Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government (32664 Views)

Death Toll In Zulum’s Convoy Attack By Bokoharam Rises To 30 / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Kwankwaso Met With 3 Phd Holders Out Of 2600 He Sponsored Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by TheZeezle(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Base on research Zulum dey do good for real.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Jungleluv5: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Although he is flanked with capable brains, he is still a failure!
please failure in what sense? If you do not know what to comment keep shut

1 Like

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by einsteine(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Zulum won't take the risk of contesting for VP when there is still a second term to go for
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by vickydevoka(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Most of these Professors that don't know how to use computer systems.

Imagine teaching students only BASIC or FORTRAN computer language without corresponding Algorithms and syntax that demystify Artificial intelligence.

Very true
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Adliperd: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Not even Dave Umahi who's the best performing Governor from the South East can outperform Governor Zulum.

They tag him failure cos he's not an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Onuoha1234(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Professors in Nigeria are "a thousand for a penny". Have| they found the cure for Boko Haram?
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Yommychrz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Saophhhh:
Ok
how are you
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
HMM NICE ONE! wink
SO BORNO HAS MANY PROFESSORS,NO WONDER THEIR BRODAS IN BOKOHARAM DEY FEAR EDUCATION DIE! grin grin grin grin grin WELLDONE ZULUM WELL GOVR.YOU ARE DOING WELL DESPITE YOUR CHALLENGES.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Soulsymbol99: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
That your a professor or a PhD holder does not necessarily mean that you will make a good leader. A good leader needs a little bit of both book and street smartness.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by azikiweironsi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Well done Gov. Zulum. Looking at his cabinet, it's round peg in round hole. Mostly, in the education area, and health. That's intelligent and not come and chop paddy paddy things.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by grandstar(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
PHIPEX:
If he values education, he should advice his party to settle ASUU after all Osinbajo our VP is a Prof. The only proof of love for education is to settle ASUU and other striking education unions once and for all.

We have gone past the era of politicians eating corn on the road as show of love for the poor.

You act as though it's a walk in the past. I am sure part of what ASUU is demanding is extra funding and a government as fiscally undisciplined as this has no extra kobo to meet up to such financial demands.

Next, he is not of the federal executive. He probably has as much power over the FG as the fire service!

1 Like

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by juman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
He depleted their university of needed hands.
Not good move.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by PHIPEX(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
grandstar:

You act as though it's a walk in the past. I am sure part of what ASUU is demanding is extra funding and a government as fiscally undisciplined as this has no extra kobo to meet up to such financial demands.

Next, he is not of the federal executive. He probably has as much power over the FG as the fire service!
They are fiscally reckless quite alright. But as a senior member of the party, member of the federal executive council and a member of the governors forum he has so much power. At the minimum, let him make a statement in support of ASUU.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by andyanders: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Let us forget an housa's man phd's and profs from any northerner. Just know how to read/write and you are a norther, in any of the northern universities, you're qualified to be awarded any degree. That is the result of the quota system and the rot in this country. Tomorrow, they claim to be the best to rule as their birthright.

In any southern universities, one's degree is earned per excellence by the individual and anywhere in this world, a southerner would excell, unlike these northern profs/phds holders.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by PNomsule: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by ponishah: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
dre11:
The swearing-in of new commissioners and other appointees by Borno State governor, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum, on Monday, has added to the number of.

https://dailytrust.com/meet-professors-phd-holders-in-zulums-government
And what will they achieve except the usual looting.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Cromagnon: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Then they are not so capable now are they?
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Fiscus105(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
kenedy175:

The people of Borno need him now. The probability of Tinubu winning is low. Zulum shouldn't gamble that

Did u think any sitting governor on first term can be fighting to be VP of Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso?
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Fiscus105(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
EgusiShankly:
If Zulum is picked as running mate then I might vote for APC

If Zulum picked to whoever that would become president and the president not have vision or having parochial vision of a region and religion,to make it worst, if the first man doesn't give him chance to use his intellect.

Did u think Zulum will be noticed?

Osinbanjo would have be a great asset and weapon but unfortunately he deputized vissionless tyranny, today Nigeria slide to jungle.

