Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne (1980 Views)

Portable Engages In Fierce Street Fight Few Hours After Wedding / Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide / America Women LFL Game Set Men On Fire With Their Naked Body Amidst Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by GrahamBrown: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Somewhere in the streets of America, there has been soo much enthusiasm following the ongoing women’s street fight.

Many have battled it out in styles but one between a fight and a slim woman has become the highlight of the show.
The fight saw one fat and slim lady battling it out.

The slim per her nature looked so strong as she was throwing punches directly at the fat one.

On the other hand, the fat woman was finding it hard to find her feet as all the punches she was throwing were going off target.

Fans were cheering them up as they fight to see who’s stronger.
Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/america-women-street-fight-fat-slim-battle-emerged-winner/

Re: America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by Moh247: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ratchet

1 Like

Re: America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by sript: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mofos
Re: America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by Machinegun91(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
I love them slim
Re: America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by bewla(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Check it out
Re: America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
The slim girl is fast but stupid
She barely landed a punch, she kept hitting the fat girl’s guide up. She was foolish for allowing the fat girl get a hold of her in the end part
She had fan advantage but she disappointed them

The fat girl is slow but more focused, thats why she kept getting good punches. Even when she was tired, she still managed to land some punches before clutching the slim girl.
If the fight lasted for few more seconds, she’ll definitely be on top of the slim girl, landing hammer punches ( MMA style)

As the judge, I’ll say the winner of the bout by unanimous decision is the new WBO, IBF, WBA and WBC champion the bulldozer, the destructor, the calamity, the wrecking ball, the cannon ball, THE FAT LADY

Post fight interview
Commentator: miss bulldozer, how do you feel about your new titles

Miss bulldozer: i feel great, i thank God for the success. I almost shit in my pants but i braced myself and did what I know how to do best

Commentator: any word for the former champion?

Miss bulldozer: yeah, kiss my ass

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
GrahamBrown:
Somewhere in the streets of America, there has been soo much enthusiasm following the ongoing women’s street fight.

Many have battled it out in styles but one between a fight and a slim woman has become the highlight of the show.
The fight saw one fat and slim lady battling it out.

The slim per her nature looked so strong as she was throwing punches directly at the fat one.

On the other hand, the fat woman was finding it hard to find her feet as all the punches she was throwing were going off target.

Fans were cheering them up as they fight to see who’s stronger.
Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/america-women-street-fight-fat-slim-battle-emerged-winner/

The fat girl was finding it hard to land a punch?
Did you watch your video at all
Did you not she that classic uppercut she gave the slim girl, when she pulled her closer with her shirt.
See no spoil my judge work oh

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

New Scam? Help Me Confirm How Genuine This Is Please / What’s The Weirdest Name You Have Ever Heard? / I Put My Hand In My V*g*na And Put It In My Mouth Because I Am So Clean – Nkechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.