Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) (47159 Views)

Graduating Student Shares Convocation Cake With Homeless People On Streets(Pics) / Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actor Linc Edochie Opens A New School / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Mom007:
All of you asking what did he do with the money he made from acting, bla bla bla... How much could he have made from acting so many years ago that will not be finished by now? Abi is it those his 50k roles that is supposed to sustain him till now? Of which how many were they? Look closely at that man, he looks sick sef. Just one bout of terrible sickness is enough to waste a persons whole wealth and savings in this life.
Also, all of you saying his nollywood colleagues should help him... Thats very unchristian and unislamic of you. We are supposed to ALL be our brothers keeper. Have the nollywood guys finished solving their own problems or have we ever asked ourselves why they keep dropping like flies?
Whoever opened this tread did not do well. You are supposed to have gotten his details so that whoever can and wants to help, can do so.

Budding actress.... keep lying that yiu aren't paid up to 200k at least per movie.

However, you are right, everyone has his/her problems to solve
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
The thing pain you? grin grin grin grin grin

Baba typing trash.

Obi ló kán 2022 grin... má ló fó... but that aside, call jide and oga bello to help baba aguba
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by burninflamez(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Veteran nollywood actor popularly known as AGUBA, is reportedly homeless. The place shown in the photos is said to be where he currently lives
obi cubana do some thing!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by omoyeni37: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Jijuo:
I'm the last born in my family and have helped a lot of people in and outside my family.
Hello sir, please i need your assistance, i really need to fill my gas, if it's 1kg, i will gladly take it. God bless you sir.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Jijuo: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
omoyeni37:

Hello sir, please i need your assistance, i really need to fill my gas, if it's 1kg, i will gladly take it. God bless you sir.
Sorry, you need a job. Not money.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by omoyeni37: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Jijuo:
Sorry, you need a job. Not money.
I will gladly do any job if i can see sir.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Iykman042(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
yesloaded:

I still love that movie Aguba till today

yes, Mama G is a goat in nollywood,she delivered the movie hands up.

and this Aguba of a man is very funny man. just one scene he was captured in that movie,that is where people knew that he has talent

there is another movie he acted recently
Oga landlord, i will try to watch that movie .

he acted one movie with osuofia,
where osuofia was a fake native doctor.
him aguba is a mad man in that movie.
he gave osuofia some trouble while osuofia was trying to cure him madness .

the problem he has,is that,he is mentally unstable.
thats why they pay him peanut of a money and cheats him.

attimes,he talks to himself while walking through the road.

though he repairs umbrella,shoes and bags through stitching with needles.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Iykman042(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Veteran nollywood actor popularly known as AGUBA, is reportedly homeless. The place shown in the photos is said to be where he currently lives

bros you can get his bank account and drop here,so people can transfer something for him.or if he doesn't have bank account,you can use ur own.
And snap urself while remitting the donated money to him.

or drop his pics to twitter and it will go viral.so that his fellow and actors guild can help him
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Nollywood is a Cursed Industry
Menace Associated With Nollywood:

~ Failed Marriages
~ Corporate Prostitutes
~ Gay
~ Lesbianism
~. Fake Lifestyle
~ Drug Addicts
~ Ritualist
~ Gigolos

Please Add Your Own

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Joshchi19(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmm... to me, he is acting movie here, not real
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Supersymetry:

Fallacy, the only way out, is to increase the income, or Lower his financial target.
Spend 25yrs saving for a plot at 1m, a price that will increase the longer you wait.

Logically its best to lower financial target, by moving to a cheaper location, could be his village, then venture into productive farming, ie creat an alternative income.

seanwilliam:
you’re saying nonsense.

Those people don’t earn much atall atall , what they earn will barely take care of their bills .. ( I’m talking about those ones on old epic movies )..

You can’t compare someone earning 500k per movies to someone earning 20k/30k. Also there are high chances that an actor charging 500k will get more features..

Is just like telling a man earning 15k - 30k monthly to save and buy land , on top how much ? Can he survive with the money first ? No be after u chop belleful u go save to buy property ..?

And mind you , 990k is not much different from 1m in the grand scheme of thing .

Do you know what it will take to gather 990k

99x10k

Do am if it’s easy

Then you guys are missing my point..... Which is first developing a savings culture.

No matter how much you earn, if you don't know how to Save money and later Invest your savings, you would end up broke and poor.

@ seanwilliams , I am glad to let you know that I have tried this saving culture trick Over and over again.

In 2014, I bought a piece of land for 1.5 million Naira, then I was saving 7k daily.

