Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938940 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:
What's the actual point in voting from Sunday to Friday?

As in, DSTv wan make people use all their money buy all the IUCs they sell illegally, so that when some people want to vote, dem go see say another person use their account vote.

By Day 4, everyone is exhausted, and everything is practically exhausted, so, what is the point?
you sound scared

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Samueltemi337:
you sound scared
scared of what?

I just saw someone that tweeted something similar and thought to share.

I no dey fear anything wey no fit affect me personally, BBNaija result no fit affect me personally.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Dannyxy:
One thing production does not do is tamper with votes sha, so Bryann fans vote…
I am telling you guys we can win this, Bryann’s team has not even started their voting , just his fans voting, Bryann will clinch this thing..

Production wants a female winner, but they will never tamper with your votes, so vote very well, and there is nothing they can do…

Phyna and Bryann have been exchanging first positions, tomorrow is Thursday, Bryann can gap her by tomorrow… you will see this on Sunday..

Again production wants a female winner, Bryann is blocking it, but we understand this things, the franchise is trying to have gender balance so women don’t get left out, they will skew narratives, show what they want, but will never tamper with votes..
Bryann is the most strongest housemate by votes , keep pouring the votes guys….

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Mayhem1:

Which kind talk be that, he can't poison them on live tv na

Alcohol poisoning is never intentional.

I'm very wary of drinking any combination involving alcohol, because one never knows the alcohol levels

They said the thing was sweet sha, which means he probably reduced the alcohol concentration with other stuff, but even though....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Samueltemi337:
you sound scared

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Amillionnn:
If this is true then Chike no try at all. He follow give Davido 1 million that time to clear car. Why would he do that when he is struggling financially? undecided

He gave Davido 1 million to clear car last year November.

That is almost a year ago, and a lot can happen in that time.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Dannyxy:
I am telling you guys we can win this, Bryann’s team has not even started their voting , just his fans voting, Bryann will clinch this thing..

Production wants a female winner, but they will never tamper with your votes, so vote very well, and there is nothing they can do…

Phyna and Bryann have been exchanging first positions, tomorrow is Thursday, Bryann can gap her by tomorrow… you will see this on Sunday..

Again production wants a female winner, Bryann is blocking it, but we understand this things, the franchise is trying to have gender balance so women don’t get left out, they will skew narratives, show what they want, but will never tamper with votes..
Lmfao

Exchange rate ...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Daniela putting on Adekunle's shirt for me grin grin

This girl

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by billynoni(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Abeg ooo, my neighbour don travel... My DSTV subscription is finished. I want to watch the finale on Sunday, let a good hearted BBfans do subscription for me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Amillionnn:
Money wey he go take clean him crack; wastage of resources. Nigerians will never have sense. Never know what to do with their money.

Person wey boast reach river niger…

You are just pained that he was shown love! lipsrsealed

Y'all would have preferred he was hated all through and snubbed by general public

It doesn't matter what he will do with the money, what matters is that he was given the money in an expression of love and appreciation for his contribution to the season

Deal with it lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2022
E sure me say nah threebear nah b that amara e sure me kpuf

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/thesabiradio/status/1574867600357531648?s=46&t=hW7DycrnlBVhpoUtk3UAUQ

Geezeem
I brought you a good night present

This one opened honey
Thank you so much!

My heart is deeply stirred watching this cry

.... the one who was thrown away but found by the people willing to give him a second chance

My Sheggz kiss kiss

For as many people that hate you, there are equally as many that love you

Your mistake was on TV, ours are in the secrets of our hearts and houses

You are NOT IRREDEEMABLE!

❤️

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2022
ThierryJay:
Rackel (in Chizzy's voice) is very competitive but jealous. She couldnt even be happy for her fellow rider's win.

I remember earlier today she also tried to belittle Adekunle's input in the Tecno task win by saying all of them contributed equally to the win. She was jealous of the attention Ade received for his brilliance on that task.

Now they are tabling her matter.

Rachel has become a bad person for riding your faves

While she rode Shella.... she was good and received plenty accolades here.... now table has turned you all have started writing epistles on top a rider's head cheesy cheesy cheesy

E don dey reach everybody true true as
said weeks ago

I love this game!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2022
What task was it that Bryann and some people won 500k each last week? The one that was not known to housemates but revealed by Ebuka during eviction? Was it not lipton?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2022
weedfada:
Omo this Bella is very loveable without the ship tho... She would have been a very strong contender for the ultimate prize but follow follow na bastard.

