Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) (47093 Views)

Graduating Student Shares Convocation Cake With Homeless People On Streets(Pics) / Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actor Linc Edochie Opens A New School / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Veteran nollywood actor popularly known as AGUBA, is reportedly homeless. The place shown in the photos is said to be where he currently lives

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Omihanifa: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nollywood again. Nah wa o
These actors should better be remitting part of their earnings to all these pension firm. So that when old age come they can see something to sustain them.

As for the female ones we know say nah toto una dey use buy venza. And majority of una nah sex slaves

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Rutheby(f): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Veteran nollywood actor popularly known as AGUBA, is reportedly homeless. The place shown in the photos is said to be where he currently lives

WTF!
No family?
No friend?
His fellow actors nkor?
I wouldn't want to judge why he's been left alone. I don't know how he managed fame with people. This pictures of him are not good sights and this should be looked on.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Social media and new innovations in the entertainment industry has really helped the new generation actors and entertainers.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nollywood again. Nah wa o
omo the matter tire me...
I hardly see such other actors being this broke outside the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Social media and new innovations in the entertainment industry has really helped the new generation actors and entertainers.
exactly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmmm...

Tell us the full story.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
omo the matter tire me...
I hardly see such other actors being this broke outside the country

There are broke actors outside the country also, just that those countries have a working system.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rutheby:

WTF!
No family?
No friend?
His fellow actors nkor?
I wouldn't want to judge why he's been left alone. I don't know how he managed fame with people. This pictures of him are not good sights and this should be looked on.
You never can tell, but I suggest his fellow colleagues back then should do something about this
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

There are broke actors outside the country also just that those countries have a working system.
that's exactly what I said... You would hardly notice them unlike our dear country Nigeria..

This is more of adject poverty na, the looks on his face seems like someone that is forsaken

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sad... undecided

Nollywood is sh**... They respect Regina Daniel who can't act cause she married a billionaire... But not a colleague...

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

FrontPage

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
that's exactly what I said... You would hardly notice them unlike our dear country Nigeria..

This is more of adject poverty na, the looks on his face seems like someone that is forsaken
Did he make money as an actor... Other things should be considered... I mean, how did he spend it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

His colleagues can help him out. Although, they owe him nothing but they can still hep him with some roles.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sad... undecided

Nollywood is sh**... They respect Regina Daniel who can't act cause she married a billionaire... But not a colleague...

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

FrontPage
regina can actually mam

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

His colleagues can help him out. Although, they owe him nothing but they can still hep him with some roles.
I pray they do

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
regina can actually mam
Regina can't... Most of our actors can't... Can you compare them to any Hollywood actor? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Did he make money as an actor... Other things should be considered... I mean, how did he spend it?
but sincerely speaking, this actors/actresses that acts mainly epic movies don't earn that much as you thought...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Rutheby(f): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

You never can tell, but I suggest his fellow colleagues back then should do something about this

That's why I said I did not know how he managed fame/money with people.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
I pray they do

I wonder what he used his proceeds for back then. Most of these celebrities now are more interested in doing show-off favors. They will neglect him untill it gets viral.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
but sincerely speaking, this actors/actresses that acts mainly epic movies don't earn that much as you thought...
Reason I said Nollywood is sh**...

The little he earned could have been managed... How did he fall so low? He should have family and friends...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Regina can't... Most of our actors can't... Can you compare them to any Hollywood actor? undecided
you said that because regina acts more of epical movies... I don't think I ever saw her on a Nigerian classic movies which I think would have elevated her higher before she got married

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Reason I said Nollywood is sh**...

The little he earned could have been managed... How did he fall so low? He should have family and friends...
yeah am not doubting that
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
you said that because regina acts more of epical movies... I don't think I ever saw her on a Nigerian classic movies which I think would have elevated her higher before she got married
By Nigerian standards she's great... Compare her to Hollywood actors and she's got no talent...

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
By Nigerian standards she's great... Compare her to Nollywood actors and she's got no talent...
she has a talent... Her marriage also didn't help matters to her ambition
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
she has a talent... Her marriage also didn't help matters to her ambition
We're entitled to our opinions....

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Was he acting for free?

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Some of those people you see in nollywood movies don't earn anything tangible, like up to N20,000. This is what many don't know. It is just the fame.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Was he acting for free?
lolbno
Might have been mismanagement of his little token
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kai, this man don really gas out. Him fellow nollywood pple no go com rescue am now, na wen he don die, you go dey see fake ass shit tears and tributes. Dem fit even contribute money buy like 5 cows for him burial ceremony.

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
This old fool

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Life Lessons No 1 :

Save and Invest in landed property when your talent is still paying you.

If not you may find your pictures on Nairaland like this Papa.

Karemarealty288:

He was being paid peanuts......not enough to buy land naaaa.

That is where the problem is........ You see the income as peanuts.

But do you know if you are looking for 1million Naira to buy a plot of land and I give you 10k, you are not looking for 1million Naira anymore ?

If you cannot appreciate 10k by saving it towards your 1 million Naira goal, you may never achieve that goal.

We are always waiting to "Hammer" ... "Blow"... or "Cash Out" big before we do the needful.

That is why only few end up owning their property.

"The First Step to Financial Fortunes is Savings"....... . Richest Man in Babylon.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
mmadu5:
This old fool
which one be old fool again

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Campus Pics / Imo State University [IMSU] Releases 2nd Supplementary Admission List / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.