Only those that don't know how to save money would disagree with what I am saying.

I still maintain the idea that no matter how small you think your income is, save something out of it..... Probably not to buy land but to go into other business like my man above said.

Nothing is too small to be called your savings. That is why banks don't reject your 5 Naira savings.

When you do that, you are developing a habit that is Profitable in the long-run.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Did he make money as an actor... Other things should be considered... I mean, how did he spend it?

Very good question.
Truth is he didn't make much as he appeared on screen. And he lacks the mental capacity to further his career and invest well with the little he made.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Iykman042:

bros you can get his bank account and drop here,so people can transfer something for him.or if he doesn't have bank account,you can use ur own.
And snap urself while remitting the donated money to him.

or drop his pics to twitter and it will go viral.so that his fellow and actors guild can help him
Already on twitter and Facebook

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Supersymetry: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Then you guys are missing my point..... Which is first developing a savings culture.

No matter how much you earn, if you don't know how to Save money and later Invest your savings, you would end up broke and poor.

@ seanwilliams , I am glad to let you know that I have tried this saving culture trick Over and over again.

In 2014, I bought a piece of land for 1.5 million Naira, then I was saving 7k daily.

Only those that don't know how to save money would disagree with what I am saying.

I still maintain the idea that no matter how small you think your income is, save something out of it..... Probably not to buy land but to go into other business like my man above said.

Nothing is too small to be called your savings. That is why banks don't reject your 5 Naira savings.

When you do that, you are developing a habit that is Profitable in the long-run.

Good advice, but in this situation, not good, infact it's been judgemental towards Aguba's predicaments.

Savings wouldn't have saved him, he's not on a sustainable daily, weekly or monthly income but occasional pay for role.

Your advise should be directed to another situation. Even savings can be lost to medical or other financial emergencies.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Exodora: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
omo the matter tire me...
I hardly see such other actors being this broke outside the country
That little boy in home alone was an example
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

oga rest !
You can’t save if you don’t have sustainable income..

Four years ago, I was earning around 20k, I couldn’t save nada because all of my salary would be spent on transport plus food so before month end, I would have borrowed money here and there to survive .
The money was not enough to even take care of my basic bills ( it couldn’t cover transport and food alone ), but I was doing the work so that I wouldn’t stay idle plus no one was ready to help..

Now I earn better, I can comfortably take care of my bills , now I save atleast x 50 of my old salary now infact most time , I earn more than my old salary in a day.. .

I know savings is good, and management can’t be overemphasized, but that will be after you must have taken care of your basic needs.
Mind you for you to save 7k daily in 2015, it means you earned nothing less down 10k in a day.

Can you expect someone earning 1k daily plus transport to save??..

You don’t expect someone earning 30k ( 50$) in a month , with one or two families to feed , to save. It’s practically impossible.. the only solution for someone like that is to fine better husle/job not savings ..

Mind you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Iykman042(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Blaqroman0000 post=114409476][/quote]
OK, I see, God has done it for him through OpM pastor chibuzor
well-done for your help to him as well
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Supersymetry:

Good advice, but in this situation, not good, infact it's been judgemental towards Aguba's predicaments.

Savings wouldn't have saved him, he's not on a sustainable daily, weekly or monthly income but occasional pay for role.

Your advise should be directed to another situation. Even savings can be lost to medical or other financial emergencies.
Leave him bro.
Baba, it’s not easy to save if you’re not earning well . There is no way you will save if your income can’t take care of your basic needs.

Shey no be after food, cloth and shelter person go save?..

Imagine him expecting savings from someone living alone , earning 30k, still having old parents to take care of , still having to transport himself to work every day.. infact some will even be owned salary ..
The money in the first place can’t even take care of his basis needs .

Let’s assume he spends 700 everyday on food ( Abi him go say 700 naira too much for food nitori oloun)

700x 30 = 21k
He spends 300 on transport X 26 days =
He spends 1k on data and call card monthly ( which me and you know say e no possible ) ..
He sends his old parent 2k to his parent monthly .

Wetin remain?

The money no even reach for house rent.

In situation like that , to find better job na the koko first ..

That’ things Dey easy for some, no mean say others lazy .

I’ve been there .,
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Supersymetry:

So acting was his only Hustle .... ?

Who does that .... ?

If that is the case, That means he must have been picked up from the streets regularly to feature in a movie.

He should have also leverage on his "Fame" and corner one or two mini endorsement deal, gather money and start something small.

So that he would not have to wait for another movie role before he can eat.

