Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government (32663 Views)

Death Toll In Zulum’s Convoy Attack By Bokoharam Rises To 30 / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Kwankwaso Met With 3 Phd Holders Out Of 2600 He Sponsored Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Rahkman: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Anakazo22: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Although he is flanked with capable brains, he is still a failure!

How oga? He has done far better than most governors in other states despite the security challenges borno is facing.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Ykc2(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
You qouta system professors?
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by MetaPhysical: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Kanuris are like Yorubas when it comes to pursuit of excellence in all aspects of develoment.

They are the most academically advanced in North...just like Yorubas are in South.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Kingpele(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
But that zulum is a cool headed professor, I like his style of government, u employ your friends and colleagues to share in the national cake ...that cool
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by JuanDeDios: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Does it reflect on their performance as office holders?

@Seniorwriter
Well, for the state where Western Education is Bad became thing, I think this is something.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by ajekpaks(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
professors that got admission with 20 cut off mark in jamb

2 Likes

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by KristaPretty(f): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
dre11:
The swearing-in of new commissioners and other appointees by Borno State governor, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum, on Monday, has added to the number of.

https://dailytrust.com/meet-professors-phd-holders-in-zulums-government

Old cargos still kwaroppt
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by ayoolataiwo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kudos Prof.Zulum

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Heterodox(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Weyaed:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.
If your progress depends on the government you're the fool
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by jkpbestseries: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Not even Dave Umahi who's the best performing Governor from the South East can outperform Governor Zulum.
are u for real? Am i from south east? Is Dave Umahi a professor? May be u are one of those sentimental, tribalistic entity, religious bigot and regional personified. Go and rest
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Oplomo: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
E be like say na for North, I go do my post-doc. grin grin
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Pakute: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Most of these Professors that don't know how to use computer systems.
Did Michael Faraday or Albert Eisten knew how to use computer?, yet I don't think any of your generation could come close to them.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by bro4u: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
That man up there is performing way above your state governor
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Cubalabloo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Darus05:

What is your definition of a failure?
If you didn't understand what i said, then you are waiting to get fuvked.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Cubalabloo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
bro4u:

That man up there is performing way above your state governor
And how the fuvk do you know my state.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by bro4u: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
And how the fuvk do you know my state.
It's obvious
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by striker07(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Weyaed:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.
so who isn't old among the top contenders?
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by nony43(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Not even Dave Umahi who's the best performing Governor from the South East can outperform Governor Zulum.

How do you know he is from SE.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by kingthreat(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Emissaries of hate will never find anything good from the North
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by worldwidehippy: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
I really mean it , I'm not recording !
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by MadamExcellency: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:

Did Michael Faraday or Albert Eisten knew how to use computer?, yet I don't think any of your generation could come close to them.

You're behind inventions. They are the past. Both men can easily be recreated as robots today. We have gone a long way in Artificial Intelligence, Mechatronics and Quantum Sciences.

1 Like

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Weyaed: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
I know it is only a matter of time before Some dumb individual m quote me and say someone's success in life is not tied to whoever becomes president.

Forgetting All you work for for decades can and will be taken away in the blink of an eye if the system is not improved. Forgetting they can and will lose your loved ones due to the rotten system

Even If you manage to Japa, 50% of your sweat over there will be sent to family members and friends who can't afford to feed and you will still live like a pauper

At this point the ball is in your court, I won't tell you who to vote for, I will let your conscience do that for you.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Weyaed: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Heterodox:
If your progress depends on the government you're the fool

I know it is only a matter of time before Some dumb individual quote me and say someone's success in life is not tied to whoever becomes president.

Forgetting All you work for for decades can and will be taken away in the blink of an eye if the system is not improved. Forgetting they can and will lose their loved ones in a painful manner due to the rotten system that enable mass exodus of their top medical doctors each year.

Even If you manage to Japa, sizable amount from your income over there will be sent to family members and friends who can't afford to feed and you will still live like a pauper.

Cursed citizens

At this point the ball is in your court, I won't tell you who to vote for, I will let your conscience do that for you.

Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by mu2sa2: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
kenedy175:
I remember Prof. Arab Alhaji of the Department of Paediatric, university of Maiduguri.

Also Prof. Alooma with his customized plate number.

Also Prof. Hauwa of Banking and Finance.

Good old days..

One thing you can't take away from this man is that Zulum has really tried in taking back Borno state. Borno has witnessed alot of changes under him.

This is what you get when technocrats are at the helm of affairs.

I wish he continues with the good work he's doing in Borno and doesn't get tempted by joining Tinubu as VP
Good observation. The biggest mistake Zulum would make is abandon the governorship of borno, where he's most useful, to be Tinubu's vice presidential candidate. Tinubu may or may not win the presidential election. Even if Zulum were to be the vp of Nigeria today, he wouldn't be as useful to borno as remaining the governor.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by kenedy175(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
mu2sa2:
Good observation. The biggest mistake Zulum would make is leave the governorship of borno, where he's most useful now, to be Tinubu's vice presidential candidate.

The people of Borno need him now. The probability of Tinubu winning is low. Zulum shouldn't gamble that
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Bobloco: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Of course, the grass is greener on this side.

What ever these professors will garner in their short stay in Zulum's Administration will be much more than what ever they can get as mere lecturers in the university especially when you put into consideration their paltry salaries, incessant ASUU strike etc
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
KEVIND:
It seems Zulum will be the Vice Presidential candidate of APC.

Wrong imagine for him

Let him not join bad blood to spoil his integrity
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by EgusiShankly: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
If Zulum is picked as running mate then I might vote for APC
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Na Dem!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Soldiers Get 72 Hours Ultimatum To Release Chevron Staff / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.