
What an effrontery, what an insolence, what a rada rada and Oshisco…Is Jagaban the slayer of Mpurumiri ur fada fada mate. Abeg Goan sidon one place jare. grin
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Franklyspeakin: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Bro leave tribalism, he is from EDO state.
naija4life247:
Igbos again? Somebody tell that idiot to keep shut before we revoke the C of O of his house and shops. Then he will go back to his village to catch lizards for Babalawo work

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by KnowAll(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Since he step down for d VP, d VP can still make him an ssa
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Franklyspeakin: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2022
He is from EDO leave tribalism alone.
UrPapa:
Igbos and “they don’t like me” syndrome
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Thandiubani(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Igbos again? Somebody tell that idiot to keep shut before we revoke the C of O of his house and shops. Then he will go back to his village to catch lizards for Babalawo work

You are a dumb ass fool. A tribal bigot like you should be used for money ritual.

Felix is not Igbo but from Edo.

The hate.

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by adecz: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
It's Osinbajo that should reach out
to you, not Jagaba Tinubu❗️❗️ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by goody234: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Who does consultation in France for a running mate ?...Are they not in Nigeria?...Are Nigerians fools!! just say the truth he went for a health check up ...another Buhari health vacation leader ....I tire for this country full of nincompoops
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Spherica17: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Minjim:

The real calamity is Tinubu.

If PYO had won the primaries, Peter Obi won't be this popular online and Yorubas would have been proud to support a Yoruba .
Obi popularity online is inconsequential. He won't come third position in the general election

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Boyooosa(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Be like say this one dey ment....

Tinubu formed APC with like minds, fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

You not only disregarded his legitimate aspiration as an aspirant you contested against him hoping he loses

Upon realising you had a slim chance you joined forces with his protege Osinbajo that betrayed him over religion and personal ambition

Learn from his spokesman, Bayo onanuga in that post and stop being a bully - it doesn't make sense for the ambition of your favourite Tinubu himself
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by sonyoung: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Long story cut short: Decamp to Labor Party, we all will help you treat his Bleep up...
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Listen to urself.. 500k votes you say. Is that all you know about Tinubus capability ? Lmao. Abegi, make una go find better thing to do. If Nobi buhari whey mess the party up with hin unfortunate personal agenda.. APC remains d party to move this country forward. Simple.

Okay Buhari messed the party/country up.. grin grin grin ..

Now you want to present another old cargo

Don't worry, PETER OBI will show you all exactly what it means to be a president
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by greatman247(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Omoslim26:

Nigerians kicked pdp out bcus they messed up,come 2023 the people whom Apc has shown suffering unimaginable will take their revenge on Apc,
Come out and ask ten Hausa or MB people if they will vote for tinubu,you will not get two cheesy
When the people wey suffer don tire kick out apc,you will use your hand to put him in the chair in Abuja ookk grin grin

My friend, as far as I know, Nigerians don't learn especially from their past mistakes. Nigerian always accept whatever is thrown at them, no revolt, no revolution reason these polithiefcians continue to do whatever they like. Nigeria will always accept whoever wins.

Nigerians are like forex. Sometime you will want your emotions to come to play in forex by expecting market to go in certain direction of your choice but market swing to opposite direction. What this entails is the fact that forex don't care about your emotions it follows the fundamentals and technical analysis and reality of the market. Same with Nigeria, they all follow in the direction of the leaders and careless about what is right to do. Everyone knows PDP brought suffering but APC brought more sufferings to Nigeria but that aside, APC will emerge winner.

The same Nigeria that have gone through hell in the hand of Apc and PDP over 2 or more decades will never learn or come together and vote against the two parties they will still vote for PDP or APC and reject Labor party and the rest.

We all know candidate of Labor party has more pedigree but Nigerians will never vote him in, you know why, because Nigerians like to suffer and they never learn and they are like forex they careless about emotions or what you think is right.... Forex don't care about what you think is right, it rather go with fundamental and technical analysis to bring about reality.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Ashirioluwa: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
They don’t reach out to you because politically you don’t carry any weight. They don’t gain anything by reaching out to you. Bro you don’t have followers
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by annisy(f): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Pls my people I want somebody to answer this my small question... Assuming all Nigerians are of the same tribe, religion and region wld @Apc & @MBuhari have won re-election in 2015 and will @Apc have the effrontery to be seeking re-election in 2023? ....
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by jethro2013(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

They brought it upon themselves. They have always positioned themselves as enemies of Nigeria. The EVIL DJ switch that posted fake pictures of people being killed is from Imo state but based in Lagos. Yet she orchestrated the destruction of Lagos out of hatred for Nigeria.

I am not a southerner, but I can never wish for any state to be destroyed.
Tinubu has not even won and this one has began marginalizing igbos Lol
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Kennitrust(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2022
When Jonathan understood that people with ambition could kills, could destroy and could do anything to achieve their ambition, Jonathan quickly hand over power to Buhari to fulfill his life long ambition.

