Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Just Lost My Job! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Lost My Job! (1562 Views)

I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Job! by UcheCuba: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

I was just informed by the Chairman of the group that I work for that they are closing the group,so I am relieved of my appointment!!!

I am a software developer with specialty in .Net C#, please if anyone has any available job opening please just drop the line here please!!!!!!!!!
Re: Just Lost My Job! by Finecat(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2011
It is not the end of your world, it shall come to pass. It shall be well with you IJN.
Re: Just Lost My Job! by alphykool(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2011
Hi, Uche,
I really want to say take heart, it actually one of those worse case scenarios when you're working for someone else. It's not the end of the road for you, maybe God want to open up another door for you. Stratagize on how you could possibly get another job, having gotten enough experience. You should as well think widely ie try if you can do something differently this time. How do I mean, you may have to see what you can do to be on your own. It's actually the best thing, only that some of us find it difficult.
Do take control of the situation, ok.
Alphykool
www.ejobsearchtalk.com
Re: Just Lost My Job! by UcheCuba: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Alphy, I will see what i can get out of the situation as you suggested, thanks
Re: Just Lost My Job! by FatBusyBee(f): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2011
hello mate

i am so sorry to hear of your loss but its one of those things. just like you were told you need to move ahead with your life. look at it as the exam you need to pass, and how do you pass this exam? by dusting off the fall and plunge ahead to a whole new world of possibility. i am not an advocate of searching for paid employment becos ive stopped working for someone over 6yrs ago and i live just by helping others on the internet with what i know how to do, and im living better than most average naija

can you imagine how many people might need your service all over and you can decide to charge whatever you want. pls if you need to talk you can call me on this no 08023866209
Re: Just Lost My Job! by AjanleKoko: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
Dude,
No big deal. You even have a skill, why not get details of all the IT/software companies around where you live, and drop your resume there?
There are a lot of them in Lagos, hundreds in fact. If you're good on your C#, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding another job.

I will PM you my email address. Send your CV and I'll pass it on to people I know in the software industry.
Re: Just Lost My Job! by NET1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hi, call me on 08037971139. If you are as good (in C#) as you claim, we might be able to agree on some terms. However, we are in Port Harcourt. I hope that's not a problem for you.

.NET
Re: Just Lost My Job! by cosmas4u(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Dear Job seeker, here is another opportunity to land your job. Get the attention of many employers who browse our Database daily looking for the right candidate. you could be the next they will contact. Create your free account in Nigeria Jobrollers.com Website and let your profile reach thousands of Employers seeking the right candidate: Search also the job posted daily by various employers and apply directly. Its free and easy.

Visit

www.jobrollers.com

Goodluck!!

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree? Is It A Good Idea? / Nebosh Courses Offer In Lagos / Become A Millionaire In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.