Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970453 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Vicicey:
GRAND FINALE RANKING OF CONTESTANTS AS AT 5PM
Phyna:26.93%
Bryann:26.49%
Bella:19.48%
Adekunle:19.30%
Daniella:5.26%
Chichi:2.52%

Note; voting percentage changes with time.
Carry your Ikorodu fake sauce comot from here cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Geezeem:

I said it!

After now, his fans will tell us how Danielle chased him while he was minding his business lipsrsealed

Them take second hand gals swear for the guy ni?

I didn’t want to say this because I like the guy, but everything about his recent association with Daniella screams Pedophile!!! I don’t like the way he acts around her, marking her constantly like a predator marks a prey. And the way he looks at her with that devilish grin, God help her oo.

PS- I didn’t want to say anything on the issue till I saw your post and that of the person you quoted. Before his fans come for me thinking this is the usual BBN rants.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amibranki(f): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Khalid said during his media round he caught her doing calculus while they were in Level 2 and was surprised seeing her doing that......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Overcacu no go kill this man! See as others dey gist. He just dey there dey calculate.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
A RECAP OF LAST NIGHT EVENT. PLEASE BE A BROTHERS KEEPER AND TAG A SHEGGZ FAN.

•The goal is AdekunleX100M

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Erica be giving us joy oooh cheesy !!
Islanders, Finally we have support!! (A strong one for that matta) Yes about time
Cooommoon!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I didn’t want to say this because I like the guy, but everything about his recent association with Daniella screams Pedophile!!! I don’t like the way he acts around her, marking her constantly like a predator marks a prey. And the way he looks at her with that devilish grin, God help her oo.

PS- I didn’t want to say anything on the issue till I saw your post and that of the person you quoted. Before his fans come for me thinking this is the usual BBN rants.

You should be concerned about Phyna the known rapist (God really saved Groovy) and serial abortionist.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Geezeem:

shocked
She isn't an exotic dancer?
Na lie
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
BiggestB0y:
Erica be giving us joy oooh cheesy !!
Islanders, Finally we have support!! (A strong one) Yes about time
Cooommoon!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amibranki(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Khalid said during his media round he caught her doing calculus while they were in Level 2 and was surprised seeing her doing that......
na who wan do am for her b4? After studying for five years why not? What's the surprise abi na hype? Imagine praising an adult for wearing his slippers right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
kosssy:
Overcacu no go kill this man! See as others dey gist. He just dey there dey calculate.

Must he talk??

If he talk Una go complain!

You dey craze? angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bryann has a very good voice......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

They said she's not supporting a female winner and she's supposedly cool with Bella's brother, so, she should support Bella. shocked shocked

I'll fling Bella away now. cheesy cheesy angry

You don't vote, so flinging her doesn't mean anything to Rebellz

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Amibranki:
na who wan do am for her b4? After studying for five years why not? What's the surprise abi na hype? Imagine praising an adult for wearing his slippers right.

If she doesn't say it you won't look at her and say she has it in her that's why Khalid was surprised when he saw her......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omo this chinchin derriere though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Number 1 and never number 2!!!!

Go all out for Phyna!!!

Support Goddess Phyna.

Vote The Queen of BBN season 7

Vote Phyna

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Bryann has a very good voice......

Very lovely singing voice
Horrible when he talks, like the voice rumbles out of him, I can’t explain it, but can’t stand it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
HoH game in the lounge Biggie?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Final HoH game underway!

Chichi won't participate but assist big brother in verging results..

No tail of House!
HOH will pick a partner...hmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
dominique:

Lol some of us have been consistent with how we feel about her since the early stages of the show. Now eyes are opening and more people are seeing what we saw in her that make us never to support a person like her. Some of her fans are saying they support her but hope not to have a friend like her. No be ment be that? At the end of the day, she is the bandwagon this season. I hope bandwagoners are put to shame this time around

I don't mind a bandwagon that gained momentum to be honest... Phyna didn't start off this popular. She worked for it

Miracle didn't pick up too until weeks later, by mid season a lot of people came on board

The bandwagon I hate is the one from day one... from stage without workings in the house, read here, Bryan and Sheggz. But then Sheggz fell from the grace of bandwagonism cheesy

Kunle too is another person that grew his fanbase with hard work, i may not like him but he gave this his all

I am still pained by Hermes eviction, he also worked for his fans... Bella too.

The bolded is not necessarily true. People are just bringing their ace level de campaigning cards to give their faves an edge in this final week...plus my Sheggz is no longer there to take the heat, they have to find another person to hate on grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wait,I'll get back to you grin
fitzmayowa:

If you noticed the comment I quoted you could have seen what I was pointing out, you won't think she has that in her based on her craziness.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Regardless of whether this is true or false, HERMES is a real one. Real recognises real!!

AdekunleX100M

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
davodyguy:

Na lie

Chai... so na scam?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rooting for you Bella. Win the final HoH game.
No tail of house this week

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Housemates are to build a tower within a set time frame!

Two housemates with the tallest tower will proceed to round two...

Round two...general quiz about Nigeria
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
After the dinner.
All the housemates will also enjoy the showmax reward
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Final HoH Game

There will be no tail of house as the housemates have proven themselves to have gotten to this stage

The housemates will all visit the showmax room courtesy of showmax and flutterwave after the dinner date.

The HoH game will be holding in the lounge.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Say no more!! wink
Geezeem:

Kunle too is another person that grew his fanbase with hard work, i may not like him but he gave this his all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Geezeem:

I don't mind a bandwagon that gained momentum to be honest... Phyna didn't start off this popular. She worked for it

Miracle didn't pick up too until weeks later, by mid season a lot of people came on board

The bandwagon I hate is the one from day one... from stage without workings in the house, read here, Bryan and Sheggz. But then Sheggz fell from the grace of bandwagonism

The bolded is not necessarily true. People are just bringing their ace level de campaigning cards to give their faves an edge in this final week...plus my Sheggz is no longer there to take the heat, they have to find another person to hate on grin

This is true and one of the reasons i wanted Sheggz to remain in the house. Now there’s no one for the general audience to hate on.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Allnacruise:
Housemates are to build a tower within a set time frame!

Two housemates with the tallest tower will proceed to round two...

Round two...general quiz about Nigeria
Am loving this!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Geezeem:

The bandwagon I hate is the one from day one... from stage without workings in the house, read here, Bryan and Sheggz. But then Sheggz fell from the grace of bandwagonism cheesy

HATERS WILL BECOME BELIEVERS, EVENTUALLY!!!!

Keep voting AdekunleX100M

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Quizz ke.... So Danielle is about to enter the HOH room again? I don't see Kunle picking another person embarassed

None of them should win abeg.. tho I don't see anyone beating them lipsrsealed

*sigh... it's going to be a long week lipsrsealed undecided sad angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.