Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) (1007 Views)

Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by Halsey2022: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2022

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by 9jii(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Boko haram the envy of IPOB, Obi will do anything to make IPOB as strong as Boko boys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Didn't bother watching the video even though I'm on my office's WiFi. T'would be sheer waste of data, after all, even Pandora himself, it is said, is a stickler of prudence.

The day I hear he reacts to the activities of "unknown gunmen", or IPOB terrorists, or ESN bandits running amok in his very own homestead, I'd start taking his concerns for security matters seriously.

Effing lying machine.

Y'all can swarm my mentions and cry some more. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by omenka(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
9jii:
Boko haram the envy of IPOB, Obi will do anything to make IPOB as strong as Boko boys
And that is the reason the ipob financier will NEVER have his snout anywhere near Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by 9jii(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
And that is the reason the ipob financier will NEVER have his snout anywhere near Aso Rock.
We will reject that Obimination.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by chidexleo: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Obi is just too good. You can't see him get involve in names calling. To me after yal'adua na obi as most loved

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
do you need some agbado?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Didn't bother watching the video even though I'm on my office's WiFi. T'would be sheer waste of data, after all, even Pandora himself, it is said, is a stickler of prudence.

The day I hear he reacts to the activities of "unknown gunmen", or IPOB terrorists, or ESN bandits running amok in his very ow homestead, I'd start taking his concerns for security matters seriously.

Effing lying machine.

Y'all can swarm my mentions and cry some more. wink
then shut up
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by Bialegend(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Has Peter Obi reacted to the Ogbaru massacre where over 100 men, women and children were killed by your dungeon's terrorists in army uniform? He reacted to Owo church massacre, he reacted to blasphemy killing of a woman student in the north. Has he reacted to the Ogbaru massacre? Ndi iberibe following Peter Obi, i am asking you all foolish Igbo presidency idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by Bialegend(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
chidexleo:
Obi is just too good. You can't see him get involve in names calling. To me after yal'adua na obi as most loved
Has Peter Obi reacted to the Ogbaru massacre where over 100 men, women and children were killed by your dungeon's terrorists in army uniform? He reacted to Owo church massacre, he reacted to blasphemy killing of a woman student in the north. Has he reacted to the Ogbaru massacre? Ndi iberibe following Peter Obi, i am asking you all foolish Igbo presidency idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by Bialegend(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
then shut up
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by Bialegend(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where are those foolish Igbo Peter Obi supporters? Why are they avoiding answering my questions here about their useful idiot called Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video) by halfcurrent(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bialegend:

I am from Ogbakuba in Ogbaru and can authoritatively tell you that the 7 people that were killed in Ossomala and the 3 people that were killed in a hotel at Amiyi junction were all deeply involved with the UGM activities and killings and certainly not innocent as the social media tries to pant them. They have killed a lot of people in that community and are now into extortion. A lot of people in our community have fled because of these boys that have made life unbearable for us. I honestly don’t pray for any community to witness what we are going through in the hands of these wicked boys. Thanks to the recent onslaught by the military.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi App Now On Playstore / 2023: Tinubu And His Urchins Are Deceiving Themselves(pix) / Ayu Rejects PDP Nwc’s Proposal To Hold Private Audience With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.