Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,137 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Guy Raped My Sister - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Raped My Sister (31652 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by oliverwrites: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Juliet751:
Please castrate the bastard.
Jungle justice isn't good. Just put him in the same room with 1,000 scorpions let them play 10-10 or whatever games he likes.

Whatever two animals do to each other can't be blamed on humans.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by slimmoney(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
na only jungle justice fit solve the matter o

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Sicilyjoe: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.

Poster is ur sister a virgin before the alleged rape ? Answer the question b4 I proceed
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.

Rape case with Nigeria police? Bro they will free him with 5k in his hand.

Pls are you man enough I mean real hard man if yes is your answer rake the advise I want to give if no is your answer and you are one of the fear fear s ignore my advise and I wish you the very best.

Bro listen and listen good someone raped your sister and you still allow him to still walk with his two legs to police station? So you can't just keep your cool just go and get sledge hammer or baseball baton or a rectangle shape plank without his knowledge swing it on his "knee cap" with all strenght in you then let police sort the rest I can bet you the bastard will be on a wheelchair for the rest of his life.........Judgement 1

Judgement 2 move close to the bitch in a friendly manner that he won't suspect anything grab his prick bring out a well sharpen knife in your pock rip the prick off his body and drop it on the floor for him to go and attach it back before anyone stops you.......2nd Judgement

3rd Judgement I won't say it . I have more than ten different way to destroy rapist but mind you be ready for anything and show no remorse.

Sorry I'm very brutal when it come to rapist or rituaist I don't understand mercy when it come to rapist or ritualist sorry that is me try me you are dead.

Good day.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by elfiddy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Staying back in church would have prevented this.

Greattestman:

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Belawy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
And you never kill person??

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Olumaeme: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ensure you tactically ARRANGE that guy in a way he will never forget in his entire life, PLEASE

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by nams77: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Conwarden:

Pissed only

My friend, run am street.

If he is on rent, why has his house not been mysteriously burgled and everything within destroyed

If he is a houseowner, why has his place not mysteriously caught fire overnight

If he has a car, why has it not mysteriously burnt down overnight

If employed, why has his employer not heard about this

If a biz owner, why has the premises not been burgled mysteriously

While cooling in police detention, why no arrangement with his cell mates to panel beat him on a daily

Hope you know he will likely get bail. What physical arrangements are you making for him

Oga, when you finish pissing, try zip up . . . enter street . . . and do the needful.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
One crate of Heineken for you. Mortuary standard!
Somebody rape my sister? Except I no know. Omo guy, the person must chop breakfast, dinner and lunch and even night food sef.

U must collect. I don't care how many months It takes
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by rickleye: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

And the dude is alive ? .
I'll be hulk pissed .. all i can say is not to take justice into your own hands .
Just pay a bunch of guys and let them beat the dude to a pulp. Pay cash but do not withdraw from your account so as not to leave a trace.
Your sister will need all the help she can get. So don't blame her .. don't judge her ... and if possible relocate her elsewhere.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by orlaglobal234: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Honestly is not raped ask your sister there's something hide that your sister did not tell you guys. your sister left the church early to go and cook while she is very sure that the guy is at home waiting for her to return from church on time base on their conclusion before Sunday.

Because both of them want to have sex before you guys return from church that's why the girl left the church early on time meet up her target but may be she still a virgin that's why the secret leaked out because of blood stain her body

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by LifestyleTonite: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello @Greattestman

I'll like to help you on the case and get the right people involved.

Kindly reply with your phone number so I can contact you. You can delete your number after I contact you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by rickleye: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
elfiddy:
Staying back in church would have prevented this.

Its not the first time she's had to go home a few minutes earlier.
Lets not victim blame here.
Last time i checked. A bomb blast occurred during a service, priest and pastors have been kidnapped mid service. The building is just where we congregate. Man is evil. Period.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Born2Breed(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

Wait for his release and stab his cock.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by olibeans: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Poison the !diot bas+ard
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by DrMuzungu(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

My friend... take it easy, for now. First beg police to release the b@stard. Say you forgive him (it is not you to give forgiveness but that does not matter). It does not matter if they release him or not, but it is less likely you will be the suspect afterwards.

Then organize brothers, male cousins... or simply go to another state to a timber market, explain the issue to some fine boys there, dash them enough money to break every single bone in the rapist's body.

Alternatively, there is no crime if they don't find his body.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Okobola146: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Let me now inform you, even if it was consensual, it is still a rape cause the girl is a minor.