What I'm saying in essence, it's Tinubu that most important and not Zulum.
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by kenedy175(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fiscus105:

Did u think any sitting governor on first term can be fighting to be VP of Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso?

If they think their party have a strong chance of winning the presidential election
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Fiscus105(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
kenedy175:

If they think their party have a strong chance of winning the presidential election

Never answer my question, did u think Zulum can be VP to any of Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso?
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by mayo47(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
How have they applied their Ph.d to real life scenarios and improving the society?

dre11:
The swearing-in of new commissioners and other appointees by Borno State governor, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum, on Monday, has added to the number of.

https://dailytrust.com/meet-professors-phd-holders-in-zulums-government
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by hkidola00(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Most of these Professors that don't know how to use computer systems.

Imagine teaching students only BASIC or FORTRAN computer language without corresponding Algorithms and syntax that demystify Artificial intelligence.

they teach basic so u upcoming students won't use it to cause avoc in sectors...imagine a unilorin student one time hacked exam question sever...
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Heterodox(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Weyaed:

I know it is only a matter of time before Some dumb individual quote me and say someone's success in life is not tied to whoever becomes president.

Forgetting All you work for for decades can and will be taken away in the blink of an eye if the system is not improved. Forgetting they can and will lose their loved ones in a painful manner due to the rotten system that enable mass exodus of their top medical doctors each year.

Even If you manage to Japa, sizable amount from your income over there will be sent to family members and friends who can't afford to feed and you will still live like a pauper.

Cursed citizens

At this point the ball is in your court, I won't tell you who to vote for, I will let your conscience do that for you.

Nonsense and Ingredients
To think you wrote paragraphs of nonsense and had the audacity to tag me to it
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by kenedy175(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fiscus105:

Never answer my question, did u think Zulum can be VP to any of Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso?

I answered you already.

I could only imagine this though... Let's assume Obi and Zulum were In thesame party and Obi has a very strong chance of winning. Then why not? Zulum will go for it.

But if you're talking about the current situation on ground, he should rather continue with governing Borno
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Jalaw: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Aboki proffesors
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Fiscus105(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
kenedy175:

I answered you already.

I could only imagine this though... Let's assume Obi and Zulum were In thesame party and Obi has a very strong chance of winning. Then why not? Zulum will go for it.

But if you're talking about the current situation on ground, he should rather continue with governing Borno

Are they in same party? By ur affirmation u agreed, he can't be VP to any of them as it stand now, yet u still biliv tinubu has minimum chance of winning.

Oga, learn how to analyze without prejudice. As it stands today, tinubu has 65% chance of winning ok

Bye
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
PHIPEX:
They are fiscally reckless quite alright. But as a senior member of the party, member of the federal executive council and a member of the governors forum he has so much power. At the minimum, let him make a statement in support of ASUU.

Despite what you have said, the bucks stops at the federal government. He who pays the piper calls the tune. He does not have the power but at best the influence.

Is he the one to release the extra funding? No.

Imagine I have problems feeding my family 3 meals a day due to severe financial constraints and my brother demands I feed them 3 square meals a day but he won't drop a dime, does he want me to steal?

This government is 100% dependent on borrowing to survive. The government does not have an extra dime to spend. It is believed that the government might have even resorted to printing money hence the persistent drop of the Naira as the parallel market. If you want it to drop further, perhaps the government gives in to ASUU and the Naira drops to ₦650 to $1 or even ₦700

1 Like

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
He is a governor of a state ! While you are an ordinary Nairaland member not even an Admin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Sunday2021: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
zulum is one of the best governors in this country. He is not perfect but I wish he is our president. Last 2 years I met him one on one in moranti, I saw a man who want every good thing to happen to everybody.
Vote for zulum in 2027 as our president.
Meanwhile,I will advice zulum not to agree to be vp candidate to tinubu. Zulum if you agree to be vp to the drug Lord and corrupt old man,you will tarnish your integrity and your political career.

1 Like

Re: Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government by Sunday2021: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
KEVIND:
It seems Zulum will be the Vice Presidential candidate of APC.
God forbid! Zulum cannot dirty his white shirt with the dirty clothes of tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? / President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.