Sandra bullock an A list actress in America is into Real Estate. Most of them don't rely on acting alone.

So a "Z list" actor in Nigeria should at least go into selling provision or pure water and trust me it will sell when people know that it is sold by an actor.

Then again you are right because this man may have saved money and went into business and bad health condition squandered everything.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:

Leave him bro.
Baba, it’s not easy to save if you’re not earning well . There is no way you will save if your income can’t take care of your basic needs.

Shey no be after food, cloth and shelter person go save?..

Imagine him expecting savings from someone living alone , earning 30k, still having old parents to take care of , still having to transport himself to work every day.. infact some will even be owned salary ..
The money in the first place can’t even take care of his basis needs .

Let’s assume he spends 700 everyday on food ( Abi him go say 700 naira too much for food nitori oloun)

700x 30 = 21k
He spends 300 on transport X 26 days =
He spends 1k on data and call card monthly ( which me and you know say e no possible ) ..
He sends his old parent 2k to his parent monthly .

Wetin remain?

The money no even reach for house rent.

In situation like that , to find better job na the koko first ..

That’ things Dey easy for some, no mean say others lazy .

I’ve been there .,

Lol . cheesy

King Kong is reading your comments and laughing .

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
oga rest !
You can’t save if you don’t have sustainable income..

Four years ago, I was earning around 20k, I couldn’t save nada because all of my salary would be spent on transport plus food so before month end, I would have borrowed money here and there to survive .
The money was not enough to even take care of my basic bills ( it couldn’t cover transport and food alone ), but I was doing the work so that I wouldn’t stay idle plus no one was ready to help..

Now I earn better, I can comfortably take care of my bills , now I save atleast x 50 of my old salary now infact most time , I earn more than my old salary in a day.. .

I know savings is good, and management can’t be overemphasized, but that will be after you must have taken care of your basic needs.
Mind you for you to save 7k daily in 2015, it means you earned nothing less down 10k in a day.

Can you expect someone earning 1k daily plus transport to save??..

You don’t expect someone earning 30k ( 50$) in a month , with one or two families to feed , to save. It’s practically impossible..

the only solution for someone like that is to fine better husle/job not savings ..

Mind you

The Bolded above is the key and what we should be advising people to do.

If it worked for you, it will also work for them.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nollywood again. Nah wa o
These actors should better be remitting part of their earnings to all these pension firm. So that when old age come they can see something to sustain them.

As for the female ones we know say nah toto una dey use buy venza. And majority of una nah sex slaves
Ina de assume say being popular equates being Rich? This guy na Norma roles e de act for movies and most of d movies are low budget movies so don't expect him to have more money... It's why we need a working system to cater for everyone of us...
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Kaytixy: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why is it that anytime there's a news about nollywood actor who no longer do well it must be igbo. Where are the rich igbo guys, dem cubanna emoney and the rest. Shame
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rutheby:

WTF!
No family?
No friend?
His fellow actors nkor?
I wouldn't want to judge why he's been left alone. I don't know how he managed fame with people. This pictures of him are not good sights and this should be looked on.

You're right dear
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Acting no be handwork, you must have vision for your life, most of our actors live fake lives, they re hyped and hollow.

Learn a vocation, acting is a temproray activity like sex, you can t do it everyday.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by ufotunang: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
He has acted Nollywood movie for many years so what has he been doing with his money....he would had built a house at least a self contain house, at that time prices of building materials were cheap ..he did not plan his future well
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jokerman:

Baba typing trash.

Obi ló kán 2022 grin... má ló fó... but that aside, call jide and oga bello to help baba aguba
Na people wey don dey relegated politically go believe say OBI go fit win any election for Nigeria..This is self delusional of the highest quality.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sad
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
007Marvel:

You that is a product of good parenting when last did you think with your brain and not your ass.
Ọmọ àlè, themselves wan dey relevant.... Igbos have been relegated many years ago. When una finish the stupid marathons of self delusion of trying to make OBI present you will all return back to your default settings of Biafra agitation. Werey dey disguise as better people.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by akslink: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nollywood again. Nah wa o
These actors should better be remitting part of their earnings to all these pension firm. So that when old age come they can see something to sustain them.

As for the female ones we know say nah toto una dey use buy venza. And majority of una nah sex slaves
why can’t all this developer developing other state to start helping their actors from been homeless
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Skankamola:

Yes, I hate to see people display foolishness.
King of stupid people... You are losing your relevance every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / Induction Of IMSU Theater Art Freshers (Photos) / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.