Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) (47151 Views)

Graduating Student Shares Convocation Cake With Homeless People On Streets(Pics) / Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actor Linc Edochie Opens A New School / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by ThatsONYI: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Veteran nollywood actor popularly known as AGUBA, is reportedly homeless. The place shown in the photos is said to be where he currently lives

shocked

My goodness! How come?! And Hollywood actors are worth millions cry

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
King of stupid people... You are losing your relevance every day.
Im not your king stupid. Quit trolling, you are getting older.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
I want to help this man.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Skankamola:

Im not your king stupid. Quit trolling, you are getting older.
Werey wan disguise…your treachery of belonging to Biafra and hoping to rule the country you called Zoo will fetch you out. Bunch of illiterates claiming to be tuch… grin
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Basher8583: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

There are broke actors outside the country also, just that those countries have a working system.

Wrong. Most of them would rather comit suicide than live like this. It has nothing to do with any system. Infact its that same system that is works ng that is designed to ruin and kill you. If you know you know.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Werey wan disguise…your treachery of belonging to Biafra and hoping to rule the country you called Zoo will fetch you out. Bunch of illiterates claiming to be tuch… grin
So how are you different from those you call illiterates?
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Skankamola:

So how are you different from those you call illiterates?
Boboclak
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Boboclak
Choi you need some help
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
My people hustle ooh e get why

If you like take my advice if you like no take

But remember i said Hustle ooh
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Ọmọ àlè, themselves wan dey relevant.... Igbos have been relegated many years ago. When una finish the stupid marathons of self delusion of trying to make OBI present you will all return back to your default settings of Biafra agitation. Werey dey disguise as better people.

Stupidity is delusion that cretins wear like a comforting cloak. I'm not Igbo like you think and I'm not blinded by hate like you, you are just one of those Islamic bigot who do not see beyond their religion. Morality is too far from you. Unlike you i can differentiate between good and bad no matter the religion, region or tribe. I never said anything like Obi in my comment. But because of your hate for the igbo's and your blindness to the truth you quickly mentioned better Obi and Igbo, grow up boy, see beyond the walls of your parents home.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
007Marvel:

Stupidity is delusion that cretins wear like a comforting cloak. I'm not Igbo like you think and I'm not blinded by hate like you, you are just one of those Islamic bigot who do not see beyond their religion. Morality is too far from you. Unlike you i can differentiate between good and bad no matter the religion, region or tribe. I never said anything like Obi in my comment. But because of your hate for the igbo's and your blindness to the truth you quickly mentioned better Obi and Igbo, grow up boy, see beyond the walls of your parents home.
Ẹranko, alakisa tonjo lóru, mumu dey disguise... Compiling words to be relevant, calling people who are better than you.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by Wwwq: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Really
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Ẹranko, alakisa tonjo lóru, mumu dey disguise... Compiling words to be relevant, calling people who are better than you.

You clown, you can not even be at my 2018 position not go talk of my current position that's like five generation dream for you. I'm way ahead and better than you!
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
007Marvel:

You clown, you can not even be at my 2018 position not go talk of my current position that's like five generation dream for you. I'm way ahead and better than you!
Hahaha ha Oponu break through na 2018... Chest beating "SOAB" You are so used to failling hence you automatically align with failed party. Where I have been and passed through, 10 of your generations will only get there in their dreams. In your delusional brain, you are chatting with your mate àbí... I can't even employ you as a gardner, anyway cheap data and social media is a leveler...oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran.
Re: Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) by aramanda14: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
I really hope he gets help soon. No one knows what the future holds, reason why I try to save money, no matter how little on fairsave. You can never be too prepared for the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / Induction Of IMSU Theater Art Freshers (Photos) / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.