Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri (1626 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by PeterBlew: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerian lady has been saved by residents who found her on the road in the middle of the night after suffering heartbreak.

It was gathered that her boyfriend broke up with her and she went to a busy road in Enugu State to lie down.

The incident reportedly happened at Ogui road on Monday, 4th of July where she wanted to end it all before being rescued by passers-by.

The passers-by who were astonished by the event consoled her and took her off the road to prevent any accident from happening.
See the post below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/broken-hearted-lady-middle-busy-road-dumped-boyfriend/

1 Share

Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Desperate leech, nonsense.
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by SmartPolician: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cry not, baby girl.
Heartbreaks make us all stronger.
I really pity girls.
A girl will be professing love to you but you don't know their ulterior motive.
The good thing is that after playing around, a girl will definitely settle down someday.
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by SmartPolician: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cry not, baby girl.
Heartbreaks make us all stronger.
I really pity girls.

A guy will be professing love to you but you don't know their ulterior motive. The good thing is that after playing around, a guy will definitely settle down someday.

Those who claim that they will never settle down are just a bunch of broke guys. The sociopolitical atmosphere in Nigeria is bringing out the beast in everyone.

1 Like

Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by Treasure17(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
No self worth whatsoever.
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by Drsnives(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Treasure17:
No self worth whatsoever.
They don't..
She's probably lost cos her goldmine is gone, i bet you if she were to be financially stable she wouldn't dare act that drama.
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by Nerogaming01(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Make I no talk wetin my mind before they go say I too spoil and I dey support rape
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by richiemcgold: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
girls like this should be avoided by all men. E get why.
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Today is a good day to;

Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Things will work out for the better sweetheart. It is okay. You will heal, love again and the right man will find you. He will cherish you.

Cheer up and thanks to those who rescued her.
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by Abbertee2: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
He finally dump that liability
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eyaaaaa sorry sweetie.
Re: Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin Maybe Aunty na liability.

(1) (Reply)

Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? / List Of Nairalanders I Hate With Passion / Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.