Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) (6301 Views)

2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart / The Northern Oligarchy Is Brainwashing The Northern Masses That Nnamdi Kanu And / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Ogene001: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Our northern OBIdients should print these pictures and show it to the masses when campaigning for obi. He is a friend of the Talakawas

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Ogene001: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Ogene001: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2022
More..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Ogene001: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2022
More,,

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by youngmd: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2022
See mbaka there
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Ogene001: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2022
More.,

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
A humble man that goes around with camera, snapping every 'good' deed.
I guess the meaning of humility has changed.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by tooth4tooth: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
How many times do we have to see these jamboree when election is near. That is his version of eating roasted corn and frying akara or eating with almajiris undecided

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Sunmolar(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Maybe it will quickly erase their memory of deportation by peter obi from the streets in south east state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
dat9jaguy:

These are old pictures. Many of them were taken when he was still a governor. You would expect the press to be around a governor, wouldn't you?

32 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2022
whitephoenix:
[color=#006600][/color]

These are old pictures. Many of them were taken when he was still a governor. You would expect the press to be around a governor, wouldn't you?

So why giving the impression this is his every day life. As you correctly said, these are just political gimmicks.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Wisetrue99: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Jesus Christ was going about doing good, was He going about with camera

Did you not know about Him

Una no even get genuine point you can use against this man

Give it up already!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Obi is coming

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Give it up already!

Pictorial representation of your argument.
Calm down and explain your point.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by SWATMan: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You attack those who pass unfavorable comments on BAT what makes you different from them. At his level camera men follow him around and not the other way round.
Jealousy go kill you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Tradernaija1: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Cameras was invented so you don't deny what happened.

You asked for proof, now you got them plenty and you're still wailing.

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Tradernaija1: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

So why giving the impression this is his every day life. As you correctly said, these are just political gimmicks.

You're a confused antagonist.

Face front you baboon.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Wisetrue99: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Pictorial representation of your argument.
Calm down and explain your point.
What is there to explain

Your answer to my questions are the explanations you need

The answers itself should be self explanatory enough to you

Except you belong to the low level IQs which is what I am beginning to suspect
grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2022
SWATMan:

You attack those who pass unfavorable comments on BAT what makes you different from them. At his level camera men follow him around and not the other way round.
Jealousy go kill you.

For now I don't have a preference but no one has ever tried to portray tinubu as a humble man.
Don't robe a man in borrowed garbs, that is what I'm against.The man you are trying to portray as a Saint is just your average Nigerian politian, nothing special.
Now you know why my comments are as they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

What is there to explain

grin

A person with high IQ that can't communicate his thoughts clearly and understandably?
From what you said Jesus did not need camera but he was popular right?
Well that tells you good works speak for themselves, you don't need camera to tell the world what you are doing unless it's all paparazzi.
If you are good man, do your good without looking for approval, your works will speak for you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

You're a confused antagonist.

Face front you baboon.

Wehdon o, Mr protagonist

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi is humility personified

Unlike Agbado thief that blocked express way for 3 hours because he is returning from Abuja, even when he is not a president

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Cameras was invented so you don't deny what happened.

You asked for proof, now you got them plenty and you're still wailing.

So we are agreed that is all for the 'gram'.
Why else do you need evidence of being a 'good' person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by backnbeta(f): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Obi is definitely not a saint- he's probably just a regular polithiefcian. However, I think it's time we try someone different, someone who has not lost his certificate, someone who did not use O' level certificate to do masters in UK...we just need some fresh airundecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Physically fit President in waiting exercising at his Onitsha GRA Residence

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by johnkey: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

What is there to explain

grin
lol anyone supporting those old sick vibrating idiots definitely have low IQ

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2022
My President in waiting praying with the talakawas and motivating them for greatness.

No security, no retinue of SA, no razzmatazz , no air of influence around him

Easily accessible by all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2022
ok Northern will love for romancing his people, which of Northern kids did he romance? which charity did he do in North and west that will make them to love him because of mere pictures

PO have recruited mad people as media aide
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
ok Northern will love for romancing his people, which of Northern kids did he romance? which charity did he do in North and west that will make them to love him because of mere pictures

PO have recruited mad people as media aide

See him in Sokoto.

Let see your Tinubu anywhere outside SW helping the poor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Arysexy:

See him in Sokoto.
Let see your Tinubu anywhere outside SW helping the poor

Joe igbokwe will answered you all your question. ask him
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Give it up already!
Don't mind that bot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo / SEC Denies Offering Herman Hembe ₦30M Bribe / Why Do South East Have Only 5 States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.