Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Poverty No Good Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poverty No Good Oh (223 Views)

Stubborness No Good But It Helped Me During My Childhood. / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty No Good Oh by BBBricks: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Yesterday 2 thieves broke into my house and found nothing ...they started beating me ..telling me to work hard..
Re: Poverty No Good Oh by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Lol... Reminds me of a comics page I follow on Instagram... grin

Tagcomics...

So... The main character stayed back, didn't attend assembly... This is secondary school... He hid in his locker... Some bad boys broke in and started to steal everyone's provisions... They got to the main character's locker, opened it and saw him there... Awkward scene... They begin to take what he has... And they advise him as they do so! Telling him he came to school to learn... He shouldn't follow girls... Yada yada... grin

Reason I wrote this... The thieves who broke in to your house are lazy men who couldn't do honest work cause it's tough and instead turned to a life of crime... Hilarious!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Answer Qiuz And Earn Some Money While You Put Your Knowledge To Test / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.