Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core (22067 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by barbstee(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
A national assembly member representing Egbeda/Ona-ara federal constituency has taken to his Twitter account to say that even when he was a Pdp member he was a Tinubu man to the core

He said so when replying supporters on twitter

With Due respect sir.. Party aside.. Can you let Tinubu run your Family affairs??
If you weren't in Apc, would you gladyly vote Tinubu?
If you're a Christian as you claim, can you swear with holy Bible or amadioha dt Tinubu knows nothing about de killings at toll gate?
https://twitter.com/idorenyin14/status/1543705664853270534?t=mqRnrD9jYHXRprrS6sSmuA&s=19

He replied

I can let Tinubu run my life. I will even beg him to run it. Shows how much I believe in him. Even if I was a member of Labour Party, I would still support him.
https://twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1543723634044313601?t=mqRnrD9jYHXRprrS6sSmuA&s=19

When I was in the PDP, I was a Tinubu man to the core.
https://twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1543729805216055296?t=mqRnrD9jYHXRprrS6sSmuA&s=19

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Danwakae(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Same play in the north ....PDP in APC , let's see who wins...

17 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Reality3080: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Real recognize real

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by jaymichael(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Baring age and poor health, Tinubu is the best of the 3 major candidates. His administrative and political skills are top-notch.

197 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Daddyyin: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2022
I don’t know why people are blaming Tinubu for everything. How can a man who holds no political post order the Nigeria Army to shoot the protesters? The blame has been on him as if he’s the Nigeria President. Well, he’s going to rule our great country, all eyes will see and attest to his competency the same way he has been doing in Lagos by promoting good governance. BAT is a big asset to this great nation

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Birds of a feather.. The aim is to milk the country and steal together .. They all gain when the country is stagnant.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by socialmediaman: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Alexis11: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2022
At least 50% of PDP members in Osun State are for Tinubu. Everything go clear after Osun election.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by simplyhonest(m): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Haters will soon come and condemn him for supporting Tinubu. I will also beg Bola Tinubu to run my life and finances because the growth will be massive. Before you insult me, make sure none of your generation is benefitting from Tinubu's Lagos or else they will suffer

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Alexis11: 3:41am On Jul 05, 2022
jaymichael:
Baring age and poor health, Tinubu is the best of the 3 major candidates. His administrative and political skills are top-notch.

Even with the age.

If you study Tinubu very well, you will notice he's the type that smartly separate politics from governance. That is why he always put the right people in positions.

All his commissioners in Lagos performed excellently well then because he chose them based on their profile and ability and not politics.
That is why I believed him when he said "I'm a very serious politician".

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Hotfreezer: 3:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Those who cannot even campaign in their villages for fear of UGM will still insult him.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Kingozymandias(m): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Atiku is the way.

Tinubu supporters are most British, uncivilized thuggish hooligans who resort to tribal bashing and crude unethical desperate means to sell their candidate.

They are just haters and tribalists, small wonder most people just do not want to identify with them.

Go to the streets in the West East North and South it's all either Obi or Atiku. No one is talking of Tinubu except on Nairaland here. grin

Even on twitter the most popular message social media platform , it's either Obi or Atiku...

Go to the markets ask the market women, if you see 1000 market women 900 with say either Obi or Atiku .

Go to the garages outside southwest all the divers will say either Atiku or Obi. Go to the oolicet stations, same Obi or Atiku. Go to the schools and shops and offices and factories ,it's always the same Obi or Atiku..

So where do these Nairaland bits get their so called claims from grin

It's all in their heads... If Tinubu is so popular from the streets you would know by now but everywhere you go, it's Obi or Atiku... grin

But on Nairaland people like LeoDeKing moor247 and other Tinubu paid boys will want to make you believe Tinubu is everywhere...it's all a lie.

They will tell you in the north people don't want Atiku or Obi... It's all lies...

