Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can (8198 Views)

Lift Emirates Suspension From Kano Airport, Reps Tell Ministry / Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by AmeLonRo(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2011
Peace,purity & power. Abuse none please. there is power in quiteness sir! Shallom
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by stildude(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2011
There are different between true Christians and Church goers, what connection does banking issue has with Christianity. CAN should focused on spiritual issue affecting Christians not banking issue , please give what is Caesar to Caesar and what is God to God. If you know your goal is to fight for non-existence of Islamic banking please carry on but don't lure true Christians into it.

My reply is to the boldened. Pls what do think about this except THE Supreme Council for Shari'ah in Nigeria (SCSN) says it is set to resist the opposition of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to the implementation of Islamic Banking in Nigeria. http://allafrica.com/stories/201107260666.html. Why didn't the SCSN focus on their spiritual matters. Some posters either lack understanding or are too naive and hypocritical to see the truth and say it on relevant issues. CAN is an association of Christian body, am sure has among its objectives to look out for the welfare of christians and members in the country. Can you truly divorce politics from religion?. In the bible, it was a man with power and influence such as Joseph of Arimetea that was able to stand before Pontius Pilate to demand for the body of Christ. I am sure a muslim association would have done much worse if the reverse was the case. Why all these brands of northern this, sharia that, islam this on public matters in the same country. Or are we in a talibani system of govt?  I used to respect Bakare alot, But to publicly condemn one of his own cos of political selfish aggrandisement is really terrible. Or is he truly one of theirs?
My friend don't blur the truth. The catholic church even though, being a religious body is one of the most politically active body in the world. Administrators even learn from their very effective and efficient administrative structure and system. All those northern political forum including Arewa of which Ciroma is a leader that seek to enthrone kings are actually fighting not only for political interests but also for religious interest of their members and people.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by teeq(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2011
What is the problem with CAN and Islamic banking, Islamic banking is a matter of choice be it Muslim or xtian can bank there at will so i See no reason why it should be raising so much dust. or is it that Pastor Ayo sees it as a treat to his Business of micro-finace bank if you people don't know he own Eagle flight microfinance bank.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by ikooko(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2011
Hello guys, i don't know if anyone has read a copy of CBN ACT? I did and i found this. If this is correct, then SLS is either acting in ignorance or deliberate.

Supplement to Official Gazette Extraordinary No. 26, Vol. 78, 25th June, 1991 – Part A
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA DECREE 1991

50. - Except with the written consent of the Governor, no bank shall hereafter be registered
under the provisions of any Federal legislation by a name which includes any of the
words “Central”, “Federal”, “Federation”, “National”, “Nigerian”, “Reserve”, “State”,
“Christian”, “Islamic, “Moslem”, “Quaranic” or “Biblical”.
http://www.cenbank.org/out/publications/bsd/1991/cbnact.pdf
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by JosephJon: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2011
In my nature I do not like replying stupid and uncivilized minds when the yawn. Sanusi and his Islamic banking agenda will fail. Either the banking will die a natural death or be assassinated economically because no insane christian will bank with such stupid banks. I want to tell Sanusi to open his Islamic banks in Borno and even all north we do not care but he should dare not cross over the Niger bridge to come talk to Isi-danfodio bank here because if he tries it we will bomb all the banks and their staff.

May be he thinks only his Bokos and Haram know how to fabricate bombs?
Let him go back to civil war history and he will know better how bombs are manufactured. Poor him,if Danfodio failed to spray Islam in any way across the Niger,how deceitfully does he thinks he can do that using banks? This Sanusi amuses me alot with this shoddy islamic devilish islamic banking.

If I may ask him ,which fruits has islam produced in the north or Nigeria as a whole? Almajiris,Boko haram,AL QUIEDA and AbdulMutallab the Detroit bomber.

