Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (35888 Views)

Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by famology(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Passionate888:
Babangida Aliyu that supported Buhari in 2015 while still in PDP?

Babagida aliu never supported Buhari at any time.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by zoedew: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
dre11:

• Stalemate as PDP candidate insists party chair will lead campaign

• Party bigwigs to lobby Rivers governor for support

https://thenationonlineng.net/wikes-camp-gives-ayu-must-go-condition-to-back-atiku/
Who is a National Party Chairman! The President, once sworn in becomes the Leader of the Party and can fire The National Chairman. He decides who is National Chairman.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Labour party will win with a landslide

under which figure of speech can we find that?

you can't continue living in delusion, PDP and APC remained the two candidates to beat as far as 2023 is concern, I can't even rate LP to be third force not to talk of winning perhaps in 2031
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Omoslim26: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Pdthief and crisis is like Apcheat and suffering.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Passionate888: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2022
famology:

Babagida aliu never supported Buhari at any time.
He did
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by UbaGwele: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
PDP AND CRISIS ARE 5&6

Wike is too ARROGANT

I will advise you all to be OBIdient to have peace of mind

Even Wike will be Obedient… Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Abemy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
This resignation of an issue was not properly defined. What if Atiku lost at the pools to Peter Obi, will the southern chairman resign for Ayu to stage a come back?

Any way, agreement is agreement.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by abokimallam: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
The PDP was said to have agreed before their National Convention that elected Ayu, that if the Presidential candidate comes from north, Dr Ayu will resign. Now Atiku, a northerner emerged their candidate and they are now saying after the general election.
Another promised not kept. Another Buhari is loading. In 2015, remember that Buhari said if he became President, he will make #=$. After he won, he denied ever promised so.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lerio:

Okay
Tinubu should show us his school certificates let's start from there. Or he should come out and boldly tell us how he spent Lagos money. Asides Fashola and Ambode what has Tinubu even done in Lagos that is still of good value now.

Below are pictures of some secondary schools in Anambra equipped and reconstructed under P.O. Before you and your crew ll start sprewing rubbish, He equipped almost all the state secondary schools with solar panel water borehole, Provided funds for computer lab and equipped them so with100sets of laptop each. Equipped their science laboratories. Provided School bus to all schools. State wasn't in dept when he left. Does not owe any contractor or civil servant or retiree. I can do this all day If you want.
see what this mumu is posting as an achievement of a Governor that wanted to become president .only Aregbe in osun who Tinubu trashed like pure water sachet's bags did more than this in Ten times .oga tell us something else this one doesn't hold water.

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by cuteboy2: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
For a fair comparison, let's put how much revenue (FAAC and IGR) that accrued to each state, side by side with what both governors achieved. We are not talking about plans or masterplan, but actually completed projects and thier cost.

Every time they keep talking about a mystery "Master Plan" that is not published anywhere. If you have a copy of this proverbial masterplan, why not share it here so we can all see it?

Meanwhile, when will Lekki-Epe Expressway handled by Tinubu's company Hitech Construction be completed? It's been ongoing since Fashola tenure

Moh247:

Show us anything Peter Obi has don in his entire life that matches Tinubu's Lekki master plan
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by famology(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Passionate888:

He did

Evidence please!
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Rumundele(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Show us anything Peter Obi has don in his entire life that matches Tinubu's Lekki master plan
My dare you go school, people talk and analyse blindly.

The lekki master plan is high score for Tinubu already and this is man that has eye for intelligence.

I am still trying to see Peter Obi' s record and the plan he has for this country. The only thing i always hear is I don't have many convoys, i don't have a house in America i don't have this i don't have that.
His past record never show he has a solution to this country.

He is nice and maybe incorruptible but he doesn't understand the tactics of the jaguda messing up this country.

BAT understand all these hes jaguda and Agbero himself. His record has proved that he deployed his jaguda in positive way, my opinion.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Passionate888: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Where in my comment I specified that I'm Igbo? meth is not good for you at all.

Omo ale nii fi owo osi juwe Ile baba e.

It's only a bastard that describes the directions to his father's residence with left hand grin

Na dem dey rush us grin. Descendants of the lost Jews too want to be counted as Omoluabi. grin
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Fahdiga(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Omo ale nii fi owo osi juwe Ile baba e.

It's only a bastard that describes the directions to his father's residence with left hand grin

Na dem dey rush us grin. Descendants of the lost Jews too want to be counted as Omoluabi. grin
Go back to Damaturu. You are not Yoruba and will never be.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Go back to Damaturu. You are not Yoruba and will never be.

grin grin grin

Don't worry, I'll make sure you're not allowed to sell gala in Lagos again.

Go back to Potopoto Republic
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Fahdiga(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

grin grin grin

Don't worry, I'll make sure you're not allowed to sell gala in Lagos again.

Go back to Potopoto Republic
Trash. Aboki come and shine my shoe.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by chukel(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Secondus must be laughing so hard
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash. Aboki come and shine my shoe.

See your confused blodas campaigning for OBItuary. I'll get your own photo too. You detest the Zoo but you want to become president of the Zoo. E no go werk lailai.

We will add to your teeth-gnashing when Tinubu is sworn in come May 29, 2023.

Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Fahdiga(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

See your confused blodas campaigning for OBItuary. I'll get your own photo too. You detest the Zoo but you want to become president of the Zoo. E no go werk lailai.

We will add to your teeth-gnashing when Tinubu is sworn in come May 29, 2023.
I'll personally invite you when Peter Obi will be sworn in as the president come 2023. Make sure you sew a new babariga with a well polished shoe for the occasion.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'll personally invite you when Peter Obi will be sworn in as the president come 2023. Make sure you sew a new babariga with a well polished shoe for the occasion.

Dream on my friend from Dot Republic of Biafra grin
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Fahdiga(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Dream on my friend from Dot Republic of Biafra grin
Better than being an almajiri.
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by FuckOsuPigs: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Better than being an almajiri.

Yes o! In my reckoning, Nyanmuri have always been better than Almajiri...but just better.

All of you are beneath us...we are your masters grin
Re: Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku by Fahdiga(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Yes o! In my reckoning, Nyanmuri have always been better than Almajiri...but just better.

All of you are beneath us...we are your masters grin
A master that his slave chases him away from his ancestral land to Benin Republic IDP? Tell me more dear master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shagari And Alex Ekwueme's Salaries 36years Ago.. / Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.