You better take heed before you land in jail.
jail na for human beings now. Obj and Mandela went to jail, they came out and were made presidents of their countries. You too dey fair jail jo
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by AntiWailer: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

says who? bro u sound like a virrrrgin for real? do u no how many young chicks have seduce me for 50k?wot do u mean underage cant give content? are u kiidddddin us? . plenty young chicks out there askin us for sexxx after giving them 50 k.,bro are u from africa?(no ofeinse) angry

You are going to be jailed.

Read nd read slowlyyyyy.

The Nigeria Law does not agree that some one below 18 years (Official Consent) age can give consent.

If u go do dt nonsense with a learned family, they will charge you for statutory rape and u will spend LOOOOOONG YEARS behind bars.

Now stop thinking with ur d1ck and learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by AntiWailer: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother use yor common sence please..the babe dint go to church becoz she dirty minded to have sexx. did u ask yor sef why she dint go to church, coz she have agenda.so u soport all this useless women lyin that they rape them,correct? and by the way, i hate gadddem children & i dont wanto have any rabbits eatin food like rabits or they spend there whole day sukin booooobsi like hungry elephant. Women are to blame..PERIOD
i bet u if i giv yor woman 50k, she will follow me sir. I nomaly pay 50k cash to get it, real talk!!!!!(no ofeinse)
angry

There the idiot goes with if he gives 50k.

My 17 months old baby has cash in millions to her name not to talk of her mother falling for a wretched f00l in both thinking and physical attributes.

Go and look for your mate. Not everybody came here with a China Phone and 100 Naira data.

GTF off here and engage your mates.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Abujason: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

Go and rape his own sister na!
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by spencekat(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Exkandayee:

That's nice, let's hear from the guy side
You are correct!.One sided story is not always enough to draw conclusions. Meanwhile, I detest RAPE in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Shagamoni(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
For raping a minor, let him go jail for life so that next time he sees pussy around, he will disappear
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by PumpumPrince: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
AntiWailer:

There the idiot goes with if he gives 50k.

My 17 months old baby has cash in millions to her name not to talk of her mother falling for a wretched f00l in both thinking and physical attributes.

Go and look for your mate. Not everybody came here with a China Phone and 100 Naira data.

GTF off here and engage your mates.

question. so when u bath for yor 17year old baby, do u close yor eyes when she naaaaked and u bathin for her??...brother, the fact that u bath for yor 17year old baby naaaked & u look at her means u juss like R kelly. i lie? so please, quit tryin t play mr nice guy like u dont like women & u dont lookat naaked women. again, u now say her mother left u for a physical man? Bro i can help u if u need moiney sir!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by setobaba: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
anonymuz:
show Nigerians the face of the monster. Facebook id
I have his contact and what’sapp, you all are free to wish him bad luck

+234 908 254 3051 his WhatsApp
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by PumpumPrince: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
AntiWailer:

You are going to be jailed.

Read nd read slowlyyyyy.

The Nigeria Law does not agree that some one below 18 years (Official Consent) age can give consent.

If u go do dt nonsense with a learned family, they will charge you for statutory rape and u will spend LOOOOOONG YEARS behind bars.

Now stop thinking with ur d1ck and learn.

go to jail how? becuz I yansh a babe....bro are u ok? whos going to jail me for yanshin babe. is sexx now iligal in Nigeria? do u no how many chicks run around wereing minisket that will accept ordnary 10,000 naira? even last week, i paid a nice babe 5k(5000 naira and she dint complain. she say thank u. Bro, rape dont exist. the ladies want sexxx & we giv them sexxxx. they are to blame sir!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by PointZerom: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

You might not get justice.
A neighbor that beat my sister mercilessly years back is in the grave as I speak let alone raping my own sister. THEY NO BORN HIM WELL.

I secretly relocated and use a strange number to lure him with fake contract. As he came to that uncompleted building I showed up and took him off. HE WHO PRICE MUST PAY.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by OmoAkin85: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
konji na basrard , i rather self-service dan to go down with a minor, nonsense
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Nnamaka1: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

Castrate him and maybe go to jail, but at least you will feel better that you defended your sisters honors
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by tctrills: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

I am sorry about it. Your sister needs all the support and love she can get. I hope you would be there for her.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by maasoap(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
See how drilled ladies are jumping on this thread to vent their frustrations...
My opinion is, never hear one sided story... Why would your sis even accept to go inside his room? For he to give her olive oil
This means that your sis and him are somehow close and your sis ain't a kid to differentiate callings..

And your verdict is ...........?
Too many idiotas on this forum
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by micflo28(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
If he has a sister retaliate. I Dey revenge when e Dey hot. Knack him sister pour all the Akamu for your body inside her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Female Lawyer’s Body Found Mutilated In Her Chambers / Young Man Beheaded In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Arrested With Fake Naira Notes In Ogun Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.