The insensitive senators who clapped for him on the senate briefing were junk of fools and traitors who hardly know their right hand from their left. Check records of our entire senators and Reps you will discover shocks that will make you puke till end of this world.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by akins56(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2011
i think they are just clamouring over d name
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by JosephJon: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2011
TUNDE BAKARE HIMSELF WAS FROM THE ORIGIN A MUSLIM SO IF HE SUPPORTS HIS OLD FOLKS IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME. SOME BODY WHO CLAIMED TO BE A PASTOR AND RAN ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY? I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HIS RECENT ACTIONS BOTH FOR THE ELECTIONS AND HIS SUPPORT FOR ISLAMIC BANKING.GOD WILL GRADUALLY REVEAL ALL OF THEM THAT HIDE UNDER CHRISTIANITY IN THIS COUNTRY TO UNLEASH THEIR PERSONAL EGOS UNTO US. I PUT TO HIM HE WILL NEVER BECOME VICE PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES.

HE JOINED SUPPORT NIGERIAN GROUP TO ACTUALIZE HIS DREAMS OF BECOMING VEE PEE BUT GOD IS NOT MAN AND CAN NOT BE DECEIVED NEITHER IS HE A RESPECTER OF PERSONS. LET THERE BE LATTER-RAIN -ISLAMIC BANKING SYSTEM IN THE NORTH AND EVEN IN THE WEST WE DO NOT CARE BUT IF HE DARES US AGAIN IN THIS ACROSS THE NIGER BRIDGE PEOPLE,WE WILL RAIN-LATER BOMBS ON HIM AND HIS ISLAMIC BANKING SYSTEM.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by omofat: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ Stop being deliberately daft. What does being a pastor have to do with him running for elections?
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by abes(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2011
ikooko:

Hello guys, i don't know if anyone has read a copy of CBN ACT? I did and i found this. If this is correct, then SLS is either acting in ignorance or deliberate.

Supplement to Official Gazette Extraordinary No. 26, Vol. 78, 25th June, 1991 – Part A

50. - Except with the written consent of the Governor, no bank shall hereafter be registered
under the provisions of any Federal legislation by a name which includes any of the
words “Central”, “Federal”, “Federation”, “National”, “Nigerian”, “Reserve”, “State”,

Islamic Banking is a banking method and NOT a name of a bank wink
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by nagoma(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
Quote from: nagoma on Yesterday at 05:55:26 PM
@dblessed;

"the problem here is illiteracy of the northerners, will they not be waiting for christians to murder at the banking hall? no doubt islamic banking isn't a bad thing but we are boardered [/size][size=8pt]about our illitrate cousins in the north who will want to colonise and start blood hunting. as if they would accept christians banking if there was one. mmmcccchhhheeeewwwww."

You have a short memory my Dear ; of course we have Christian bankers like C. Ibru, I wonder what church she attends. She was certainly blessed- just like you!
NB: as one of your illiterate cousins I want to remind you that the word is colonize - spelled with a Z and you can't even spell ill[b]eterate[/b] - shakara olowoje you have just now failed the secreatarial job interview in the northern illiterate bank.

lol, irony standing on its head. Nagoma, you'll find ILLITERATE as spelt by DBLESSED and colonize has an ''s'' variant as well but the Brits spell with a Zee.
Vavaboon
- what does "boardered" mean in the supereducated sentence by dblessed?
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by maclatunji: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
ikooko:

abes:

Islamic Banking is a banking method and NOT a name of a bank wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

tongue
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by ikooko(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
abes:

Islamic Banking is a banking method and NOT a name of a bank wink

let me throw more light and i assume you have the capability to understand it.
Your comment indicate you have been making deductions based on hearsay, if you care to know, Islamic banking products are offered by commercial banks in Nigeria as part of their retail products, though they are not popular but if you ask, they will give you.

The non-interest banking issue is not new to this country, ask scholars in Yoruba tradition. There exist the following:

Aaro - This is a kind of a joint farming, whereby a set of people jointly cultivate a members farm and the procedure is rotated among members until harvest time without charging anyone. Sometimes i could be sort of a community arrangement. This practice still exist in core Yoruba villages.

Esusu - This is a type of contribution where certain amount of money is contributed and pool together by members for the popuse of a project or business without any interest. members take turn to enjoy the lump sum.

I do not know of other regions, but i belief such arrangements is not limited to the Yorubas.