Go to the streets and find out grin

Vote Atiku 2023

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Itzurboi(m): 3:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu's mata again..
Who's da mod on night shift?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by seunmsg(m): 3:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Most of these obituarists are just plain senseless. Deloitte, Arthur Andersen, GTE, Mobil oil are some of the best companies in the world till today. They have all hired Tinubu to help run their businesses in various capacities in the past. So, what point exactly are they trying to make? I can bet that the idiot that asked the silly question can’t even get past the first stage of the recruitment process of a micro finance bank in Nigeria.

How can anybody look at Tinubu’s achievements both in private and public sector and still not want him to lead this country? He is the best and most experienced candidate in the race. We should be celebrating that he’s even on the ballot.

Tinubu is Nigeria’s best chance of changing the destiny of this country since 1999. He will revolutionize the economy and build a country of shared prosperity. We must not miss this chance.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by DukeNija(m): 3:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Nairaland’s Tinubu agenda is unbelievable. Take a rest people. Get some sleep. Back to back Tinubu posts wouldn’t do him any good. Propaganda can’t win an election in Nigeria, we know the truth. This isn’t Russia.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by LegendHero(m): 3:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are mostly lunatics and you can see it in how they engage people.

When that Pandora claimed he always get advise from mad people, that was when I eventually confirmed why most of his supporters behave like mad people.

How can you ask someone if he can allow “a Tinubu who graduated with honors, worked for the best consulting firm in the world, worked for Mobil, and governed a successful city like Lagos” run his family? Who wouldn’t want that?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Interoma(m): 3:45am On Jul 05, 2022
God bless you for saying the truth on point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by bigdammyj: 3:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Kingv(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Those who cannot even campaign in their villages for fear of UGM will still insult him.

Those who cannot campaign because of ISWAP, Bandits, Bokoharam, Herdsmen will then do what ?

7 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by DukeNija(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Most of this obituarist are just senseless. Deloitte, Arthur Andersen, GTM, Mobil oil are some of the best companies in the world till today. They all hired Tinubu to help run their businesses in various capacity in the past. So, what point exactly are they trying to make?

How can anybody look at Tinubu’s achievements both in private and public sector and still not want him to lead this country?

His credentials are not in doubt including his mobilization and enablement of agbero’s in Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by 175(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeNija:
Nairaland’s Tinubu agenda is unbelievable. Take a rest people. Get some sleep. Back to back Tinubu posts wouldn’t do him any good. Propaganda can’t win an election in Nigeria, we know the truth. This isn’t Russia.
What do you expect before?

Seun is a batist na.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by DukeNija(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2022
175:

What do you expect before?

Seun is a batist na.

A paid one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by NairaLux(f): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Next?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by PlayerMeji: 3:50am On Jul 05, 2022
It's highly impossible not to love and support a person like Tinubu!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Interoma(m): 3:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Genuine goodness is a threatened to those who oppose the fact.
Let us be factual Tinubu have the qualities and potentials to become the president of Nigeria, let forget the criticisms.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by franchasofficia: 3:52am On Jul 05, 2022
cool
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by sleek214(m): 3:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok. It's funny how some people reason. I've said it before, most of the haters of Atiku and Tinubu wish these men were their fathers/relatives. How can you ask someone if he would allow Tinubu run his family, what a dumb question. Tinubu by every standard is very successful and also accomplished. He ran Lagos state and still runs Lagos state. Lagos state is doing well. Maybe those asking the foolish question would not be asking it if someone like Tinubu is in their family. Emotions and sentiments have blocked their sense of reasoning, that's why they are very poor thinking PO will lift them outta poverty, you will remain poor with this kinda reasoning. Spit.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by seunmsg(m): 3:55am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeNija:

His credentials are not in doubt including his mobilization and enablement of agbero’s in Lagos.

Agberos have been in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria before Tinubu was born. They will remain there for a long time to come. They are citizens like you who deserve a chance to earn a living. Sensible leaders recognize the need to engage such unskilled people so that they don’t become security threats to other members of the society.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Jack500: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeNija:

Your tears are sweet.
Don't worry, you will wail more in February.

Tinubu for president

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State / Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.