Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba (28053 Views)

Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Tonnierichy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Focusmind:
The usual knee-jack reaction in everything. Why shot down the school when other pupils needs the school to function?? Arrest those culpable and leave other innocent students and teachers to continue their daily activities. The responsible teacher that took the pupils to the swimming class at the hotel should be charged to court, including the hotel owners for gross negligence. Others should not suffer because of the negligence of the few.
Shows you are not a fan of due process. Another lawless Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by aycorporat(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:
I don't understand why someone will still come here to politicise this issue. A school caused the death of a student, the school was shut down in order to carry out thorough investigation. And you are here to start making noise about what Tinubu did or didn't do. Curse dey una head? Learn to focus on topics and stop looking for who to blame for your miserable life. When you find a topic that'll directly connect Tinubu, yab him all you want. But use your damn flat head to think straight for once

My brother
the truth is that, at the mention of Tinubu, some people go into coma
Every knee from a particular region must bow at the mention of his name.
I don't know why they can't campaign for their candidate in peace, very toxic set of humans!

Whether they like it or not, whom God has blessed, no man can curse
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
That reminds me sef; what happened to that Sylvester boy’s case in Dowen college? Have his killers been held accountable? Or has it finally been swept under the rug in typical Naija fashion?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by legba1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Lagos state keeps shutting down schools up and down but has refused to do anything about the "schools" that breed agberos and thieves. Is Lagos state government ignorant of these schools such as
1. Oshodi under bridge high school
2. Mile 2 comprehensive academy
3. Jubilee -under secondary school
4. Iyana ipaja comprehensive school
Etc

Mr will just take time out to read what necessitated the shut down...a 5yrs old freaking died during swimming lesson. Some ones son! Pls stop gas lighting every head lines when you didn't even read the report. This is simply an administrative step that is standard best practice....or what do you think happens to those schools in the USA where they have shootings, they are shut down to carry out investigation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by jidxin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
all these church schools sef.
ode it's not church school
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Tonnierichy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
aycorporat:

My brother
the truth is that, at the mention of Tinubu, some people go into coma
Every knee from a particular region must bow at the mention of his name.
I don't know why they can't campaign for their candidate in peace, very toxic set of humans!

Whether they like it or not, whom God has blessed, no man can curse
The unnecessary hate is actually what has made me distant myself from supporting the man from their region. I can't imagine going through with voting their candidate with that much toxicity in their minds. They'll run "even me" over if he eventually emerges as President. And I'll feel I've betrayed my people if that happens.

I'll be here come 2023 when they start crying behind placards.
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by DWJOBScom(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Lagos state keeps shutting down schools up and down but has refused to do anything about the "schools" that breed agberos and thieves. Is Lagos state government ignorant of these schools such as
Etc

Of all the high schools, you forgot Ajah under bridge College of Education and ilaje comprehensive schools

Guy stop segregating
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Focusmind:
The usual knee-jack reaction in everything. Why shot down the school when other pupils needs the school to function?? Arrest those culpable and leave other innocent students and teachers to continue their daily activities. The responsible teacher that took the pupils to the swimming class at the hotel should be charged to court, including the hotel owners for gross negligence. Others should not suffer because of the negligence of the few.

You are not brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by juman(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good move.
A kid died in their custody.
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by krokronyash(f): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Etc
You want your Alma Mater to be shut!?
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by linecrosser: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:

Is church your problem now? What has church got to do with this?
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by ProphetofOdin: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Etc

Some of us(that our parents could not afford this expensive private schools) are products of these so called "breeding grounds for agberos" schools, and are not doing badly for ourselves. We were not thought swimming lessons cos the facilities were not there. If a private school decides to provide these facilities they should also carry out safety measures, and if they don't the government has every right to hold them accountable.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Khaysee: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
How many people soldiers go kill
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by aycorporat(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:

The unnecessary hate is actually what has made me distant myself from supporting the man from their region. I can't imagine going through with voting their candidate with that much toxicity in their minds. They'll run "even me" over if he eventually emerges as President. And I'll feel I've betrayed my people if that happens.

I'll be here come 2023 when they start crying behind placards.

Sincerely my brother.

Let's assume he wins, I know the way they will "run" one over as it is even showing in their speech and conduct.