My take is this, if we have such arrangements existing even before religion, why do anyone make a hero out of it?
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by maclatunji: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
ikooko:

let me throw more light and i assume you have the capability to understand it.
Your comment indicate you have been making deductions based on hearsay, if you care to know, Islamic banking products are offered by commercial banks in Nigeria as part of their retail products, though they are not popular but if you ask, they will give you.

The non-interest banking issue is not new to this country, ask scholars in Yoruba tradition. There exist the following:

Aaro - This is a kind of a joint farming, whereby a set of people jointly cultivate a members farm and the procedure is rotated among members until harvest time without charging anyone. Sometimes i could be sort of a community arrangement. This practice still exist in core Yoruba villages.

Esusu - This is a type of contribution where certain amount of money is contributed and pool together by members for the popuse of a project or business without any interest. members take turn to enjoy the lump sum.

I do not know of other regions, but i belief such arrangements is not limited to the Yorubas.

My take is this, if we have such arrangements existing even before religion, why do anyone make a hero out of it?

Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by Dikyson: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Stildude according to your words:
Why didn't the SCSN focus on their spiritual matters. Some posters either lack understanding or are too naive and hypocritical to see the truth and say it on relevant issues. CAN is an association of Christian body, am sure has among its objectives to look out for the welfare of Christians and members in the country. Can you truly divorce politics from religion?. In the bible,

If the SCSN are not focusing on spiritual matters, that is not Christians problem because our believe is different from theirs. Thank God you know it was a man with power and influence such as Joseph of Arimetea that was able to stand before Pontius Pilate to demand for the body of Christ.
So what is the connection between the demand of the body of Christ and the demand of CAN for non-Islamic banking?. If any Christian is killed in the North or Muslim state CAN has the right to demand for the body which is part of their functions.
Do you know the numbers of Christians families that can not feed in a day, suffering and need help and CAN cannot come to their Aid ?.These are the rolls CAN should be fighting for, not Islamic banking.
Please do not mislead Christians, We respect CAN but they should lead Christians in a right direction to honour God's Name.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by walkenz: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2011
nigerhead:

Young educated Nigerians refusing to use their brains to think, why not just call it non-interest banking or something, why should it be called Islamic Banking , when we all know the inherent dynamics of the contraption called "Nigeria".

How many people in the south use or used the "Bank of The North" (I dont know if its still operating), I could have sworn I didnt even know there was a "Bank Of The North" as at 2006/7 until I saw the cheque book with a colleague from the North. Now you are saying Islamic Banking? what do you expect people from down south to now think about the whole idea.

Its a bad idea to bring "Islamic Banking" with the going on's in our present socio-politcal environment. End Of Story.

A lot has been said about this issue and it does not seem like its going to go away anytime soon, why? because our differences  will not go away soon either- the truth is whether we like it or not and as long as we choose to remain one entity we will have to learn to accomodate and  appreciate our diversities and differences.Islamic banking is a way of life of every muslim wherever he happens to be or live and because you are not a muslim you attaching sentiments to the issue will not help but make an effort to understand the tenets so as to appreciate why it has come to stay.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by kodewrita(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
The simple truth is that it should not have been coloured religiously in any case. It was dumb of sanusi to call it islamic banking knowing the tensions inherent in this country already.

Non-interest banking is ok but islamic banking is NOT.

simple.

we have nothing against islam but let the CBN stop inflaming tensions with sectional agenda
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by POTUT(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
Once upon a time, all humans could worship a God under the same roof. Then they broke up into two and called themselves different names and worshiped differently, with different values.

In Nigeria, the one group is fond of destroying the building of the other group with impunity, and this has gone on for many years without reprieve to the group that falls victim most of the time.

Now, another dimension is being added to it: they want to separate where they keep their monies.

Would the violence-prone group not also destroy the buildings where the other group keeps its monies, thereby decimating them completely with frequently orchestrated attacks?

Does anyone have a comment?
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by 1luvkipsus: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
When will they suspend me?
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by bestill(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
@nAIJAKING1
you should retract that statement. Tunde bakare has openly declared his stand for Jesus Christ regardless of his interest in national issues.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pls believe me when Ȋ̝̊̅ say that moslems я̲̅ blockheads.
Dis islamic bank issue fundamental probelm!nd they want to use sentiment nd religious emotion to argue their point.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by stildude(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
POTUT:

Once upon a time, all humans could worship a God under the same roof. Then they broke up into two and called themselves different names and worshiped differently, with different values.

