Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,903 members, 7,838,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (856 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady / She Lured My Dog To Give Her Head / Very Sad News, my dog is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ChrisABiZ: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please I need a dog lover in this forum to come take my dog.
I am leaving to another location and a new job opportunity which will not allow me have his time.
He is 8months old.
He's Lhasa Apso Mixed.

Very friendly. I have friends around and fam but they are not dog lovers. I don't want this dog to suffer.

I'm in Abuja. It's urgent.

With just token that you have I will give him to you. I just want him to be in a safe hands of a dog lover.
Call or WhatsApp the number in the image below.

2 Likes

Re: . by PoliteActivist: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Do you mind him being humanely euthanized and eaten? No suffering whatsoever.
Re: . by ChrisABiZ: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Do mind him being humanely euthanized and eaten. No suffering whatsoeve.

Come straight
Re: . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:
grin

I'll all for pets being euthanized... But not eaten!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChrisABiZ:
Please I need a dog lover in this forum to come take my dog.
I am leaving to another location and a new job opportunity which will not allow me have his time.
He is 8months old.
He's Lhasa Apso Mixed.

Very friendly. I have friends around and fam but they are not dog lovers. I don't want this dog to suffer.

I'm in Abuja. It's urgent.

With just token that you have I will give him to you. I just want him to be in a safe hands of a dog lover.
Call or WhatsApp the number in the image below.

Cute! But I love big dogs...

1 Like

Re: . by ChrisABiZ: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
Cute! But I love big dogs...

Okay
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChrisABiZ:

Come straight
Does he have enough meat for full pot of 404

3 Likes

Re: . by PoliteActivist: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChrisABiZ:

Come straight

Seriously. We eat dog on my side. He'll be providing some needed protein and he won't suffer WHATSOEVER
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
grin

I'll all for pets being euthanized... But not eaten!

You people don't reason well. Isn't that a terrible waste of resources? Putting more pressure on our environment, global warming, etc
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You people don't reason well. Isn't that a terrible waste of resources? Putting more pressure on our environment, global warming, etc
How about human meat? I know it's tasty... They say it's like pork...
Re: . by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Besides, when bodies decay, the elements are given back to the environment... Nitrogen, oxygen... Etc...

Trees grow too...
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
How about human meat? I know it's tasty... They say it's like pork...

Like don't eat like. That's just natural law. Even lions don't eat lions. But eating a dog is EXACTLY like eating a bird or goat
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
Besides, when bodies decay, the elements are given back to the environment... Nitrogen, oxygen... Etc...

Trees grow too...

Smart girl (if you're a girl). I like interacting with someone like you. But you miscalculated - the amount of resources realised from decay of the dog is a
miniscle fraction of the resources required to raise the dog to that size
Re: . by ChrisABiZ: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: . by TheWolfen(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
I would love to have him but im not in abuja. Hope the find a good person to take of the dog
Re: . by ChrisABiZ: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
TheWolfen:
I would love to have him but im not in abuja. Hope the find a good person to take of the dog

Oh yes. Thanks
Re: . by Highman56: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Smart girl (if you're a girl). I like interacting with someone like you. But you miscalculated - the amount of resources realised from decay of the dog is a
miniscle fraction of the resources required to raise the dog to that size
wrong no matter can be destroyed. amount of matter remains constant.resources required to raise the dog =resources given back to the environment.(it's shit included)
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Highman56:
wrong no matter can be destroyed. amount of matter remains constant.resources required to raise the dog =resources given back to the environment.(it's shit included)

In that case if you burn the dog it's just the same benefit to the environment as burying it?? So you see, all matter are not of same beneficial value, and some are actually harmful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by luizpippo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
My neighbor's own got missing last week.

Tho he is one eyed but na ashawo em be
Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Can it be eaten!??
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
luizpippo:

TheWolfen:

Abort. Guy is a confirmed scammer. I already fell for it because the dog is so cute. But Kyrx saved my ass
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
luizpippo:

grin grin

Lol!
Re: . by luizpippo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Abort. Guy is a confirmed scammer. I already fell for it because the dog is so cute. But Kyrx saved my ass

grin grin grin
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
luizpippo:

grin grin grin

He sent me a very cute video
Re: . by luizpippo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

He sent me a very cute video

Nigga wan guy you.

I want hope no be my neighbors own he catch and bath am
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
luizpippo:

Nigga wan guy you.

I want hope no be my neighbors own he catch and bath am

He was even insisting he must meet me to be sure the dog is going with right person. I was begging him to take the money grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Director Ch0pping A Lady Who Came To Him For A Job Surface Online / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / How Do I Cope With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.