Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) (47150 Views)

Graduating Student Shares Convocation Cake With Homeless People On Streets(Pics) / Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actor Linc Edochie Opens A New School / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Life Lessons No 1 :

Save and Invest in landed property when your talent is still paying you.

If not you may find your pictures on Nairaland like this Papa.
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nollywood again

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:

You never can tell, but I suggest his fellow colleagues back then should do something about this
Do what exactly? How many colleague are well to do?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Iykman042(m): 2:02am On Jul 04, 2022
he is an enugu based actor,though he behaves as someone that has little metal handicap.

John okafor,mama g can help him.

the movie he acted where people started calling him Aguba,is one movie,mama G was an igwe and she was intimidating all the men in that movie.

though he is a funny man.

mama G asked him, what is my name,because mama G wanted men to respect her and address her as Igwe

he said Mr and Mrs Aguba. bcoz he does not know how to address a woman who is igwe,which is not proper

bcoz Mama g is answering Aguba in that movie.

that is how people started to call this man Aguba

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by DKM123: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED amd manipulated by this old men. Our Mumu don do!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Did he make money as an actor... Other things should be considered... I mean, how did he spend it?
Maybe na 5k actor,

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Life Lessons No 1 :

He was being paid peanuts......not enough to buy land naaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2022
This is a typical example of nobody gives a flying Bleep about you...

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

Some of those people you see in nollywood movies don't earn anything tangible, like up to N20,000. This is what many don't know. It is just the fame.
that was then sis.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:

He was being paid peanuts......not enough to buy land naaaa.

That is where the problem is........ You see the income as peanuts.

But do you know if you are looking for 1million Naira to buy a plot of land and I give you 10k, you are not looking for 1million Naira anymore ?

If you cannot appreciate 10k by saving it towards your 1 million Naira goal, you may never achieve that goal.

We are always waiting to "Hammer" ... "Blow"... or "Cash Out" big before we do the needful.

That is why only few end up owning their property.

"The First Step to Financial Fortunes is Savings"....... . Richest Man in Babylon.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Supersymetry: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

But do you know if you are looking for 1million Naira to buy a plot of land and I give you 10k, you are not looking for 1million Naira anymore ?

If you cannot appreciate 10k by saving it towards your 1 million Naira goal, you may never achieve that goal.

We are always waiting to "Hammer" ... "Blow"... or "Cash Out" big before we do the needful.

"The First Step to Financial Fortunes is Savings"....... . Richest Man in Babylon.

Fallacy, the only way out, is to increase the income, or Lower his financial target.
Spend 25yrs saving for a plot at 1m, a price that will increase the longer you wait.

Logically its best to lower financial target, by moving to a cheaper location, could be his village, then venture into productive farming, ie creat an alternative income.

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by xynerise: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2022
For those thinking there is money in acting, wake up. You only get rich when you have an endorsement

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Caleb17: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2022
He is not a woman. Most Nollywood actresses use their Yansh to make their way. Their Vagina has suffered.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Mom007(f): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2022
All of you asking what did he do with the money he made from acting, bla bla bla... How much could he have made from acting so many years ago that will not be finished by now? Abi is it those his 50k roles that is supposed to sustain him till now? Of which how many were they? Look closely at that man, he looks sick sef. Just one bout of terrible sickness is enough to waste a persons whole wealth and savings in this life.
Also, all of you saying his nollywood colleagues should help him... Thats very unchristian and unislamic of you. We are supposed to ALL be our brothers keeper. Have the nollywood guys finished solving their own problems or have we ever asked ourselves why they keep dropping like flies?
Whoever opened this tread did not do well. You are supposed to have gotten his details so that whoever can and wants to help, can do so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by faceland: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2022
How is this possible that he would reach this level of poverty? Hope it's not mental problem?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Emperorx: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2022
mmadu5:
This old fool
calling him this is it necessary?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Omega power church pastor has already offered him help.. Has he been notified?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Looking at this man even back in his Nollywood days, you could tell he wasn't making much! Never saw him in any lead role. This is not mismanagement of funds, it's little to no funds!

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2022
What's happening to Nollywood actors at the end of their career, they often end so badly
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Elock1: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

Some of those people you see in nollywood movies don't earn anything tangible, like up to N20,000. This is what many don't know. It is just the fame.
they don't know oh, especially if u are always in the supporting the supporting role like (Elders, village drunkard, driver, etc)
I wrote one script for one director and he said it was too flamboyant that I should cut it down.. He needed a script around N150k budget and there was nothing even flamboyant about my script just average cars and comfortable houses.. I shake my head 4 Nollywood.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by EkelediliBuhari: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2022
our system is messed up.

these actors are paid peanuts for their movies. THis is because the industry is not regulated. Some do not understand the importance of a manager and the ones who have are cheated out of their earnings.

The piracy board and other regulators who secure intellectual works are shit.

We should do better. Obi is the key

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by McOluOmo: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Ur helper is here already.

OPM over to you

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Did he make money as an actor... Other things should be considered... I mean, how did he spend it?
Needless questions...

The man is undergoing severe hardship. He needs help and not cheap snarky remarks.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Life Lessons No 1 :

you’re saying nonsense.

Those people don’t earn much atall atall , what they earn will barely take care of their bills .. ( I’m talking about those ones on old epic movies )..

You can’t compare someone earning 500k per movies to someone earning 20k/30k. Also there are high chances that an actor charging 500k will get more features..

Is just like telling a man earning 15k - 30k monthly to save and buy land , on top how much ? Can he survive with the money first ? No be after u chop belleful u go save to buy property ..?

And mind you , 990k is not much different from 1m in the grand scheme of thing .

Do you know what it will take to gather 990k

99x10k

Do am if it’s easy

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by afbstrategies: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Reminds me of Opportunity comes but once by Oliver De Coque. Sad though undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Adliperd: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Veteran nollywood actor popularly known as AGUBA, is reportedly homeless. The place shown in the photos is said to be where he currently lives

Still wonder how all this new actors and actresses get their billions now when people dey get time for Nigeria movie again

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Obituary movement is a Biafra movement... Don't be deceived.

Below is the picture of OBI son, the one they lied never owns a car denigrating the Nigeria flag while promoting Biafra

Oga abi madam,shut the Fvck up! Aren't You too young to be this much of a tribalistic bigot! This early morning you are already in the mood to spread hate!
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Af0nja: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Many people dey homeless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / Induction Of IMSU Theater Art Freshers (Photos) / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.