Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (35891 Views)

Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by 2016easy2017: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2022
DSC7:

You mean Tinubu's Lekki massacre?....

Mind you we have not forgotten..

Tinubu was not the governor, he wasn't in charge of the military. The military didn't implicate him. He was neither I'm aso rock at the time nor did he call the chief of army staff.

WHAT WRONG HAS TINUBU DONE TO YOU PEOPLE. HOW COME YOU ALL HATE THIS MAN SOOO MUCH. WHAT IS HIS CRIME. WHAT IS IT THAY YOU ALL WANT.
OH YOU WANT TO CONQUER LAGOS AND HE WONT LET THAT HAPPENED??

GO TO. HELL!!!!
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Jack500: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

See urchins already claiming federal government's projects as tinubu's achievements. Shameful lots.

How Tinubu massacred the youths in October 2020 is still fresh in our hearts. The blood of Funsho Williams also cries for justice.

Wow! So Tinubu is the chief commander of the Army now?
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Aystarz: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

I think you parent should have educated you that in a democracy everyone has freedom of association, freedom to contest and freedom to elect who would serve you intrest

I still insist no real Ibadan born person from a good agbole would wake up in the morning to make Enemies over their democratic choice

Extremism is not in Yoruba culture definitely not Ibadan

So kindly keep your toxicity to your self as I won't be engaging you any further, you can as well look for other Nairalanders interested in such pettiness to continue with

Good day and have a nice week ahead

You talk about extremism and toxicity but it was you who typed the emboldened, just some minutes ago : A fool has more thinking capacity than any less human or ape that truly believe Peter Obi an Ibo guy has any business in AsoRock

You see, how your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. You're toxic, bigoted and uncouth, yet you try to project these same qualities you express on here on the daily, on others.

You're probably one of the touts we have in Ojoo or Bodija. No, Never! You cannot be a progressive Ibadan youth, who means well for this country! I refuse to believe that you grew up in a good Ibadan family.

I'm done here. Had enough for one morning.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Gunayo(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
For shortchanging the Igbos, PDP will never know peace.
Amen one million times
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by BinamRex: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
undecided

Party Chairman North, Party Candidate North..Party major financer South, Party major block vote South

Let's say Wike and Fayose were as Useless as Tambuwal, Atiku and Saraki that left PDP in 2014 for selfish gains, and never sacrificed time money and effort to keep PDP National secretariat well funded ... Which party would Atiku had used as platform?! Labour party or APGA

You made a valid point. These crooks dumped PDP, came back years after and bought the party's presidential ticket.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by 2016easy2017: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

See urchins already claiming federal government's projects as tinubu's achievements. Shameful lots.

How Tinubu massacred the youths in October 2020 is still fresh in our hearts. The blood of Funsho Williams also cries for justice.

Watch out for these Igbo guys. They are the worst enemies Tinubu has. They HATE yorubas with passion. They want to own Lagos. They want to own bayelsa. They are always calling keji toll gate. This man was not the president
Was not the governor
Was not in charge of the military
Was not in charge of anything. Yet they accuse him of the massacres.

Once he couldn't stand.
Once he was dying.
Once he urinated on himself.
Once he's from Iragbiji
Once he stole Lagos money
Once he's on sick bed.
Once he did this and that. Why do they all hate this man this much.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
When the blood of youths were spilled during ENDSARS by Tinubu and his bloodthirsty APC government, I felt so bad, then I thought "The bloods are the sacrifice that'll open the eyes of Nigeria come the next election"

Little did I know that the foolishness of many Nigerians can't be washed with either blood or water.

With all the atrocities happening in Nigeria now, I can't just believe that a human being would still support APC to retain the seat. And it's not like they presented a fresh blood. They still presented someone who's been the brain behind the bloodthirsty party.

Is Atiku an option?
In a season where religious differences is threatening our beloved nation, we have a man who had to quickly delete his tweet, just so the bloodthirsty part of his religion would support him. He had to choose his ambition over the truth. How do we expect anything different from him should he become the president?
The demonically indoctrinated part of Muslim will wage a war to exterminate Christianity should Atiku get there, and he'll fully fuel them. Nigeria won't survive.

