Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (39686 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by TheBeat: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?
Why are you not attacking Kwankwaso? Or you are hiding your hatred behind forming political sense. How will Kwankwaso get votes from SE and SS or even SW. Everyone of the four aspirants has their stronghold and challenges. Obi has SE/SS, Tinubu has SW, Kwankwaso has NW, Atiku NE. The battle ground is NC. Obi has slight advantage of being the only Christian in the race. Kwankwaso no matter who he takes as his VP might not record up to 25% in any Southern state. But all your energy is channelled to Obi
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by engrchykae(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?
do see why Nigeria is doomed?
If the president of Nigeria must be decided by illiterates.
You are doomed
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by engrchykae(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2022
kenedy175:
Kwankwaso doesn't know that he needs Obi more than Obi needs him. I wonder what's giving him all this confidence.

He just spoke like the average Nigerian full with ethnoreligious sentiments.

I still think Kwankwaso may join either APC or PDP at the long run. I don't see him contesting this election under NNPP.
his confidence is that he is Fulani and he is born to rule.
When Kanu is telling you guys you think kanu is joking
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Dubaku543: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2022
godofuck231:
go on ,history will teach the ignorant a lesson only pain can explain
Which other lesson, other than the one Buhari is teaching all of us now?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by kenedy175(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2022
engrchykae:
his confidence is that he is Fulani and he is born to rule.
When Kanu is telling you guys you think kanu is joking

It's a sad situation.

His interview just showed how divisive he is
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Kayyy: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2022
jadajada:
Kwakwanso will collapse his structure for Atiku just like Tambuwa did in the pdp primaries

Person wey Sabi, 2-3 months to election this will happen, this is the endgame , infact with Atiku seeing his south east/south south strong hold diminishing, this would be the next target, and with Kwankaso chances in the south non-existent, he would be smart to know he has no chance and back his northern brother, any serious opposition APC and Labour Party should know this and make their plans with this knowledge
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by engrchykae(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2022
kenedy175:

It's a sad situation.

His interview just showed how divisive he is
kwankwaso and El rufai are worse than buhari

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Johel(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

What if Obi sends an Hausa rep to run his campaign in those states??..
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by aribisala0(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Kwankwaso is saying that his version of the North will not allow
Monkey to wear coat
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Wize1: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Kwankwaso just wanted to ride on Obi's popularity, use him after 8 years and then they'll dump him for another northerner.

If the northerners want to claim smartness, then southerners should stop voting for them too, because they certainly can't win the presidency without the south.

The south can form new alliance with North Central..... Places like Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, Abuja and maybe Adamawa are easier to penetrate than NW or NE.

The north has been ruling Nigeria for more than half of the years in our independence, have we gotten any better?

Buhari is from the North West, a former retired General, a man who claimed to lead the insurgency from the front line.... is insecurity not worse under him?

Instead of you to be convincing the average northerner how their northern political elites including yourself have failed them and encouraging them to try other tribes, you're here spewing jargons.

Even if you enter, what exactly will you do differently from Buhari?

Or was it not this same Kwankwaso that travelled to Ibadan to free some Fulani bandits arrested for terrorizing the State?

https://www.nairaland.com/2693378/fulani-herdsmen-afenifere-replies-kwankwaso

It’s great to see you youths are already seeing the game being played out. You people were already singing Kwankwaso’s praises just because there was news he was meeting with Obi for a merger. The youths already “Saintified” him, chanting he loves education, he is detribalised, he is not like other politicians, Obi-Kwankwaso will deliver Nigeria from the hands of evil men bla bla. This same Kwankwaso? I doubt anyone in the North is more ethnoreligious than Kwankwaso besides Buhari. Get it straight today, no saints in Nigeria politics, not even Obi who until last month was /is Atikus boy, a staunch PDP by blood. A major part of the decay in the last 20 years. So I will never buy the saint bias. Hopefully the youths will wake up and discuss candidates competence based on merits, while asking them tough questions on Governance. So far, all we have is a bandwagon of hero worshippers without any substance. Exactly the kind of drive that brought Buhari to Power. The youths should please be wise.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by godofuck231: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Dubaku543:
Which other lesson, other than the one Buhari is teaching all of us now?
don't get involved in politricks, play politics , tinubu sold one of the best lies to nigerians , buhari was a reformed Democrat, now fulanis are sending letters to churches in broad day light
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by godofuck231: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2022
kingyakos:

grin grin grin If this laugh turns to injury just be prepared to fund my hospital bill grin grin grin

