Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) (7174 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Facts About My Girlfriend (pic) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Mrscarter(f): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

she demands alot,I recharge her,call her, subscribe for her and everything you could imagine!!!

If she truly love u for u she would want nothing from you except yourself. Don't let her take all u have then move on to the next guy.
Is better to be alone until u find a nice girl than to be with someone who wants u for wat u can give material wise

1 Like

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by gentleman82: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2022
It happens to every one once in a while. Once your business collapses as I believe it has, start life all over. Join any other job

1 Like

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Josbreed: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Please continue to pay her bills, how can you have a girlfriend without you helping her. I want to see the day ehen only 1 bottle of cough syrup will be remaining in your shop. When that day comes, please, come back bere and cry for help, we will contribute N30b for you and your girlfriend.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by bnadam21: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
2special:
Sell all the drugs in your shop and give her the money.
Tiwa SAVAGE, that's who you are.

1 Like

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by jonahhh: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Weytin you want make we do, make Nairalanders gather come help you pursue the babe? Obob tell her say market don dry she go leave you go meet her next victim. You need Oman wey go support you not drain you
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by bnadam21: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Johndagr8t:

but I really love her
don't mind them, keep her, show her love, sell everything you have to prove your love to her, you can even sell your house and village farm, you have nothing to lose bra since you are doing it for love.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by okunwaye(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Attention seeking johndagr8t angry
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by bnadam21: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2022
chiderablaze:
Another SIMPle man
Yeah very very SIMPle, gustingdis.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by bnadam21: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2022
coputa:
You're almost close to clinching the trophy of the best loverboy of the year,just sell the last sachet of panadol and lock your shop.congratulation in advance.
You are really funny, chai see vawulence, wotowoto.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Southernigbo: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Ur medicine shop in Niamey or d one in aba
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by eskorelvis: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I need advice
Mister u don't need advise, u're a fool. Wat advise do u need again? Is it till when ure wrecked totally and u can't afford to eat before ure aware of wats happened?
Besides u're not in a relationship, u're in a business deal. U're paying her to act as ur gf so wetin u expect before
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by 3phase(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
2special:
Sell all the drugs in your shop and give her the money.
best advice from nairaland chief adviser

1 Like

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
eskorelvis:

Mister u don't need advise, u're a fool. Wat advise do u need again? Is it till when ure wrecked totally and u can't afford to eat before ure aware of wats happened?
Besides u're not in a relationship, u're in a business deal. U're paying her to act as ur gf so wetin u expect before

I love her
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by pointblank247(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
If she finishes your medicine business, you can try an switch over to sale agbo, that one dey sale fast too
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Cypress042(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
onomeabuja:
U don't talk am finish.... See him coconut head
That your meme though grin
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Cypress042(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

she demands alot,I recharge her,call her, subscribe for her and everything you could imagine!!!
See your wowo face undecided
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
RULE1:YOU DONT KEEP SPENDING YOUR MAJOR MONEY ON WOMAN WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO MARRY HER. undecided
RULE2: ANY WOMAN YOU KEEP SPENDING ON AND YOUR MONTHLY INCOME IS REDUCING INSTEAD OF INCREASING IS CARRYING BAD LUCK AND SIGN OF LIABILITY. angry
RULE#: DONT DATE A WOMAN THAT HAS EXPENSIVE TASTE,IF YOU DONT HAVE SAME EXPENSIVE TASTE. QEDgrin
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Mr5050(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
If you watch well you go see say dey guy no de see to.to knack sef. Weldon man, your reward is in heaven. For me to waste my hard earned money on Nigerians girls I rather by lux soap and help myself.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by onomeabuja: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cypress042:
That your meme though grin
Na so my brother, shebi wen him de shop her Congo with him medecine store money , body b de sweet am now omogé don dry d place him don remember us for nairaland say gbege don set for him head grin
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Cypress042(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
onomeabuja:

Na so my brother, shebi wen him de shop her Congo with him medecine store money , body b de sweet am now omogé don dry d place him don remember us for nairaland say gbege don set for him head grin
cheesy grin
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by imperial123: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's all the challenges parents are facing in order to put positive foods on the table.

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Odaveboy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
LMAO.......make I camp here
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by frozen70(f): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

So you established yourself to spend on a woman

Have you ever thought of her living you when you are completely finished

Anyway is her luck and it's your loose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes / My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 / Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.