Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969214 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
dyydxx:
Phyna what is this now...eh wahala o...wahala o
i thought you people signed for VAWULENCE grin grin shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
realhovaps:

*smiling. Though that was slightly different. Bella pushed a plate of rice to Rachel's face was what led to that.

Even that one too. Though I laughed. But it got to a point It was not cool, they were making noise, even groovy told phyna. This are some of the things not making me not fully support phyna, its almost like a girls thing.

The way phyna was just going on . well they all deserve each other.

Which plate of food? that one dey sha.

But I was referring to when Phyna was HOH and had a fight with Bella... and then with Sheggz... the 3 Edo sisters had numerous meetings on that fight... in almost all the corners of biggy's house....nobody felt sick then lipsrsealed

No.... nothing is slightly different, if at all... it's cos the goal post moved to another person lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
I remember Phyna saying Chi Chi fell in love with a fake house mate when she was shocked at deji’s eviction and she also laughed abt it , yet she didn’t take it to heart ..

why do she feel the need to do this to Chichi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Big brother I don tire na undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
BiggestB0y:
You're right sha!!
They both deserve whatever they serve!! grin
Afterall we all reap what we sow. grin

100% they deserve it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Phyna told chi chi … “why did she not save herself and Groovy”

This girl is very ungrateful !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Phyna is a fool !!!

I told you guys … just imagine , what she’s telling chi chi

The annoying thing is that she no get mind to own up to what she said... now she's saying it's this morning she's thinking that Chichi was after her man. Bf snatcher actually thinks she has a real relationship with Groovy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chichi is phyna and phyna is chichi....two delusional women...hence dey are friends/roomies

Always misunderstanding situation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
We know every body get their own for body.

You see that self control or moderation hnmm.

Well its not easy, God help us.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chichi seems to be the new hater of beautiful things grin grin

VOTE ADEKUNLE

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Threebear:

At least I have relevance , something you'll never have . grin

Those "theatrics of a clown" is how I find my personal amusement ... pissing off people like you and knowing you can do absolutely nothing about it. grin

BTW ... Adekunle is still the first man leaving on Sunday .
Vote with all your life savings , nothing will change grin

Lol, an anonymous relevance that you cannot chest to your face is no relevance. Anyone can create an online persona to fit any narrative. As far as Nairaland is concerned yourself in here is no different from a guest.

But you are a tool of amusement for me so can never be pissed by whareva you say. You know like when a market square creature taunts you, you just laugh it off.

Bia bia the failed saucerer grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Phyna this is senseless now haba....

Chichi actually handled it better than I thought she would. She showed maturity here.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Adekunle don take over Daniella bed now.......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Big brother gave them so much food for this week even though they lost their wager.
Food, snacks, ice cream, kilishi, chocolate. Lol,

Rachel said thank you biggie. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
dyydxx:
Phyna this is senseless now haba....

Chichi actually handled it better than I thought she would. She showed maturity here.
I swear … chi chi likes phyna for real , no faking it !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bella this gown kiss kiss
Stunning kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Godoverevery:
Islanders I have a good news

From the info am getting a very strong ally will join us to ensure adekunle win.

Hermes is will lively announce his support for Adekunle tomorrow and appeal to his fans to vote Adekunle.

Phyna won't win this show....that evil seed she sowed by talking chichi out of saving Hermes will hunt her.

Islanders victory can only be assured if we keep on voting our man......keep going hardest with the votes....God bless.
This your lie will not work ChiChi just confirmed in her discussion with Phyna that she decided to save Daniella because she believed Hermes was strong and although she thought of Hermes she changed her mind in minutes.

You people should let Phyna rest na these unnecessary threats dey even motivate the fanbase more. Anything she says una go overblow am take carry agenda.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Had it been Chichi has played the game by being real, she would have had a strong fanbase , but she decided to go with a stupid script

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Saw this on Twitter

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Threebear:
If there is a god then Hermes should be the most successful this season .

They can steal your spot but they can never steal your destiny .

Shameless fans .

Shameless organization.

This dude is still crying since yesterday, even Hermes fans has move on, and now supporting Adekunle

Mr man move on too and stop crying

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Phyna phyna phyna everywhere grin grin grin, abeg make una allow d poor girl rest, she is not d only person in big brother house grin grin grin, let me go back to voting

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dotez:
Saw this on Twitter
Fake !!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
dominique:

Is Adekunle or his family stakeholders in multichoice or Deloitte that they will risk their reputation to manipulate results in his favour? Own your fuckup with your full chest. It's always this stage that you mess up. Around this time last year, you said Angel and Cross were going home and Yosef topped the polls but Yosef got evicted and Cross topped the polls. Admit you were wrong and stop accusing a multi billion naira company of rigging to prove a point

You dey mind am

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dotez:
Saw this on Twitter
It's fake
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ibukzy:
Had it been Chichi has played the game by being real, she would have had a strong fanbase , but she decided to go with a stupid script

She played Mercy, lied about her job and now this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
eleshin:

What does Endemol/Multichoice stand to gain from rigging out Hermes for Adekunle? Who the 4k is Adekunle that a whole Big Brother would rig for him? I seriously don't understand this your theory.
You dey mind Threebear, just dey yarn dust.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
endure207:
Phyna phyna phyna everywhere grin grin grin, abeg make una allow d poor girl rest, she is not d only person in big brother house grin grin grin, let me go back to voting

She is on everyone's lips she gave us a show cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dotez:
Saw this on Twitter

Obviously fake!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Phyna and Chichi......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Godoverevery:
Islanders I have a good news

From the info am getting a very strong ally will join us to ensure adekunle win.

Hermes is will lively announce his support for Adekunle tomorrow and appeal to his fans to vote Adekunle.

Phyna won't win this show....that evil seed she sowed by talking chichi out of saving Hermes will hunt her.

Islanders victory can only be assured if we keep on voting our man......keep going hardest with the votes....God bless.
Already did
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ibukzy:
Chichi seems to be the new hater of beautiful things grin grin

VOTE ADEKUNLE

Is she hating on Adekunle?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Neneononye(f): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

She is on everyone's lips she gave us a show cool
A real show!!!For every decampaigning we see,it gingers us to double up our votes. Phynation will never back down!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.