We aspire that our country be like some other countries that're experiencing good leadership, yet many are outrightly choosing the opposite, even when a bright option is there.

The flawed and idiotic mentality of many Nigerians are the reasons why our Politicians do whatsoever interests them when in power, with the full assurance that in the end, they'll still get enough supporters, since the number of idiots in the country seems to outweigh the number of sane people.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by CheapHomes1: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2022
jditimiya:

Fayose is just a name in politics in Nigeria, but he was thrown aside in Ekiti and Atiku only think about himself, he did not attend any of the buildup in Ekiti and you want people to support him? Saraki knows what he is fighting for so leave that one aside too. Wika is the one that all of you should go and beg because if he leaves PDP that will be the end of PDP in Nigeria the biggest party in Africa.

You haven't answered my questions.

What was fayoses performance in the just concluded governorship election in ekiti state?

Is it atiku that prevented PDP from being a strong opposition all this while?

Wike is free to leave PDP if he so chooses? Did saraki not leave?

Who are the "all of you" you are referring to?
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Kennitrust(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
$1 = N570
$50,000 × 570=28,500,000

That's what they paid delicates just to the party flags

Now, the country flag which is more costly than the party flags, they are preparing 5cups of rice for you
N1000 for you
2cups of salt for you
A bottle of groundnuts oil for you
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by CheapHomes1: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Sunnyja:
The question still remains, if Wike and Fayose had abandoned the PDP the same way Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal and others had done in 2014, on what platform would Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal be gallivanting now? You abandoned a business you felt was doing bad and ran away only to run back and wanting to control it after someone's has sacrifices his time and resources to built it while you were chilling in Dubai!

What was fayoses performance in the just concluded governorship election in ekiti state?

Is it atiku that prevented PDP from being a strong opposition all this while?

How Atiku win the primaries of the party he abandoned?
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:

Eh! Wonder shall never end! grin

This Aguleri man! Why you dey curse naaah? Shey you're now an Igbo man ni? You no be Omoluabi again grin

Una never see anything, PDP go take una eye see mabo! Sheybi you slaved for them for 23 years eating bread crumbs. Even, the smell of bread sef, una no to see this time around.

Just stick with your PityObi
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Iraloren: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
No Southerners or south west or ever middle belt should Vote any Northerners because of Boko Haram ,Fulani , Bandits , Fulani Iswap , Fulain militant and Fulain hansmen . They secretly force Tinubu to choose Muslim as running mate, also want to use kwankwaso to force Obi to be VP so they can use obi to win Election and retain power in North, continue they agenda of killing. God will fail them. We stand for OBI or TINUBU.

dre11:

• Stalemate as PDP candidate insists party chair will lead campaign

• Party bigwigs to lobby Rivers governor for support

https://thenationonlineng.net/wikes-camp-gives-ayu-must-go-condition-to-back-atiku/
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by potent5(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Alexiiydon:
such a dumb thing to say early morning if he no support Atiku no mean say he no get power over his state thinks before you talk
Mr thinker, wehdone o. Idiot.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
You can imagine. PDP failed as the major opposition party.

PDP is not the only failure here...the slaves from Yeast who laboured in vain nko? For 23 years grin

grin grin grin
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by ObosiUkwalla: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2022
2016easy2017:

Watch out for these Igbo guys. They are the worst enemies Tinubu has. They HATE yorubas with passion. They want to own Lagos. They want to own bayelsa. They are always calling keji toll gate. This man was not the president
Was not the governor
Was not in charge of the military
Was not in charge of anything. Yet they accuse him of the massacres.

Once he couldn't stand.
Once he was dying.
Once he urinated on himself.
Once he's from Iragbiji
Once he stole Lagos money
Once he's on sick bed.
Once he did this and that. Why do they all hate this man this much.

