Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,935 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Guy Raped My Sister - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Raped My Sister (31654 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Gbemini(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.
sorry bro but i didnt hear when u said he disvirgin her ... But that guy na animal anyway
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by lagosrd: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
My youngest sister is about 16-year-old.She was raped by a neighbough who's in his 30s.

We all went to church but she came home early to cook.This man called her into his room and unwear her dresses, all her struggles were to no avail.The case is with the police right now but I'm pissed.

Don't allow the police to dribble you oo or call for settlement. Make sure you explore the ministry of women affairs especially the wife of the governor foe assistance. They will use the guy to shine enter jail
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Wwwq: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Really
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Chigold101(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
arthurwillia:

Jeez what came over the man? Omo sorry oo
I go too beat the man oo

The truth is they will still free the man after many pleadings a case like this happened in my area too though the man said the girl didn’t say no and he didn’t force her when he was interrogated but she’s still a minor.. now the man walks freely after spending 1 week in the cell

They should not release this one oo.. he should go to prison
Make una spare me with all this minor bullshit.
If na rape the man should be dealt with squarely.
But if na with the girl consent, Abeg free the man.
In the north girls as young as 13 gets married officially.
In Brazil the age of consent is 15 years.
Many of these girls you call minors know what they are doing.
They have mastered the art and act of seduction.
I would have been a victim of a long time plan by one of the so called minor when I was in my early 20s.
I survived the planned seduction just luck.
And she confessed she had been plotting the seduction when she was just 12.

If na rape burn the man to date.
But if na seduction, Abeg free the man

1 Like

Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by DaddyNimo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

In a hypothetical world, I would kidnap the guy...blindfold him, tie him up to a tree....den rub cheese on his belly...attach a metal pot filled with rats to his belly and heat up the pot....tie his mouth so he won't scream and listen to how the rats will barrow through his belly to escape the hot pot.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Nyenom: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:

She Should Be Taken to the hospital For modiacation and treatment for rape Case within 24hrs-48hrs on time
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Midex88(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Conwarden:

Pissed only

My friend, run am street.

If he is on rent, why has his house not been mysteriously burgled and everything within destroyed

If he is a houseowner, why has his place not mysteriously caught fire overnight

If he has a car, why has it not mysteriously burnt down overnight

If employed, why has his employer not heard about this

If a biz owner, why has the premises not been burgled mysteriously

While cooling in police detention, why no arrangement with his cell mates to panel beat him on a daily

Hope you know he will likely get bail. What physical arrangements are you making for him

Oga, when you finish pissing, try zip up . . . enter street . . . and do the needful.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

Na red eye you dey o. cool
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by thinkmoney(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Conwarden:

Pissed only

My friend, run am street.

If he is on rent, why has his house not been mysteriously burgled and everything within destroyed

If he is a houseowner, why has his place not mysteriously caught fire overnight

If he has a car, why has it not mysteriously burnt down overnight

If employed, why has his employer not heard about this

If a biz owner, why has the premises not been burgled mysteriously

While cooling in police detention, why no arrangement with his cell mates to panel beat him on a daily

Hope you know he will likely get bail. What physical arrangements are you making for him

Oga, when you finish pissing, try zip up . . . enter street . . . and do the needful.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Guy u get bad mind lol...

I no go wan date ur sister not to talk of rape.
I feel u though really. Rape is sacrilegious. It even sent ones ago. But may the guy no kee that guy sha. If u must show am street too, be really discreet, because if u are caught, u are just another criminal
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Coolgent(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Greattestman:

You did the right thing by reporting the case to police secondly report the case to human right chapter in your state and ministry of women affairs.
Dont be tempted to take law into your hands
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Veeryeasy(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2022
It's very good you reported the case to the police, but i hope you engaged him in a one on one fight before reporting him
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by FahBuLous: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
grin Ahswearugad
Maverick777:

Expecting him/her to make sense, is like expecting a camel to pass through a needle's eye.
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by dontrulee: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Sucre6:

Bro, please don't take my advice seriously but if anyone rapes my sister this is what I will do

1. Report to police.

2. Wait and see the outcome of police investigation and see if justice is served, if justice is served I will let matter be but if police collect bribe and die the case.??

3. Lay low and forget the matter.

4. Pretend like I have let everything go and pretend as if life goes on.

5. 2 years later, monitor the bastard for like three months to know his activities,

5. Plan and waylay the werey, and blow his fvcking head off. Shot him until he's not shaking again, wipe your gun nozzle with a white handkerchief and kiss it for making things better.

Even God knows that I can never forgive him, I will rest only when he's dead. Full stop
My family is my world, touch any of them and get served, dead man tell no tales angry

You fit kill person?
You be crime Lord �
Re: A Guy Raped My Sister by Sucre6: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
dontrulee:

You fit kill person?
You be crime Lord �

Touch my family and u will be surprised sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Man Beheaded In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Arrested With Fake Naira Notes In Ogun Market / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested For Robbery In Ogun Along With His Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.