In Nigeria, the one group is fond of destroying the building of the other group with impunity, and this has gone on for many years without reprieve to the group that falls victim most of the time.

Now, another dimension is being added to it: they want to separate where they keep their monies.

Would the violence-prone group not also destroy the buildings where the other group keeps its monies, thereby decimating them completely with frequently orchestrated attacks?

Does anyone have a comment?

If the SCSN are not focusing on spiritual matters, that is not Christians problem because our believe is different from theirs. Thank God you know it was a man with power and influence such as Joseph of Arimetea that was able to stand before Pontius Pilate to demand for the body of Christ.
So what is the connection between the demand of the body of Christ and the demand of CAN for non-Islamic banking?. If any Christian is killed in the North or Muslim state CAN has the right to demand for the body which is part of their functions.
Do you know the numbers of Christians families that can not feed in a day, suffering and need help and CAN cannot come to their Aid ?.These are the rolls CAN should be fighting for, not Islamic banking.
Please do not mislead Christians, We respect CAN but they should lead Christians in a right direction to honour God's Name.

Dikyson, so you are telling me that if one day SCSN succeeds in pressing for a law that forbids Christians to erect buildings for worship in this country, CAN should still focus on the spiritual. Well, FYI, spirit and spiritual are two different things. Also you think CAN should resign its role to the grieving mother or the undertaker. Na your cohort go dey demand for and collect dead bodies in this country. If the federal govt can't respond to the case of those who can't feed themselves why CAN. (Do you even know how much churches spend in alleviating the plight of poor or underprivileged, including prisoners, and other institutions. Unlike SCSN whose people are beggers from kano to lagos to Benin and PH. They are every where, they are trained in the amajiri schools and let loose on southern people. Stop applying wrong logic and reasoning to have your way. CAN is fighting a good fight!
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by sonyvaio(f): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
What is the bone of contention?
The NAME or the banking SYSTEM?
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by lareine1: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2011
all these political pastors shld hide themselves. Let islamic banking or even boko haram banking be established. Whoever is interested can patronise them. It is not by force. Y fuel up unnecessary religious sentiments? Men of God indeed.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by boombell: 3:29am On Jul 28, 2011
Is compulsory that everybody in Nigeria should patronise the Islamic bank if established?
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by tinnymerit(m): 4:40am On Jul 28, 2011
Sanusi is the cbn governor and not islamic bank governor,let him face his job.if the scheme could be funded by muslims i would support it but they want nigeria govt to fund the bank @ expense of the other two religions;xtianity and traditional religion.nigeria is a secular state and should be treated as one.Even saudi as the cradle of islam has no muslim bank so why the uproar of such just in an attempt to islamise this nation.little wonder boko haram had been crying foul of western education but they can use western facilities and amenities such as WHO grants,IMF development fund elecricity,cars even gun and bomb they are using for destructn.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by agitator: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2011
la reine:

all these political pastors shld hide themselves. Let islamic banking or even boko haram banking be established. Whoever is interested can patronise them. It is not by force. Y fuel up unnecessary religious sentiments? Men of God indeed.

That is the right name for them, POLITICAL PASTORS. Thank my brother

boombell:

Is compulsory that everybody in Nigeria should patronise the Islamic bank if established?

They mumulous christains cant answer this question. imagine what somebody is saying. see the quoted post below.

tinnymerit:

Sanusi is the cbn governor and not islamic bank governor,let him face his job. [b]if the scheme could be funded by muslims i would support it but they want nigeria govt to fund the bank @ expense of the other two religions;xtianity and traditional religion.[/b]nigeria is a secular state and should be treated as one.Even saudi as the cradle of islam has no muslim bank so why the uproar of such just in an attempt to islamise this nation.little wonder boko haram had been crying foul of western education but they can use western facilities and amenities such as WHO grants,IMF development fund elecricity,cars even gun and bomb they are using for destructn.

Just plain ignorance and foolish hypocrisy. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2011
did someone say islamic?

Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by 1025: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2011
TUNDE BAKARE HIMSELF WAS FROM THE ORIGIN A MUSLIM SO IF HE SUPPORTS HIS OLD FOLKS IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME. SOME BODY WHO CLAIMED TO BE A PASTOR AND RAN ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY? I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HIS RECENT ACTIONS BOTH FOR THE ELECTIONS AND HIS SUPPORT FOR ISLAMIC BANKING.GOD WILL GRADUALLY REVEAL ALL OF THEM THAT HIDE UNDER CHRISTIANITY IN THIS COUNTRY TO UNLEASH THEIR PERSONAL EGOS UNTO US. I PUT TO HIM HE WILL NEVER BECOME VICE PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES.

HE JOINED SUPPORT NIGERIAN GROUP TO ACTUALIZE HIS DREAMS OF BECOMING VEE PEE BUT GOD IS NOT MAN AND CAN NOT BE DECEIVED NEITHER IS HE A RESPECTER OF PERSONS. LET THERE BE LATTER-RAIN -ISLAMIC BANKING SYSTEM IN THE NORTH AND EVEN IN THE WEST WE DO NOT CARE BUT IF HE DARES US AGAIN IN THIS ACROSS THE NIGER BRIDGE PEOPLE,WE WILL RAIN-LATER BOMBS ON HIM AND HIS ISLAMIC BANKING SYSTEM.

@joseph jon,
Jesus Christ visited tax collectors who happened to be the most corrupt ppl of that time. king solomon, david, joseph and a long list of other names were christians, i means real christians yet they were leaders during their time. the bible says, when the righteous are in power, the people rejoice but when the wicked are in power, the ppl suffer. what are we doing today here in nigeria? suffering or rejoicing? if u answer that, u will also know who is in power and who we need.
the coming of Christ was to save sinners and not to save the righteous. u can only convert ppl when u are close to them. they can only testify to the goodness of your God when they see the light in u. what nigerians are saying to Bakare is exactly what nigeria is all about. we so much hate the truth.
fewe months ago, obasanjo and pdp told us that there is nothing like zoning today, the same ppl are saying the house of rep leader shld resign to respect zoning and these ppl we want to make our role models. these are ppl we trust as leaders. no wonder we keep turning around in our holes of backwardness.
in a very simple term, can u tell us one crime u can link up to Bakare or name one politician in nigeria and i will link up up to ten scandals and crimes.
i dare you on this.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by daruche(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
Have you sat down to imagine, what Nigeria will look like in the next 4 years? If a bank is set up mainly to develop the nation economy, let us ignore the name and save our future. Please, Pastor Bakare had said the absolute truth. We are allowing our Religious leaders' to blind fold us. If fund is available for the roadside pepper-seller or vulcanizer to do biz, the economy will grow. We should think like a literate people that want to see our children grow up in a better Nigeria, than our generation.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
Tobi_dad:

did someone say islamic?
Though it does not justify anything because it's still the Islamic nuissance that lead him to do what he did. I can't imagine Muslims trying to propagate their religion in another man's country yet wouldn't allow such thing to happen in theirs. This also brought into context the reason why people will keep being infuriated by this Islamic tactic that is very palpable to people. The only thing that pains me is that he took the wrong way about it and attacked innocent.

I think there have to be rules that prevent Muslims from practicing their religion shiit in Norway. Go to Middle East and see how non - Muslims are treated and how their laws are strict on other religions.

I wish the guy had attacked those attacking others through suicides and other forms of terrorism( like what is happening in Somalia, planting bomb in vehicles, through sniper shots,etc). That hunger crisis goes to point out how Islamic extremism is destroying lives in Africa.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by wotsop: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
i dont see the reason y bakare should be suspended,infact he is one of few people in our country that understands AND advocates for national unity.
Re: Islamic Banking: Christian Group Calls For Bakare's Suspension From Can by texazzpete(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2011
ikooko:

The article starts with 'Except with the written consent of the Governor'.
Guess who the CBN Governor is?

if you have problems understanding written English, we can donate cash to send you to an adult education school for intense coaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later / BIAFRA "Nnamdi Kanu" Is Back From Hideouts With Convoy of cars (pics, video) / 774,000 Jobs: Thousands Of Participants Yet To Get Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.