I play Chess do you?
no , Chaturanga
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by famology(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Fact!
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by aribisala0(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2022
TheBeat:

Why are you not attacking Kwankwaso? Or you are hiding your hatred behind forming political sense. How will Kwankwaso get votes from SE and SS or even SW. Everyone of the four aspirants has their stronghold and challenges. Obi has SE/SS, Tinubu has SW, Kwankwaso has NW, Atiku NE. The battle ground is NC. Obi has slight advantage of being the only Christian in the race. Kwankwaso no matter who he takes as his VP might not record up to 25% in any Southern state. But all your energy is channelled to Obi
Obi has SS how? Where is the evidence?
Obi ran away from the contest in PDP and he would not have got SS Wike even told Anambra people that voting for Obi is a waste of their votes.

So where do you get this idea he has SS

That is just YOUR OWN WISH without any basis in reality

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Love2468(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2022
With or without the Northerners Obi will win
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by adioolayi(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2022
There you have the schemes of the North.

It's the bitter truth.

The reasonable thing for Southerners to do now is to rally around someone we feel can muscle some votes from the North, and support him massively with our votes in the South.

Between Tinubu and Peter Obi, who can at least, muscle some votes from the North if we are being sincere with ourselves

Your guess is as good as mine.

Else, Atiku for another 8 years!
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Love2468(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by kenedy175(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2022
engrchykae:
kwankwaso and El rufai are worse than buhari

For him to have made such a statement, I think LP should end any form of discussion with him.

His intents aren't good
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by yomi531(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He is entitled to his own opinion tongue

Obi till 2027.
U no want make he do 2 terms? Obi till 2031
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by luvcarz(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2022
kponkedenge What you have typed here is true. I wish some that knows Peter Obi can see this. The North alone can never win the presidential election without the south. Buhari's CPC made that obvious, I mean with buhari's cult like followership in the not, he should have been able to win the presidential election with the CPC but it never happened. So if kwankwaso won't agree to be Obi's VP, the best shot Obi will get is for him to Pick a running mate from one of this states, Taraba, Nasarawa, Gombe, Benue, Kogi,
and he should really focus his campaign to the South South, South East, South West, Middle Belt, North Central and Northern states with high Christian Populations. Honestly he moves like this I think he stands a very good chance at winning. =114396465:

Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Kwankwaso just wanted to ride on Obi's popularity, use him after 8 years and then they'll dump him for another northerner.

If the northerners want to claim smartness, then southerners should stop voting for them too, because they certainly can't win the presidency without the south.

The south can form new alliance with North Central..... Places like Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, Abuja and maybe Adamawa are easier to penetrate than NW or NE.

The north has been ruling Nigeria for more than half of the years in our independence, have we gotten any better?

Buhari is from the North West, a former retired General, a man who claimed to lead the insurgency from the front line.... is insecurity not worse under him?

Instead of you to be convincing the average northerner how their northern political elites including yourself have failed them and encouraging them to try other tribes, you're here spewing jargons.

Even if you enter, what exactly will you do differently from Buhari?

Or was it not this same Kwankwaso that travelled to Ibadan to free some Fulani bandits arrested for terrorizing the State?

https://www.nairaland.com/2693378/fulani-herdsmen-afenifere-replies-kwankwaso
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by latolz: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Then why do you want him on your ticket...
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by PeaceNexus(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
I have never been comfortable with Kwankwosa because he is just a regular politician.

He isn't different from the politicians we have in either APC or PDP.

Besides, outside Kano I don't think anyone knows him

Peter Obi do not need him, with the support from Middle belt, SS, SE, and SW, Obi is good to go.

A technocrat who has distinguished himself in business or acedamia should be sort after.

Kwankwosa is just trying to negotiate his chances of being the presidential flag bearer which will never happen.

He should remain in his NNPP let's see what happens at the poll. He won't get even a ward in the entire south.
Move2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/03/2023-presidency-why-i-cannot-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-kwankwaso/
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Move2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/03/2023-presidency-why-i-cannot-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-kwankwaso/
This idiot has just destroyed the little credibility he has! He has completely lost it. This people are setting the stage for the complete and total emancipation of the South East.

