Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! (807 Views)

Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config / Browse Free Forever Using Your Mtn Sim Card,trick Has Been Working For 12months / Mtn Free Call C0de And Free Br0wsing Trick In 0n Netw0rk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by jamesbaba: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2011

Hi, Do you know that for a little fee of N1500 - N3,000, you can browse the internet on your PC with an unlimited download, chatting, messaging for a whole month? This is not what you have been introduced to before. For your information, Your Freedom, Fiddlers and other toll bypassing software re not needed at all.
With just your computer, your modem or even Router, viola!!, you are on the internet.

[center]"Please note that the N1500 or N3000 is for your service provider rental fees which will be on your internet ready sim.[/center]

[b]Right now i am enjoying an unlimited downloads and multi-chatting with video conferencing and you too can be part of this.

Please do not miss this lifetime opportunity, though this is not a promo, but availing yourself with this opportunity early will amount to long time enjoyment.

You are sure bet to get the trick, and also all other technical support from us
[/b]
. [center]Just text us your name, location with a N200 MTN recharge card to 08131559275.[/center]
Re: A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by chapspee: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
just imagin, guy u dont have a job, asking people for 2h recharge card, is dat how hungry u are, beta look for a job 419
Re: A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by jamesbaba: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
[color=#000099]@Chapspee,

Why will u indulge in a cheap blackmail, u did ask me for the trick and i said go back and read the last sentence, yet you kept "flashing" me, and u even went to the extent of hiding ur number till you kill my cell battery, now you come here and post rubbish.

And who doent have job between myself and you?, you are a big fool and looser, just go and get a life, Nonsense.
[/color]
Re: A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by vitality22(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2011
jamesbaba:

Hi, Do you know that for a little fee of N1500 - N3,000, you can browse the internet on your PC with an unlimited download, chatting, messaging for a whole month? This is not what you have been introduced to before. For your information, Your Freedom, Fiddlers and other toll bypassing software re not needed at all.
With just your computer, your modem or even Router, viola!!, you are on the internet.

[center]"Please note that the N1500 or N3000 is for your service provider rental fees which will be on your internet ready sim.[/center]

[b]Right now i am enjoying an unlimited downloads and multi-chatting with video conferencing and you too can be part of this.

Please do not miss this lifetime opportunity, though this is not a promo, but availing yourself with this opportunity early will amount to long time enjoyment.

You are sure bet to get the trick, and also all other technical support from us
[/b]
. [center]Just text us your name, location with a N200 MTN recharge card to 08131559275.[/center]
I laugh in BOKO HARAM
Re: A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by kingsley55(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
Thief
Re: A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by basadenet: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
jamesbaba:

[color=#000099]@Chapspee,

Why will u indulge in a cheap blackmail, u did ask me for the trick and i said go back and read the last sentence, yet you kept "flashing" me, and u even went to the extent of hiding your number till you kill my cell battery, now you come here and post rubbish.

And who doent have job between myself and you?, you are a big fool and looser, just go and get a life, Nonsense.
[/color]

@jamesbaba. u guys tend to take ppl 4 ride.
Re: A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by jamesbaba: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
@All, thanks,

If u dont have anything to comment on, then go get a life, must you comment on any post here?, Nonsense!!
Re: A New Browsing Trick In Town, Check It Out! by jamesbaba: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
@All, thanks,

If u dont have anything to comment on, then go get a life, must you comment on any post here?, Nonsense!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Bypass A Firewal? / Have You Ever Demolished A Misbehaving Gadget Out Rage? / Which BROWSER Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.