I'll join you by next year to see them carrying placards and writing to the UN for secession.
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Iseoluwani: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:

Gbe enu lo
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Iseoluwani: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
ProphetofOdin:

Some of us(that our parents could not afford this expensive private schools) are products of these so called "breeding grounds for agberos" schools, and are not doing badly for ourselves. We were not thought swimming lessons cos the facilities were not there. If a private school decides to provide these facilities they should also carry out safety measures, and if they don't the government has every right to hold them accountable.

Boooring
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by SOFTSKILL: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Etc

What have you done about schools that are producing unknown gun men? Charity begins at home
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by mpire: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Stu.pid decision, why must close down an entire school and punish students who've paid school fees just to carry out an investigation? Is everyone in authority in that country mad?

Your useless police don't even know how to carry out a basic interrogation? Please what method or tools are they using to investigate a drowning accident that warrants school closure?

Did the accident happen on the school premises?
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by adioolayi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Always using sledgehammer to mitigate against small bite.

While the school administrators are on trials and questioning....Why can't the Ministry takeover the administration of the school, so that academics of hundred of innocent pupils will not be hindered while investigation is on..

Or

Distribute the entire pupils into nearby schools to continue learning while investigation is on..

Is shutting the school abruptly the only solution the ministry can think of
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by mamawa123: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Medicine after death.

Nigerian government / department of education will only come to action when something bad happened.

If the Lagos department of education is doing proper investigation then more than have of the privately owned schools will be shutdown
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by sammirano: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lagos government is just breaking the law. This country is so fuckkedd, one reason I will never support more powers for states or region. See abuse of power with just this small power.
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by seborrhic: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
adioolayi:
Always using sledgehammer to mitigate against small bite.

While the school administrators are on trials and questioning....Why can't the Ministry takeover the administration of the school, so that academics of hundred of innocent pupils will not be hindered while investigation is on..

Or

Distribute the entire pupils into nearby schools to continue learning while investigation is on..

Is shutting the school abruptly the only solution the ministry can think of
[quote au
mpire:
Stu.pid decision, why must close down an entire school and punish students who've paid school fees just to carry out an investigation? Is everyone in authority in that country mad?

Your useless police don't even know how to carry out a basic interrogation? Please what method or tools are they using to investigate a drowning accident that warrants school closure?

Did the accident happen on the school premises?
thor=CoconutMilk post=114445219]The whole school shouldn't be punished for what some misfits did.[/quote]
Well "saids".
Something happened outside of the school environment,that is still under investigation and the usual approach is to shut down the entire school!
Is the school a crime scene?
Why not also shut down the swimming pool where the incident happened if they have an idea of what they are doing,or they are just doing eye service,punishing innocent people for the alleged crimes of a few!
Now observe their double standards:when that BRT driver killed Bamisile inside a BRT bus,even when evidence became obvious of the crime,this same 'proactive' goverment not only allowed the entire BRT to continue operations,but the particular bus where the murder took place, continued running even after the culprit was arrested!!
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ceypat:
Why will they do that

Why won't they do that ?
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Sleekfingers: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
That reminds me sef; what happened to that Sylvester boy’s case in Dowen college? Have his killers been held accountable? Or has it finally been swept under the rug in typical Naija fashion?

They have swept under the rug......we move on easily in this part of the world.....as if nothing happened......
Na election dem carry for head now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by phemmyfour: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nova1982:
Don't be surprise if they have no link with rccg
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Ultimas: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is good development, but is overdue.
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Tomek09(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Eko òní bake, ó bàjé tí
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by Ese2ehi: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Two02:
Safety is very important I don't understand how a primary school would have a swimming pool, I've never bought the idea. They might say it's for physical and health education and development, but it doesn't change the fact that sufh idea is a very foolish one, even as an adult I'm so scared of water bodies, it scares the hell out of me, I wouldn't lie.

If I were to advice swimming lessons should be for teenagers and not five year olds. The swimming instructors must be dealt with for their negligence to duty. This is a very terrible incident. I don't understand why teachers of nowadays are so negligent.

Besides that I believe primary schools shouldn't have swimming facilities. I won't allow my child play in the bathtub talkless of swimming pool. Even if primary schools where to have swimming pools there should be an instructor there, I don't even support primary schools having storey building structures talkless of swimming pools

Swimming pools for children are supposed to have those tubes which keeps them afloat

I don't think this school had any
Re: Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba by bjcole(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Etc

that's the breeding ground for their boys they use for dirty jobs. I always wonder why Tinubu is breeding agberos and thugs, don't know why. Isn't there a decent way this union thing could operate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Open University Admission Forms Is On Sale Now.hurry! / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships / ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.