Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. (2107 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Modified
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by DWJOBScom(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2022
For sanity sake
Leave that relationship
I have been there and it wasn't a good one
She is probably young and has all the natural endowments but leave o
Don't manage at all
For the sake of the children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by doggedfighter(f): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by JBriel: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Lol. Wetin I no go read for this forum

Any I've fallen in love with them. I would advice mehn to be careful. Their feminine souls have been destroyed. But good ones dey sha. Gtb has very fine decent young women. Others na die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by dawnomike(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Hi everyone,
I would like matured people who have dated or married a female marketer in any of the commercial banks to share their experience with me.
I'm currently seeing a 30yr old assistant banking officer and its been 6months of ups & down.

How did you deal with their consistent mood swings & looking down on other suitors because they do not earn within a pay range?

If you were privy to their reckless lifestyles of clubbing, booze & romantic affairs to meet their deliverables with their clients & boss, how did you manage the jealousy?

Have you ever dated any that constantly whine about getting married, but does not put in the work; zero religious efforts: rarely attend church except on rare occasions outside Lagos once a month, has not read books on marriages & does not have anyone she's accountable to ?

Have you ever been with any of them who told you to come with her to see her spiritual mother outside Lagos?

Please If you do not have an experience with this, do not bother to comment.
Mod, kindly move it to the front page.
Its an interesting topic for conversation.

If you are this worried about all these now... It is better you leave the relationship. E get why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by Moneyyman: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Dear OP, unless you want to divorce her later and have a scar forever, please leave!

It never ends well with these. You know why?

Such women are never ready to unlearn, relearn, and change. She's above 30 and still plays these games?

Bro, run!

You're setting yourself up for pain, depression, and a lifetime of regrets. That's if you escape with your life.

She needs help and you're not the right person to help her.

OJURONGBE1:
Hi everyone,
I would like matured people who have dated or married a female marketer in any of the commercial banks to share their experience with me.
I'm currently seeing a 30yr old assistant banking officer and its been 6months of ups & down.

How did you deal with their consistent mood swings & looking down on other suitors because they do not earn within a pay range?

If you were privy to their reckless lifestyles of clubbing, booze & romantic affairs to meet their deliverables with their clients & boss, how did you manage the jealousy?

Have you ever dated any that constantly whine about getting married, but does not put in the work ; zero religious efforts: rarely attend church except on rare occasions outside Lagos once a month, has not read books on marriages & does not have anyone she's accountable to ?

Have you ever been with any of them who told you to come with her to see her spiritual mother outside Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by Seniorwriter(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
dawnomike:
If you are this worried about all these now... It is better you leave the relationship. E get why
Pinned....OP read to comprehend..

My take from your post is that you know the relationship isn't gonna be blissful!

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by Rickmann: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Hi everyone,

Have you ever dated any that constantly whine about getting married, but does not put in the work; zero religious efforts: rarely attend church except on rare occasions outside Lagos once a month, has not read books on marriages & does not have anyone she's accountable to ?

I haven't dated any but as a former banker, i can tell you it wont end well..banking today (especially for the ladies, in the consumer sales) it has become a more professional way of prostituting themselves to meet set bank targets.

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by Rickmann: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Hi everyone,

I haven't dated any but as a former banker, i can tell you it wont end well..banking today (especially for the ladies, in the consumer sales) has become a more professional way of prostituting themselves to meet set bank targets.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by BBBricks: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2022
There is not much big deal with dating a banker

It depends on your level of maturity and the amount of trust that you put in your spouse that's just it

With such a huge target. It's very possible that the marketer will have a team and probably be a team lead.
How the target is met relies upon his or her leadership skills and not on sleeping with men or women. Those who have worked in banks will assert to this. Even if the marketer is sleeping around and doesn't know the pros and cons of the job. He or she will be in quagmire.

But all in all. It still balls down to the level of communication, trust and relationship between both partners. Who are his or her customers? Politicians? Market women? Company Owners? Are they even interested in her beauty talkless of sleeping with her in the first place?

That's all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2022
bros, you are dating a prostitute.
you will only drain yourself trying to cope with her or trying to change her.

it doesn't end well - even if it leads to marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2022
DWJOBScom:
For sanity sake
Leave that relationship
I have been there and it wasn't a good one

She is probably young and has all the natural endowments but leave o
Don't manage at all
For the sake of the children

Brother, you will be helping out a lad if you could share more on your experience.
Although, i have the premonition of what she's trying to do but i won't lose guard.
I like her, not because of her beauty or how much she earns ( I am not doing badly myself) but there are subtle signals i am getting that doesn't sit well with me.
My brother (a former banker who left for consulting) told me to observe her more and not
be rash with my decision.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2022
anthonyuncle:
bros, you are dating a prostitute.
you will only drain yourself trying to cope with her or trying to change her.

it doesn't end well - even if it leads to marriage.

I am getting that vibe.
Aside from asking to go out with her clients, who promised to fund her deliverables, and the ones who are making sexual advances towards her, she told me she's damaged.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2022
BBBricks:
There is not much big deal with dating a banker

It depends on your level of maturity and the amount of trust that you put in your spouse that's just it

With such a huge target. It's very possible that the marketer will have a team and probably be a team lead.
How the target is met relies upon his or her leadership skills and not on sleeping with men or women. Those who have worked in banks will assert to this. Even if the marketer is sleeping around and doesn't know the pros and cons of the job. He or she will be in quagmire.