Someone survived 4 evictions but she is not a strong contender to you? grin

The things I read here

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Amillionnn:
If this is true then Chike no try at all. He follow give Davido 1 million that time to clear car. Why would he do that when he is struggling financially? undecided

Financial demands increase bro.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

Rachel has become a bad person for riding your faves

While she rode Shella.... she was good and received plenty accolades here.... now table has turned you all have started writing epistles on top a rider's head cheesy cheesy cheesy

E don dey reach everybody true true as
said weeks ago

I love this game!

She was only praised on the fact that she was finally beginning to get a hang on the rider job.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Lol dem finish Allysyn for the buzz

One even said she is empty in the head

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Reussite:
I so much Iove the Bella I'm watching. kiss. Its a good thing Sheggz left. Who would have thought our ChiSquare will bond again like this. smiley

You can have your one week fun, we had ours for 9 weeks..... na turn by turn

Enjoy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Dannyxy:

They've changed from we will win to we can win grin grin

Una never chichontin grin cheesy grin grin
Who deyyyyyyyy....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2022
duduade:

She was only praised on the fact that she was finally beginning to get a hang on the rider job.

Keep believing this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

You can have your one week fun, we had ours for 9 weeks..... na turn by turn

Enjoy lipsrsealed

cheesy
That person consistently watches ships, loves the ship and shipping, loves the female and loathes the male
Every freaking year
Since MiNa

No other favs outside the ship meanwhile
Lol
This place is funny

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by narite: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Click Share for ADEKUNLE

Click Like For BRYANN

12 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Housemates that would not be easily forgotten this season( in terms of content/highlight)

1) Sheggz
2) Beauty
3) Phyna
4) Adekunle
5) Hermes
6) Chizzy(My favorite rider)
7) Doyin
cool Chomzy
9) Daniella
10) Groovy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

This one opened honey
Thank you so much!

My heart is deeply stirred watching this cry

.... the one who was thrown away but found by the people willing to give him a second chance

My Sheggz kiss kiss

For as many people that hate you, there are equally as many that love you

Your mistake was on TV, ours are in the secrets of our hearts and houses

You are NOT IRREDEEMABLE!

❤️

cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Ibukzy:
Housemates that would not be easily forgotten this season( in terms of content/highlight)

1) Sheggz
2) Beauty
3) Phyna
4) Adekunle
5) Hermes
7) Doyin
cool Chomzy
9) Daniella
10) Groovy Bryann

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2022
MaryAye:

It being 20 years of argument. Can you guys rest for once. The two was heaven's gift to football. Unnecessary comparison! undecided

Yes, it’s unnecessary because how can you be a football fan, watch football regularly and conclude Ronaldo is better than Messi. To me, I believe that’s the beginning of Lunacy.

Anyway keep voting guys, but verily verily I say unto you, the underdog is winning on day 72.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Samueltemi337:
your house light?

Last week never teach u anything? U remember ur post that I responded with "the reverse would be the case"....

At the end of the day...isn't it the reverse happening....

Loool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Ibukzy:

1) Sheggz
2) Beauty
3) Phyna
4) Adekunle
5) Hermes
7) Doyin
cool Chomzy
9) Daniella
10) Groovy

This is apt
I think you forgot Amaka?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Hermes thank you for standing up for my boy during the interview this morning.

I lost interest on the show ever since Sheggz and Hermes left. My top 5 finalist was ruined by Chichi and Daniella. Just waiting for Sunday to watch the finals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2022
billynoni:
Abeg ooo, my neighbour don travel... My DSTV subscription is finished. I want to watch the finale on Sunday, let a good hearted BBfans do subscription for me.

Go to a voting centre..
Ask them to use ur iuc for voting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

You are just pained that he was shown love! lipsrsealed

Y'all would have preferred he was hated all through and snubbed by general public

It doesn't matter what he will do with the money, what matters is that he was given the money in an expression of love and appreciation for his contribution to the season

Deal with it lipsrsealed

Even the devil have worshippers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.