Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander (170 Views)

Nigerian Youths Arise And Save Your Country From A Tinubu Presidency / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander by obynoses(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Just like the EndSars protest, by August when Campaigns will start, we shall all arise in any state the campaign office of Mr Peter Obi will be opened. We shall plan this as a movement. The day his office will be opened at Lagos, all the youths in Lagos must shun every activity to gather in solidarity for a Youthful candidate. Same should happen in other states. I like Tinubu and have nothing against him. I have also benefitted from Atiku who employed my elder brother in his compani in Adamawa state, but I love Peter Obi for not just being youthful, but for varying degrees of Testimonies from my Anambra Friends and his achievements. Youths arise! It is time for us to veer into the road from the bush we have been. Kukah Ben.

Re: Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander by immortalcrown(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Then, we shall separate wise and brave youths from foolish ones.
Re: Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander by Moh247: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2022
cool

Arise for 61 year old grandfather, who has 3rd class Philosophy certificate in Nsukka

A guy who governerned Anambra for 8 years without anything to show for it except using civil servants salary to invest in family business

Youthfulness doesn't mean stupidity or repeating copy and paste nonsense about

Re: Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander by wickedJezibel(f): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Arise for 61 year old grandfather, who has 3rd class Philosophy certificate in Nsukka

A guy who governerned Anambra for 8 years without anything to show for it except using civil servants salary to invest in family business

they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio
Re: Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander by zionmde: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Some people will start peeing whenever they hear "youths"
Re: Let The Youths Arise- A Call By A Nairalander by Moh247: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Politicians are the Cause of the present FUEL SCARCITY / Big Homes Unveils “big Praise” Concert In FCT / Edozie Njoku And His Co-travellers Must Be Arrested For Perjury And Forgery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.