Bla bla bla... Whatever... You can console yourself with whatever u like
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by chloride6: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Ayu should really go. Party of the North
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Alajiki(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

I may not like PDP but if Kwankwaso and Obi merges then PDP are dead and buried

If Fayose and Wike goes then they are finished

Atiku and PDP must understand Nigeria badly needs strong opposition to say NO to tyranny

Well said, we need a strong opposition lest we become a one-party state. However, I don't see Kwankwaso and Obi coming together. You see, these 2 candidates support base are mainly ethnically biased and one agreeing to become the VP of the other would be seen as a slap by his supporters. If Kwankwaso dares to be VP to Obi, that is the end of NNPP. Same is the case for Obi supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by otokx(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Interesting times
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:

denying igbo presidential ticket in PDP shows PDP can never change, party of hyenas and injustice

APC had done no wrong by zoning their ticket to west where they've second bloc votes, so one will expect PDP to do the same to where they've bloc vote aside from North then pick Tambuwal to do VP of the southeast candidate

PDP will so lose. the way things are going I doubt if APC won't win this election with distance margin
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Fahdiga(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Eh! Wonder shall never end! grin

This Aguleri man! Why you dey curse naaah? Shey you're now an Igbo man ni? You no be Omoluabi again grin

Una never see anything, PDP go take una eye see mabo! Sheybi you slaved for them for 23 years eating bread crumbs. Even, the smell of bread sef, una no to see this time around.

Just stick with your PityObi
Where in my comment I specified that I'm Igbo? meth is not good for you at all.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Okwyjesus(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
PDP AND CRISIS ARE 5&6

Wike is too ARROGANT

I will advise you all to be OBIdient to have peace of mind

Na this Obident Rivers State we dey they are tearing cloth for.

Rivers vote will surely be scattered between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu.

But l see Obi winning free and fair. Ogonis may vote Tinubu, lgbos as the largest non indegnious tribe will vote Obi along side lgbo LGs like Etche and Obigbo. Wike can convince his Ikwerre people not me.

Last election everybody in my house voted Atiku bcs of Obi. This time around Obi all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Fahdiga(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

denying igbo presidential ticket in PDP shows PDP can never change, party of hyenas and injustice

APC had done no wrong by zoning their ticket to west where they've second bloc votes, so one will expect PDP to do the same to where they've bloc vote aside from North then pick Tambuwal to do VP of the southeast candidate

PDP will so lose. the way things are going I doubt if APC won't win this election with distance margin

Labour party will win with a landslide
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Bigbom: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
With B A T I stand. He has been a torch bearer for all states in Nigeria to emulate. Let him set Nigeria on a new template for succeeding presidents to follow.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by OBJlive: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
The only reason that notherners are pressuring Wike not to leave or to be actively involved in the campaign is because Atiku is the candidate.
Take a look at APC northerners decamping to other parties northerner is a candidate and non is pressuring them to stay ,Why?
I will advise Wike to reject PDP and to remain passive in the presidential campaign to make active point.Action speaks louder than voice.
We notherners don't forgive when it comes to politics,Check kwakwanso outburst on live television the other day,What happened to Jonathan 2nd term ambition.
Northetners,including Atiku worked agaist it.
We must insist presidency returns south this political cycle.
What Atiku and co are doing is not good for Nigeria,they are gradually disbanding Nigeria.
Tomorrow you will blame Nnamdi Kanu for agitation.But look at the part you are boldly towing.
Is this how to build a nation.
Atiku shoul resign as a candidate in the intetest of Unity.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by edungene7: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
The foolishness of PDP is second to none if a party that is not an incumbent are beginning to struggle for personal positions before election what unity are they now preaching about Nigerians are wiser now APC and PDP should pack one side they have nothing to offer other than the divide and rule agenda
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by kingyakos: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Ayu has completed his mission so he can go
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by 802oluwaseyi: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2022
PDP and Crisis is like APC and Confusion ..PDP and Crisis is like APC and Confusion .....
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Munzy14(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2022
In my principle, Agreement must be agreement.

The national chairman of PDP should step down with a northerner being the flag bearer.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Alajiki(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2022
DSC7:

You mean Tinubu's Lekki massacre?....

Mind you we have not forgotten..

You mean the phantom massacre?
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Hotfreezer: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Lerio:

How old are you?

Underage on rampage

This is funny but that is not an offence na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Macarthur 2017 “Genius" $625,000 Grant (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport For Daura (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.