Buhari didn't come to serves Nigeria but on a mission to accomplished his ambition. that's why the country is not moving forward.

While we were celebrating the "BEGINNING OF THE END THE DISASTER BUHARI HAS PUT US THROUGH", boooom! Another one appear. With no vision other than "it's my turn"
"It's my lifelong ambition"

Nigerian please we don't need to travel out this country to live a better life. We can fix this country with our vote and the right candidate

Let be OBIDIENT

God bless everyone on the mission to rescue our dear country from those outdated political rogues
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by kingyakos: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu formed APC with like minds, fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

You not only disregarded his legitimate aspiration as an aspirant you contested against him hoping he loses

Upon realising you had a slim chance you joined forces with his protege Osinbajo that betrayed him over religion and personal ambition

A tree can't make forest and your god didn't single handedly financed APC, someone also registered the party with his own money. Party members financed the party.
Snubbing other party members because of the past doesn't speak good of him, loosing party members up north is still because of his bitter dirty motives.
He contested primaries with others and he won, yet he's still seeing others who lost as his enemies. Where's the beauty of election without opposition.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Moh247: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Boyooosa:

Learn from his spokesman, Bayo onanuga in that post and stop being a bully - it doesn't make sense for the ambition of your favourite Tinubu himself

Lol

Ok
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Moh247: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2022
kingyakos:

A tree can't make forest and your god didn't single handedly financed APC, someone also registered the party with his own money. Party members financed the party.
Snubbing other party members because of the past doesn't speak good of him, loosing party members up north is still because of his bitter dirty motives.
He contested primaries with others and he won, yet he's still seeing others who lost as his enemies. Where's the beauty of election without opposition.

Omo Ibo carry your preaching to Obi pandora thread you ain't needed here
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Go ahead and revoke let us see who will lose las las. you just come online and show stupidity in High definition.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by nwokoocha: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by kingyakos: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

See this dirty thing
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Listen to urself.. 500k votes you say. Is that all you know about Tinubus capability ? Lmao. Abegi, make una go find better thing to do. If Nobi buhari whey mess the party up with hin unfortunate personal agenda.. APC remains d party to move this country forward. Simple.

I am curious you say APC remains the party to move this country forward. Please who is the ruling party now and how has the country fared? Oga please it is too early to suffer from dementia
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by onuman: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

In other words, it's Tinubu’s turn to rule Nigeria?
Some of you Tinubu urchins don't have any good plans for your unborn generations.

You can't box all of us in your type of country ruled by the Tinubus.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by kingyakos: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by famology(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga Tinubu did not form APC alone neither did he fully form APC alone.You people should quit this stupid lies

Ur problem na English. Lol......

"Tinubu formed Apc with like minds."

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

U are funny so Amaechi didn't fund Apc?? Una dey ment well well. E go shock una

So Osinbajo and Amaechi no get legitimate aspirations??

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Polchiz(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Zandena:
Even God will soon shut you out if you don't repent for trying to support and entrench disaster cum calamity called Osibanjo as presidential flagbearer of APC !

Osibanjo is a disaster?

He is one of the finest brains Yoruba has got.

May God forgive you.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by jaytee01(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why is the aspirant crying wolf? Hasn't he gotten dollars in exhange for his conscience ? What exactly does he expect from Tinubu again, clap for him for not joining his camp of delegates so he too could get 25kusd for voting tinubu as he gave to others? He got what he deserved. Ai kofa nlę, ifa ti nsę (we've not even finished consulting the oracle yet and the oracle is already speaking) I've said it several times. Tinubu's government wouid favour only the elites...especially those around him but he's not gonna get it. We're in Lagos so we know. Ordinary grass cutting contract in lagos must be approved by tinubu and for his cronies who would either do a wishy washy job or not even cut the grass at all. Whereas, there are credible individuals who would have cut the grass and done a good job but he wouldn't give such people the job. Several roads in lagos had been tarred on paper at Alausa and money fully paid cos they're Tinubu's allies but in reality, nothing is done in those roads. Who would challenge them? Something worst than this would happen in Tinubu's government, God forbid. If buhari, an acclaimed incorruptible man could find it hard to fight corruption, what wouid a super corrupt tinubu do better? God of the masses will pay all those who sold out their conscience at the primaries according to their deeds.

Nigerians, shun ethnic and religious bigotry. Vote Obi for a prosperous Nigeria. Yesterday I learnt Justice Tanko who resigned on the account of ill health wouid get billions of naira as emoluments...just one person. I wonder what the president and vice wouid get. See your life oh, Nigerians. Millions of Nigerian students are at home cos of strike. How much is ASUU asking for, that they're finding it difficult to give them? The request is for a better study environment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' / Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.