Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina (15308 Views)

Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by sojiboy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
*Ekiti Governor-Elect Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina*

Ekiti State Governor-Elect, Mr. Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji on Friday visited three more prominent Ekiti indigenes in Lagos as part of his ongoing consultations before assuming office in October.

Those he visited included Chairman, Body of Benchers, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), Human Right Lawyer, Mr Femi Falana (SAN) and a former National Secretary, of the Nigerian Bar Association, Mr Dele Adesina (SAN).

Oyebanji, who met the three legal titans at their various offices, said the visit was in continuation of his earlier resolve to close ranks with passionate Ekiti leaders and carry them along as he pilots the affairs of the state.

"I started this consultation with my visit to the palace of Ewi of Ado Ekiti, after which I visited an elder statesman, Chief Deji Fasuan. I have also visited former governors; Adeniyi Adebayo and Ayodele Fayose and had quality conversation with them. Today, I have chosen to visit three of the legal icons in Ekiti, who are making us proud. I must confess, each of them made my day through the quality advice they offered and their willingness to support Ekiti State anytime the need arises.

"This is necessary because development and good governance can only be enhanced when every stakeholder contribute to nation building,"

Speaking during the visit to his Ikoyi, Lagos office, Chief Wole Olanipekun said Oyebanji's emergence as Governor-elect is not by accident, considering his (Oyebanji's) involvement in the struggle that led to the creation of Ekiti State and his 11 years experience in government of the State.

"The Governor-elect is a brother in whom I'm well pleased. He is a rare gift to our dear state and I'm not surprised that God in his wisdom has thrown him up to become our governor. I first met him many years ago, when, at a very tender age, he joined the Ekiti leaders and traditional rulers who championed the struggle for the creation of Ekiti State. I later met him when he was appointed into office by the first executive governor of the State, Otunba Niyi Adebayo. It didn't take me an hour after first conversation to know that he would go places.

" He's intelligent, brilliant, humble and sincere to a fault. Besides, having served in various positions in Ekiti for 11 years, I don't know any individual who can beat that record today and possessed those unique attributes I see in Abiodun. I'm happy for this visit and I have assured him of my support any day,"

Adesina, on his part, said Oyebanji's decision to consult Ekiti leaders at this preparatory level was the best decision anybody could take.

"The first advice I would have given our Governor-Elect is what he is already doing -consultation. He should make it a deliberate policy to bring Ekiti elites together and rub mind with them on what they could contribute. Gone are the days when government alone can bring about sustainable development. There are many Ekiti people out there who are not push over anywhere in the world and could contribute well to the growth of our state. Our incoming governor must involve them to contribute whatever they could contribute.

"The secret of it is that when idea comes from a particular set of people, they won't allow it to die. To engage our youths, I want to urge Mr. Oyebanji to invest more in technical colleges so that young men and women in Ekiti can acquire knowledge that can help them establish small scale businesses. This is necessary to re-orientate the Ekiti youths who have suddenly become the opposite of what we grew up to know," Adesina said.

At the GRA, Ikeja, office of Mr. Femi Falana, the fiery Lawyer, warmly received Oyebanji and urged him to carve a special niche through effective and pragmatic governance that would bring about value restoration and economic prosperity to Ekiti people.

Oyebanji said the ongoing consultation with Ekiti stakeholders and leaders would continue till his inauguration adding that regular consultation with stakeholders and leaders will be a major feature of his administration's Public engagement policy.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ebF59QTzN34bnoz49SRazP4xzQURDn6qcMaCnDC4GNsY8yzo5bQRZXfuMMnNyztal&id=100000223680706

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by LoneWolf212: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Goodluck to him as he gets set to lead ekiti.

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by richiemcgold: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oyebanji needs to raise the bar of governance in Ekiti state to another level. Ekiti people enjoyed more infrastructures under fayose than fayemi & others. Any less performance from Oyebanji will make him a failure.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by akanbiaa(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Okay
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by McOluOmo: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok

Next

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Whazar(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fayose really fvckEd up
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by LegendHero(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omo this Wole Olanipekun na agba awo lawyer.

That guy don help APC people wella.

107 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Faithnews(f): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku: How good governance got to Anambra State (Throwback Video)
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hmNgxtQZoA
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Webanddesigning: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Omihanifa: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
His godfathers won't allow him to do well. No matter the good intentions has has for the state.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Franklyspeakin: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
I hope he changes the trajectory of Ekiti state for the better. I wish him the best

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by FullyBack8: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by datola: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice one. Omoluabi!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Emilokoiyawon: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by juman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
I didn't know that Wole Olanipekun is from ekiti.
I thought he came from oyo/osun axis.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by ThatFairGuy1: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
He's truly ready for the task ahead

105 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Afamed: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by watersideboys: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why is this on the front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by TemmyT002(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
I didnt vote for him but e be like say the man dey make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by batstan(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
His godfathers won't allow him to do well. No matter the good intentions has has for the state.
Why hating with your pessimistic mind?
Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by Addme: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
juman:
I didn't know that Wole Olanipekun is from ekiti.
I thought he came from oyo/osun axis.
He is from Ikere Ekiti.
When is he visiting Baba Afe Babalola.?

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by KashApp: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
TemmyT002:
I didnt vote for him but e be like say the man dey make sense.
me too dey feel am.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji Intensifies Consultation, Visits Olanipekun, Falana, Adesina by juman(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Addme:

He is from Ikere Ekiti.
When is he visiting Baba Afe Babalola.?

I also thought of that.
Surely he would visit him as well.
His office is in ibadan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. / Mining: Adegbite Discloses Launch Of Made In Nigeria Barite / Ogun Government Takes Action As Banks Remain Closed Over Robbery Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.