Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953976 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Olodo24:
People here complain about Sheggz highlights being just fights ...... is that not what we call content? He had vibes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Right now, just can't wait for the BBN+ SA to begin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
She is not above those 10 housemates
dominique:

How about Bella?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Snapchat:

Even the devil have worshippers.

You would know nah undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
omotolly22:
I come dey pity chichi and her fans

They are just voting not for her to win , but to avoid 1% grin

Does she even have any fan on this forum,please help her
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ibukzy:
She is not above those 10 housemates

I rate her higher than Chomzy and Daniella sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Flood about to take over this thread today again. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Demnan:
Where is Bella? Where is Amaka?

Very funny list

like.... you can mention Sheggz and not tag Bella along... delawood Danielle even dey the list and not Bella cheesy cheesy.... oh chim oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Another day!! For the Underdogs!!
Coolest tribe- eloswagar - Islanders

Thank y'all
Keep Voting TheBarbecueMan!!
The last male Islander!!Our very own Taskmaster!!let go commooon!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Olodo24:
People here complain about Sheggz highlights being just fights ......is that not what we call content? He had vibes

Now the complain is that housemates are sleeping cheesy..... na turn by turn

We have had our fun, now some people are having theirs

cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

Your example is wrong sha. Even in jail, Dahmer was avoided and viewed with horror, which is why no one flinched when an inmate ultimately offed him brutally.

But yes, women do enable abuse, it's just that in reality Sheggz and Bella deserve each other, the girl is fundamentally mannerless as a person and is begging for a beating, not to mention how she seems to be ashamed of being Igbo when even Phyna and Chi-Chi proudly repped the culture (many Onitsha people seem to have this problem).

Sheggz is conceited in a way i've consistently noticed with British Nigerians, especially the Trust fund babies among them that school and ball in the UK on funds made in Nigeria and who only return here when they finally meet the invisible glass ceiling many Blacks and immigrants face in the West or when they get undeserved plum jobs back in Nigeria with their padded meal ticket CVs to the detriment of home-based Nigerians here. They are the only diasporeans who keep referring to home-based people as "you Nigerians"(many people who attended Lawschool complained of this condescending behaviour).

He spoke down on not just Bella but almost the whole house except Diana(she pass am), Bryann (because he feels he might actually blow as an artist), and Groovy (because he knows that one can definitely bag all the White girls he probably fantasizes about), the only difference is Bella and Doyin enjoyed swallowing his BS.

My own annoyance is that the ever scowling Bella has been somehow successfully portrayed as a victim, HOW?!

You should go and read up on Jeffrey Dahmer and all the women who have been lusting over him. That you have cult like followership does not mean you will not also have people who hate you

My example is very correct, there are even articles of recent, that are about people appreciating how attractive he is.

There is no popular serial killer that does not have people who defend them. None.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
dominique:

How about Bella?

grin grin

e be things

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
rainluv:

I really look forward to it. Finally, we will have correct people to support.

None of that "I came from poverty" story thrives outside Nigeria. That one is between you and your family members.

Some of the clowns that have won BBNaija, would never have even seen the door of BBAfrica.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
rainluv:

Nigeria should better send intelligent and tasks master/mistress contestants... that's the content that is generally accepted grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
dominique:

I rate her higher than Chomzy and Daniella sha

Is this even debatable? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hahahaha

Amarachi/3beer don confuse

Last week result no make am easy for him/her to guess right again

Islanders biko keep pushing!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
omotolly22:
I come dey pity chichi and her fans

They are just voting not for her to win , but to avoid 1% grin

Does she even have any fan on this forum,please help her

Yes, me!!! I’m a fan of Chi Chi.

But for the contents Adekunle has given us this season, I’ll be voting for him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
dominique:

How about Bella?

I agree. She’ll be remembered as Sheggz sidekick.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
rainluv:
I wonder how this would work. I pity SA, they are at a disadvantage not only with population differences but also the way bb is serious business in Nigeria. The amount of vote buying I've seen this week left me shaken. People have discovered a new business venture that can only be unique to this country. Bbmzansi final week was nothing close to this, it was just normal fans fighting with votes. Maybe it will end up being Nigerian reps fighting themselves. I think bbn all stars would work better.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Khalid is very intelligent!!
Listen to jaypaul and Khalid thought on Adekunle!!

Thebarbecueman Never disappoints!!!
He's the Guy #100m...

https://twitter.com/classyntombaza1/status/1575090760571310081?s=19

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiggestB0y:

Fights = Contents. Little wonder foul and villainous housemates get undeserving following every season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
The face of big brother level up season…

Bryann - best content of the season entrance, best story, and vibe of the season… literally the face of bbn level up…

Without Bryann the season for flop, in every way, please vote for him lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

Nigeria should better send intelligent and tasks master/mistress contestants... that's the content that is generally accepted grin

Exactly. Like this person

Keep voting guys!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

You should go and read up on Jeffrey Dahmer and all the women who have been lusting over him. That you have cult like followership does not mean you will not also have people who hate you

My example is very correct, there are even articles of recent, that are about people appreciating how attractive he is.

There is no popular serial killer that does not have people who defend them. None.

Apt
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Allnacruise:
Hahahaha

Amarachi/3beer don confuse

Last week result no make am easy for him/her to guess right again

Islanders biko keep pushing!

Because we dey hype the werey say na she motivate us vote massively for Adekunle last week, she thought she could use reverse psychology on us this time around. As usual, the Islanders will disappoint her.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dannyxy:
The face of big brother level up season…

Bryann - best content of the season entrance, best story, and vibe of the season… literally the face of bbn level up…

Without Bryann the season for flop, in every way, please vote for him lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
OGdaddy:
Big brother said be unique and have fun.

When phyna was presenting, she kind of choked and was coughing but she made it look like the coughing was part of her presentation and that is what we call absolute uniqueness.

Big brother was impressed with what she did and during the dancing, phyna wasn't dancing to win.
She and the rest housemates were actually enjoying themselves but Racheal was dancing like it's a competition.
And the puzzle too, even if phyna was buzzed out, you all can see that she was grateful and happy for the improvement she made.

This is what we call uniqueness.

Phyna for the 100 million

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by billynoni(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
scondy:

Go to a voting centre.. Ask them to use ur iuc for voting
I don't have any around me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pained I laugh in wazobia. I’m just being realistic Geezeem. Some people struggle to put that money together which is what I’m talking about. Why struggle for someone probably wealthier than you who may not even appreciate your struggle or gift.

Geezeem:

You are just pained that he was shown love! lipsrsealed

Y'all would have preferred he was hated all through and snubbed by general public

It doesn't matter what he will do with the money, what matters is that he was given the money in an expression of love and appreciation for his contribution to the season

Deal with it lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by billynoni(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
SO AGAIN...
Abeg ooo, my neighbour don travel... My DSTV subscription is finished. I want to watch the finale on Sunday, let a good hearted BBfans do subscription for me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
BOTS.

This particular recently evicted HM is using bots to attack people with legit opinion about him on Instagram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.