If this attitude continues, the international community will have no other option but to let Igbos go and start their own country. When you have tribal bigots and leaders like Kwankwaso and co saying things like this, then, it I all over.

As for His Excellency Peter Obi, this is the time to make his move and look for an affable Northerner preferably from the North Central who will be a bastion of support or pick a Nothern Christian from the North East and run with him or her.

People like Kwankwaso are part of the old order. They have nothing to offer this generation except tribalistic vituperations. Kwankwaso is an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Wize1: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Kwankwaso has shown himself
as a bigot.
So,, no need og having a bigot in the movement.

He has always been. He never hid it. It’s just you guys started painting him as a Saint just because he was having meetings with Obi. Challenge aspirants on their views/ plans on cogient national issue like state policing, restructuring, etc to know if you are wasting your vote or not. The hero-syndrome, emotionally driven bandwagon campaign type strategy will lead us back to the same spot— Buhari. No politician is a saint!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by codedguy1(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

If northerners can't vote obi- Kwankwaso now how are we sure they would in 8 years time , how are we sure another northerner won't say same thing ?

I rather obi contest and loeses than be vice to anyone

I don't even want the Kwakwanso guyvto be Obi's VP. He has already shown that he won't be loyal like the vps we had had in recent past.

He can even plot to do something to Obi so that he assumes power when Obi is out of the way.

Obi should just find another person. Kwakwanso has shown that he doesn't want to be VP to an easterner. But would accept to be vp if Osinbajo agrees to join him.

Entitled idiots.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by bigiyaro(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Of course it will be difficult for them, they normally don't like good things and positive changes, their default settings is to be satisfied with mediocre living standard and spew enough almajiries during their miserable life span.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Wize1:

He has always been. He never hid it. It’s just you guys started painting him as a Saint just because he was having meetings with Obi. Challenge aspirants on their views/ plans on cogient national issue like state policing, restructuring, etc to know if you are wasting your vote or not. The hero-syndrome, emotionally driven bandwagon campaign type strategy will lead us back to the same spot— Buhari. No politician is a saint!
Issue-based Campaigning would start soon.
Meanwhile,, I blame our Lazy Nigerian Mainstream Media for not asking these Candidates the Most Important Questions whenever they have the opportunities of having audience with them.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by DJANGOTBG: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics.

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.

They know Peter Obi will work towards a solution to the poverty and illiteracy among Hausa/Fulani's in the North, so the politicians from the North don't want him. But the poor Hausa/Fulani's will become wiser before the elections.

These northerners are so cruel. How can you gear up to become president again after 8 years of northern rule. Greedy basta*ds.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by codedguy1(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

This idiot has just destroyed the little credibility he has! He has completely lost it. This people are setting the stage for the complete and total emancipation of the South East.

If this attitude continues, the international community will have no other option but to let Igbos go and start their own country. When you have tribal bigots and leaders like Kwankwaso and co saying things like this, then, it I all over.

As for His Excellency Peter Obi, this is the time to make his move and look for an affable Northerner preferably from the North Central who will be a bastion of support or pick a Nothern Christian from the North East and run with him or her.

People like Kwankwaso are part of the old order. They have nothing to offer this generation except tribalistic vituperations. Kwankwaso is an enemy of Nigeria.

My sentiments exactly. Tribalistic idiots and they exhibit it with pride.

I just feel for the minorities up north if we eventually divide.

Useless bigoted twerps.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Mayeldah(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Kwankwaso is the one to lose here.

The North voted for GEJ and OBJ before and they can still do it again if the right information is passed to them

The selfish Northern politicians are only using that line to hold on to power

Interestingly, there is a shift coming, the power to decide who governs Nigeria will shift from the uneducated North to the enlightened youths of Nigeria

#Obi L'okan, #PO2023
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by BlackBaron: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2022
VERY DISTURBING from a supposed Presidential candidate trying to rule a multi ethnic nation.

Is this a Hausa/Fulani thing to look down on others? Not forgetting equally derisory remarks from Major Gen Buhari.

P.S.

I'd like to deactivate my account as I haven't got my old email address anymore nor can I change my email. Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's[b] because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics[/b].

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.

They know Peter Obi will work towards a solution to the poverty and illiteracy among Hausa/Fulani's in the North, so the politicians from the North don't want him. But the poor Hausa/Fulani's will become wiser before the elections.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.