Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Guy Raped My Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Raped My Sister (31586 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Microwhy: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.
Pretend as if you see nothing and while the dust is settled, you strike.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by AbuAeesha: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Conwarden:

Pissed only

My friend, run am street.

If he is on rent, why has his house not been mysteriously burgled and everything within destroyed

If he is a houseowner, why has his place not mysteriously caught fire overnight

If he has a car, why has it not mysteriously burnt down overnight

If employed, why has his employer not heard about this

If a biz owner, why has the premises not been burgled mysteriously

While cooling in police detention, why no arrangement with his cell mates to panel beat him on a daily

Hope you know he will likely get bail. What physical arrangements are you making for him

Oga, when you finish pissing, try zip up . . . enter street . . . and do the needful.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
on point

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.
then use the revolver
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by odinson1(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Juliet751:
Please castrate the bastard.
Will you be the one to cut them off?
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Konjiboii: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Tell your sister to tell the police that the only thing that will make her heal is for them to castrate the rapist or else she will kill herself.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Potteey: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Segzy19: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2022
If this is true, please report it to wider authorities beyond the police so that the police will not try to play any funny games with you... Human rights people, women affairs, child rights lawyers etc... And also don't make the police trick or bully you into nonsense especially if the rapist has money...

Otherwise deal with the rapist the local way.. that him prick no go rise again...

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Romanoff(f): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
See how drilled ladies are jumping on this thread to vent their frustrations...
My opinion is, never hear one sided story... Why would your sis even accept to go inside his room? For he to give her olive oil
This means that your sis and him are somehow close and your sis ain't a kid to differentiate callings..

I was expecting a senseless comment like this and I wasn't disappointed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by tempusfugit: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
The best is to pay anything for his cell mate to rape him in the cell
Conwarden:

Pissed only

If he is on rent, why has his house not been mysteriously burgled and everything within destroyed

While cooling in police detention, why no arrangement with his cell mates to panel beat him on a daily

Hope you know he will likely get bail. What physical arrangements are you making for him

Oga, when you finish pissing, try zip up . . . enter street . . . and do the needful.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Romanoff(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Okobola146:
Did she moan? If she moaned, it was not rape,dat one na, e sweet me, e sweet you.

To a minor?

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by comtem2011: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

You can as well report to ministry of women affairs.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

oga you mumu, why you carry the case go police?
my brother was brutally killed and the killers were later arrested, right now they're walking free as their families paid the police to release them.
Something wey you supposed carry matchet go dismember him body to pieces, carry his dismembered parts go hawk give ritualists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by cococandy(f): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Obviously some only care if it’s them or their loved ones
Sucre6:

This is hogwash, dont ever sit in front of your phone to dish out advice without putting the person u are advising in your shoes, if it was your sister or daughter that was raped, Nd the evidence are obvious, hope u will still hear both side of stories abi,

Weak men everywhere these days sad

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Nilx: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Rape him [color=#006600][/color]back, but make sure he’s raped by 10 abolishing guys
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by faceland: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

Act like a Christian, say you forgive him but make sure he die unnaturally.
Don't use emotion, don't ruin your life. It must be calculated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Okobola146: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Romanoff:

To a minor?
madam leave that one and answer my question
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Kennitrust(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2022
When somebody who deserve a certain position show up, everyone will know it and they will support him by all means to fix him in that position.
For example; when Obama show up to be American president, no one remember racial belongings, no one talk about black or white. The whole country was unite for a perfect reason because, when you are favored, no one can stop you.

In Nigeria, we have someone we believed is perfect for the leaderships of this great country... Even when he didn't give Shishi
We are OK with him.

Only the enemies of Nigeria will works against such a young man full of energy and integrity, from leading this country.

Surely before the campaign will begin, the news of a new Nigeria will be accepted everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by AbuAeesha: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Conwarden:

Pissed only

Meanwhile . . .

angry

on point!

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by CocaineLord(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Our young ladies ain't safe anymore..

Why can't the idiot pay a prostitute when we have them in abundance?

And to those senseless idiots commenting asking if truly she was raped....If they were dating,the young girl wouldn't tell anyone they had sex,I'm sure the young lady told her family she was raped, that's why the OP brought it here.

We need to protect our women

SMH

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Gentlevip: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2022
You are idiot.

You still call him a guy and post on him.

How come is he still alive and breathing.

Your honor zero, talkless of your sister.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by OhiOfIhima: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

Let the idot pay for it... Hope you have an evidence to back it up!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by adecz: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2022
❌❌❌❌ ☹️☹️☹️ ❌❌❌❌

Control your anger so that you don't
end up doing what you'll later regret.

But also don't underestimate what
teenagers of nowadays can do. Let's
hope it's not a mutual thing that has
been going on between the two of them.
He could have enticed her with money
or anything.

However, by law, whether she consents
or not, she is considered a minor and
an adult having carnal knowledge with
a minor is considered as raype.

Allow the law take its cause and escalate
it to higher levels if the police start
behaving funny.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by GeneralPula: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Some rape story are just funny..

He called her in and undressed her..

Dj play me *I no understand* by Pogba Ft Jenifer Lopez..

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Exkandayee(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

That's nice, let's hear from the guy side

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by NeedAdvice00: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

You should have killed him before the police arrived

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Nauttyprof(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2022
I hope you reported the case immediately without her wiping all evidence from her. Police can be funny when it comes to this details.

I will also advise that you involve human right and bodies fighting for girls being raped. You need to spread your tentacles in matters as this so justice can be served.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by GreenArrow1(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

Gun, bullet, headshot. Problem solved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow / Italian: Notorious Kidnapper Justice Amadi Wanted By Rivers Police / EFCC Arrests Two Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.