But all in all. It still balls down to the level of communication, trust and relationship between both partners. Who are his or her customers? Politicians? Market women? Company Owners? Are they even interested in her beauty talkless of sleeping with her in the first place?

That's all.

Her customers are in the maritime & petroleum marketing.
Inspite of all you have said, would you advice me to go ahead even when she told me she think she is damaged.
I have been pressing for answers on that topic which she is reluctant to give.
My brother, who used to work at Stanbic, now at Big 4 told me to observe & engage her more and not make a rash decision.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Rickmann:

I haven't dated any but as a former banker, i can tell you it wont end well..banking today (especially for the ladies, in the consumer sales) has become a more professional way of prostituting themselves to meet set bank targets.

Thank you brother.
Most of the stories i heard about female marketers turns my stomach.
I had the premonition of what their job responsibilities looks like when we met, but this is borderline extreme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Moneyyman:
Dear OP, unless you want to divorce her later and have a scar forever, please leave!

It never ends well with these. You know why?

Such women are never ready to unlearn, relearn, and change. She's above 30 and still plays these games?

Bro, run!

You're setting yourself up for pain, depression, and a lifetime of regrets. That's if you escape with your life.

She needs help and you're not the right person to help her.

One of my female friend told me this and may be she was right.
She told me she is 'damaged'. Each time i thought
About that word, i feel like cutting her off immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:
Lol. Wetin I no go read for this forum

Any I've fallen in love with them. I would advice mehn to be careful. Their feminine souls have been destroyed. But good ones dey sha. Gtb has very fine decent young women. Others na die

This is deep!
Thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2022
I need more opinions, criticisms & advice.
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by anonymuz(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Brother, you will be helping out a lad if you could share more on your experience.
Although, i have the premonition of what she's trying to do but i won't lose guard.
I like her, not because of her beauty or how much she earns ( I am not doing badly myself) but there are subtle signals i am getting that doesn't sit well with me.
My brother (a former banker who left for consulting) told me to observe her more and not
don't be fast to conclusion. Keep observing her. Spend more time if possible every weekend. Do nothe loose your guard. Make the relationship 50 50 of a thing. You don't need to trust 100%. Lastly, be observant of every of her conversations with you.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by Rickmann: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Thank you brother.
Most of the stories i heard about female marketers turns my stomach.
I had the premonition of what their job responsibilities looks like when we met, but this is borderline extreme.

Welcome, brother.
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by DWJOBScom(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

My own story is horrible and she is currently married to someone else and it's not nice at all

Let her be o

This is an opportunity to be rash with decision. You are not a trained therapist to change anyone's adult character

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

I am getting that vibe.
Aside from asking to go out with her clients, who promised to fund her deliverables, and the ones who are making sexual advances towards her, she told me she's damaged.

she's telling you the bolded words so that you can accept her.

you have to start detaching yourself from her permanently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by Moneyyman: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Exactly. Her view is now warped and you'll never be enough for her until she changes from the inside.

But I emphasize again, you're not the person to do that for her. She needs time off relationships to get herself back!

OJURONGBE1:

One of my female friend told me this and may be she was right.
She told me she is 'damaged'. Each time i thought
About that word, i feel like cutting her off immediately.
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by H0didon(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
You just wanna stress yourself unnecessarily...

Any lady that doesn't respect or gives you peace of mind shouldn't even be in ya list.

Drop that collectoral damage and move on. No Time!!

~O'DON~
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by MarianaTrench: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

I am getting that vibe.

Have you ever caught any of her clients on top of her?
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
MarianaTrench:

Have you ever caught any of her clients on top of her?

No, but often time when we talk she talks about how some men have booked an hotel waiting for her to come.
Just last week, she showed me a chat of one of her clients threatening to move his funds if she doesn't comply.
Also, an ED of a mortgage home told her: even if she is newly wedded, they will still lay together.
Crazy stuffs i must tell you!
I once adviced her to start looking at these Fintech companies or any other companies that may need her expertise. Her response was: i cannot go below my salary scale.
I weak embarassed
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by jassmenn(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
What else do you want as receipts grin
If you are waiting for are to open her mouth to tell you she have started sleeping with her clients it's not going to happen. Feel free to hang in there cool
OJURONGBE1:

No, but often time when we talk she talks about how some men have booked an hotel waiting for her to come.
Just last week, she showed me a chat of one of her clients threatening to move his funds if she doesn't comply.
Also, an ED of a mortgage home told her: even if she is newly wedded, they will still lay together.
Crazy stuffs i must tell you!
I once adviced her to start looking at these Fintech companies or any other companies that may need her expertise. Her response was: i cannot go below my salary scale.
I weak embarassed
Re: Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. by Youngpo413: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
I need more opinions, criticisms & advice.
banker or not,all of them are the same nowadays....damaged whôrés everywhere,fùçk her and leave her for other men,no responsible lady will be single at 30....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / Why Do Girls Do This??? / Popular Actress Exposes Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.